ECT THis is NOT a "profane post"

Lon

"Listening to Cessionists/non-Charismatics talk about TONGUES

is 'bout like listening to VIRGINS describing sexual intercourse "

I received an INFRACTION for that!!

Yep. Ephesians says to avoid it. Proverbs says undiscerning words are problematic. As far as I am concerned 1) you don't compare what is spiritual to the profane (basal, distaste). Sex, in the terms you used, was inappropriate, basal, and thus inappropriate (profane) comparison.
2) your infraction was only one point, essentially a 'warning.'

I expect a

PUBLIC APOLOGY !!!!
Proverbs 7:7?

I do not accept any "infraction"
You've not a choice...

my post was not "profane"
You really aren't the standard to determine that. TOL is and this is definitely over that line.

This will be ALL OVER THE CHRISTIAN MESSAGEBOARD WORLD
It won't be hardly noticed even here. :plain:
in a matter of hours unless I see a

PUBLIC

APOLOGY !!

gOT IT?
images

yA WANNA go viral --WE'LL JUST go viral !!!!!

"PROFANE pOST" = bahloney !!!
1 Peter 5:5

rougueone

"Listening to Cessionists/non-Charismatics talk about TONGUES

is 'bout like listening to VIRGINS describing sexual intercourse "

I received an INFRACTION for that!!

I expect a

PUBLIC APOLOGY !!!!

I do not accept any "infraction"

my post was not "profane"

in a matter of hours unless I see a

PUBLIC

APOLOGY !!

gOT IT?

yA WANNA go viral --WE'LL JUST go viral !!!!!

"PROFANE pOST" = bahloney !!!

Perhaps a little humbleness may go a long way. It's not always what we say but how we say it. The truth is indeed a two edged sword. Perhaps a MOD simply had a bad day or mistook what you said by how you said it.
Making " viral threats " will serve no purpose. How does that Gloify God? How can you accomplish your agenda by doing what you felt was wrong and then returning it back to TOL ? I do not feel everything at TOL is in a perfect place. But I see Holy God here and that is what matter's. I see GOD in many people here. And that is all that matter's. I have never found a perfect fellowship any where.
TOl serves a purpose. It is not a perfect church but it is a church. A fellowship . Full of well intended people, some mis-guided, who are sinner's. Like me.

musterion

How does that Gloify God?

Charismatics often have a thing about issuing threats in the name of God. Benny Hinn did it, Paul Crouch did it, at least one on this very board has already done it (L.A.). Maybe Making Threats is an unlisted fruit of the Spirit that only they receive.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

in a matter of hours
This threat is meaningless because here is where I hang out. This message board world doesn't know who I am and they don't care. They will just think you are a whiner. There is at least half a dozen users out there with the name Sherman too.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Charismatics often have a thing about issuing threats in the name of God. Benny Hinn did it, Paul Crouch did it, at least one on this very board has already done it (L.A.). Maybe Making Threats is an unlisted fruit of the Spirit that only they receive.

but someone told me "Benny has a wonderful healing ministry -
and that people change, their doctrines change, and they didn't really mean what they said in the past."

except the good stuff - :chew: