This message should be spread throughout Christianity

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]This message should be spread throughout Christianity[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Regards to "The Rich Man and Lazarus." Note: Both, Abraham and King David were rich. The story is a complete fabrication. It most certainly is not a parable from Christ. Christ would not have introduced the Pagan belief into Christianity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word "Hell" does not occur anywhere in the original scriptures. The Hebrew word "Sheol" always means "Grave" and nothing else.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 3:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Those who do not allow the teaching of Annihilationism, or the speaking against the Pagan belief in Hell, they are actually supporting the Serpent against God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 2:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

This message should be spread throughout Christianity in support of our Holy Father and Christ. Those who are opposed to this message are supporting the Serpents cause.

Michael.[/FONT]

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How do you reconcile what Jesus says about the old testament? And using them as evidence?

[Jhn 10:1, 3-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

CherubRam

How do you reconcile what Jesus says about the old testament? And using them as evidence?

[Jhn 10:1, 3-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

I am not sure what your question is.

CherubRam

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Revelation 12:9
The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

CherubRam

[FONT=&][/FONT][FONT=&]

Prove it.[/FONT][FONT=&]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Prove it.[/FONT][FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][/FONT]

Our scriptures say that people will die, but the serpent says that is not true, that we will not truly die. So therefore, the SERPENTS DOCTRINE is that God is a liar. It is a parable to reveal what the serpent seed will teach. So I ask you, is there a Hell with LIVING BEINGS in it?
I give thanks to you Heavenly Father for hearing my complaint.

The Rich Man and Lazarus
Luke 16:19. "There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
Wealth, comfort, poverty, and suffering have nothing to do with a person’s salvation.

22"The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'
The word messenger is replaced with the word angel. And assuming that this is a parable, there would be no need for Lazarus to be carried to Abraham, and before the resurrection. As for being in Hell and torment and agony; that contradicts the verse that says the dead know nothing. It also is a contradiction where scripture says that Yahwah kills the condemned. In regards to the water on the finger; that would evaporate before it even got to a person. It also contradicts where God said “you will surly die.”

25"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

Again I say to you that wealth and poverty has nothing to do with the resurrection of the righteous. There is one truth in all of this, and that there is a chasm that has been set in place; and that is called death of the condemned, which are killed by Yahwah. There is no life for them afterward.

27"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

29"Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

30" 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'
31"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

These are obviously the words of a dim wit, and not the words of an ancient being. No place in these verses is credit given to Yahwah, but only to Moses and the prophets; which would be unlike Yahshua to exclude Him in matters of life and death.

Hell is a pagan belief and part of the Pagan religion. Why would Yahshua use a nonexistent biblical teaching for which he never explains afterward? Before the return from Babylon, Judaism never taught the concept of hell. After the return from Babylon, the Hellenistic and Kabbalistic Jews began to introduce Hell into Judaism.

Yahshua never identified the story as a parable, and never explained the relevance as he did in other legitimate parables.
Yahshua, being an ancient being full of knowledge and wisdom, would have had the good sense to explain the new concept. Obviously, the story of “The Rich Man and Lazarus” are the words of some man introducing the Pagan concept of Hell.

musterion

Our scriptures say that people will die, but the serpent says that is not true, that we will not truly die. So therefore, the SERPENTS DOCTRINE is that God is a liar. It is a parable to reveal what the serpent seed will teach. So I ask you, is there a Hell with LIVING BEINGS in it?
I give thanks to you Heavenly Father for hearing my complaint.

The Rich Man and Lazarus
Luke 16:19. "There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
Wealth, comfort, poverty, and suffering have nothing to do with a person’s salvation.

22"The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'
The word messenger is replaced with the word angel. And assuming that this is a parable, there would be no need for Lazarus to be carried to Abraham, and before the resurrection. As for being in Hell and torment and agony; that contradicts the verse that says the dead know nothing. It also is a contradiction where scripture says that Yahwah kills the condemned. In regards to the water on the finger; that would evaporate before it even got to a person. It also contradicts where God said “you will surly die.”

25"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

Again I say to you that wealth and poverty has nothing to do with the resurrection of the righteous. There is one truth in all of this, and that there is a chasm that has been set in place; and that is called death of the condemned, which are killed by Yahwah. There is no life for them afterward.

27"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

29"Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

30" 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'
31"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

These are obviously the words of a dim wit, and not the words of an ancient being. No place in these verses is credit given to Yahwah, but only to Moses and the prophets; which would be unlike Yahshua to exclude Him in matters of life and death.

Hell is a pagan belief and part of the Pagan religion. Why would Yahshua use a nonexistent biblical teaching for which he never explains afterward? Before the return from Babylon, Judaism never taught the concept of hell. After the return from Babylon, the Hellenistic and Kabbalistic Jews began to introduce Hell into Judaism.

Yahshua never identified the story as a parable, and never explained the relevance as he did in other legitimate parables.
Yahshua, being an ancient being full of knowledge and wisdom, would have had the good sense to explain the new concept. Obviously, the story of “The Rich Man and Lazarus” are the words of some man introducing the Pagan concept of Hell.

The account of Lazarus/Rich Man was spoken after the point where Christ no longer spoke to the crowds without using parables, because His words had already begun to be rejected by people.

It's a parable.

CherubRam

The account of Lazarus/Rich Man was spoken after the point where Christ no longer spoke to the crowds without using parables, because His words had already begun to be rejected by people.

It's a parable.

So then, you believe that Christ was introducing the Pagan concept of Hell against what God said?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]This is a warning that the scriptures would be tampered with.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 8:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Timothy 1:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Timothy 4:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jude 1:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God,…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 8:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 11:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 22:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Thessalonians 2:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is that letter in our bibles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 27:51[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
51[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]52[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]53[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hell, Trinitarianism, and Sunday Sabbath do not belong in scriptures. Also, the word "church" and "cross" are not correct either. The correct translation is stake or pole, and congregation or assembly. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Pope Gregory and Paganism[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The attitude of the Catholic Church toward paganism is best summed up by Pope Gregory the Great, in his words to a missionary: “You must not interfere with any traditional belief or religious observance that can be harmonized with Christianity.” [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Not only were the Congregations divided by Gnosticism, but enticed by philosophy and paganism also, and there were geographic divisions as well. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pope Gregory [/FONT][FONT=&quot]540 – 12 March 604. [/FONT]