To Israel and My Fellow Jews around the world from Jacob: What year is it?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I would think that your Rabbi would be able to answer this question for you as to what year it is according to the Jewish calendar.

It is not important to everyone. I did have an interest in Rosh Chodesh. At Passover it is 5778 2018

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Evening and Morning, Night and Day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day. It is actually Evening, Night, before Morning, Day. Laylah means Night. Erev means Evening. Morning is Boker. Day is Yom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is Erev, Evening. It is Laylah, Night. It is the Third Month. It is the Tenth Day of the Month.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni. Yom Sheni. It is the Second Day of the Week. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Fourteenth Day. The Day is over at sundown / sunset.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third) the Third Day of the Week, the Third Month the Fifteenth Day of the Month. It is Yom, Day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Sixteenth Day. It is Laylah, Night. Erev, Evening. Following this should be Boker, Morning, and Yom, Day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi (Fifth) the Fifth Day of the Week. It is Laylah or Layelah, Night. Erev is Evening. It is the Third Month. It is the Seventeenth Day of the Month. Also included in this Jewish Calendar Day here in The United States of America specifically from Tacoma, Washington, is Yom, Day. And Boker, Morning.

Laylah Tov. Good Night.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, Sixth. It is the Third Month the Eighteenth Day. Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, First. It is the Third Month the Twentieth Night of the Month. Tacoma, Washington.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Interesting.

Something happened to the website and I still do not know what year it is.