To those who think governments' reactions to the CCP virus is perfectly sensible.

Gary K

Banned
Or maybe it was a right-leaning videotape . . .
Here is more right leaning news and video. Police in England arrest a woman for "sitting on a bench" all by herself. This right leaning news source is the Daily Mail. I don't know who took the fake video but it was obviously a conspiracy theorist.

chair

Typical rabble rousing. Find a case or two where somebody went overboard and did something stupid, then label everybody on that politicla side as crazy idiiots.

You know- like All Republicans are Rioters that Plan an Armed Insurrection.

Hilltrot

Typical rabble rousing. Find a case or two where somebody went overboard and did something stupid, then label everybody on that politicla side as crazy idiiots.

Typical fallacious reasoning and arguments.

What I've shown is done by the government, so it represents thousands of people who get consistent accolades and protection from the MSMs. The lockdowns in Quebec don't happen by themselves. the forced and insane "outdoor" dining is not "a case or two" and I've given more than a case or two despite the massive online censorship.

OIF.QD1yZKr4VqWZt60KxAANwA.jpeg
This is what chair thinks an armed insurrection looks like - just another example of the CCP insanity.

Hilltrot

Didn't you say people should get out and exercise?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Now what for it. @annabenedetti is about to fact-check this video and say it was faked.

Um... wishful thinking on your part, I guess. :chuckle: (Dang, I miss those emojis...)

I don't often watch videos. Sometimes, but not often. And rarely when someone's in 'wait for it' mode.

Your tag didn't work for some reason, I don't know why. But it's not blue like it should be, so I just wandered over here and found it. : )

Gary K

Banned

Typical fallacious reasoning and arguments.

What I've shown is done by the government, so it represents thousands of people who get consistent accolades and protection from the MSMs. The lockdowns in Quebec don't happen by themselves. the forced and insane "outdoor" dining is not "a case or two" and I've given more than a case or two despite the massive online censorship.

View attachment 312
This is what chair thinks an armed insurrection looks like - just another example of the CCP insanity.
Take a look at the thread I started on the problems caused by lockdowns among which is the groupthink issue.