ECT Tim Staples: The Case for Mary’s Perpetual Virginity

SaulToPaul 2

My views represent ancient Christianity, and still represent the majority of Christianity today. Yours represent man-made inventions that have no connection with the Church established by Christ, and your posts represent your anger and hatred for Truth.

Hey, I was replying to john w.
Take a look at the post.

musterion

It's funny how that church of Acts 2 bears ZERO RESEMBLANCE to any church on this planet today.
Catholic, Protestant, Christian Cult....none of 'em

But see, that's where I think those charismatic Catholics may have something. Add it up: they got the apostle in the form of the pope, they got the miracles in the form of tongues, the big palace just like the one Christ lived in, the fish hats just like fisherman Peter wore, an ancient hatred of Jews and torture of heretics just like God commanded, etc etc.

Ain't that right, CC. Yeah, that's right.

musterion

Did you know Peter, da foist pope, had a press secretary, a summer home, and had prepubescent boys castrated to sing tenor for his pleasure? It's true!

musterion

Hmm.

francis-hidden-crucifix2.jpeg

Accident or deliberate?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Did you know Peter, da foist pope, had a press secretary, a summer home, and had prepubescent boys castrated to sing tenor for his pleasure? It's true!

Its really sad that an otherwise intelligent man would say such debased, ignorant things. What's wrong with you.