TOL back open... sort of...

PastorZ77

Well, I just started getting email notifications and I wasn't before, so, something good happened. Please don't change it back, lol.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight,

I think you should tell your boss to get with the program and let you have all the time you want to work on TOL...

... right after you polish up your resume on Monster... ;)

Sozo

Will there eventually be a column that tells us whom the last poster was on that thread?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sozo said:
Will there eventually be a column that tells us whom the last poster was on that thread?
Yea... that is a drawback to this particular template.

I am still searching for just the right template to install and then modify.

Sozo

Do we really need a "ratings" column?

Also, it would be great if the most popular smilies were in the quick access box...

Such as...
:sozo2: :BillyBob: :Clete: :darwinsm: :mock: :banana: :wave2: :cheers: :think: :chuckle: :thumb: :blabla:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
PureX said:
Looks good to me, but then I'm on a Mac right now.

The only thing I miss is seeing who made the most recent post to the active threads.

I agree.

I don't miss the shout box at all as there was never anything of value posted in it anyway, and all those smileys just clutter up and slow down the page.

It's not our fault you have no sense of humor. :nono:

Good job. I think the simpler we keep our tools, the better they'll work.

Yes, simple tools are all a liberal can handle.....

taoist

What happens whenyou want to use these newfangled vb markups in the kwik-reply box oh, cool ...

SOTK

Cool, TOL is back on and running! :thumb: This is gonna be one cooler place when it's all done! Looks like lots of possibilities! :bannana:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Way to go Knight! :BRAVO:
I love the new look!
I recommend 3d smilies though instead of the old ones but even if that doesn't happen I'm totally excited to learn the features of the new format.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have one problem with the new TOL. It doesn't work with Netscape for me. :( I had to pull up IE (which I hate with a passion).

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Do we really need a "ratings" column?

Also, it would be great if the most popular smilies were in the quick access box...

Such as...
:sozo2: :BillyBob: :Clete: :darwinsm: :mock: :banana: :wave2: :cheers: :think: :chuckle: :thumb: :blabla:

Don't foprget mine: :Brandon: People need quick access to mock me.;):eek:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
ebenz47037 said:
I have one problem with the new TOL. It doesn't work with Netscape for me. :( I had to pull up IE (which I hate with a passion).

Firefox!

Knight-
Please tell me there's going to be a shoutbox, and an active threads page... *begs*

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now, that I wasted almost two hours downloading Firefox, things are moving a little faster. I think my internet server likes Firefox better. :)