This Black WAS abused by cops.. Sandra Bland

fool

Hall of Fame
And this girl never, for one second, gave this cop cause to think she would burn him with her cigarette.
People who attack cops don't always tell them about it first.

Geez, she had a right to finish smoking. Talk about weird theories...........:kookoo:
Dude;
Do your self a favor and learn how the world works before going out into and or commenting on it.
The cops can cuff, frisk, put you in their car and take you to the station, book you in, and keep you for 48 hours and never tell you a damn thing.
Just because they think you look like a BOLO from two months ago.
There was a time when cops knew they were public servants. Not military agents.
Excellent point!
So YOU hired the guy to enforce the law. So YOU should treat YOUR employee right when he pulls you over for breaking the law.
See how simple that is?

GFR7

People who attack cops don't always tell them about it first.

Dude;
Do your self a favor and learn how the world works before going out into and or commenting on it.
The cops can cuff, frisk, put you in their car and take you to the station, book you in, and keep you for 48 hours and never tell you a damn thing.
Just because they think you look like a BOLO from two months ago.

Excellent point!
So YOU hired the guy to enforce the law. So YOU should treat YOUR employee right when he pulls you over for breaking the law.
See how simple that is?
No. You talk like a green boy. They must be humble civil servants; the drek you say they can do above is all wrong. My brother in law is a Homicide detective, a Lieutenant now. He has always been fair.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A big joke to you. But not for her, unfortunately.

Look, Emotional One, I don't find anything about this incident humorous. Unlike YOU, I am not so agenda driven to use this woman's death as personal ammo for a vendetta against cops.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. You talk like a green boy. They must be humble civil servants; the drek you say they can do above is all wrong. My brother in law is a Homicide detective, a Lieutenant now. He has always been fair.

Then let your now Lieutenant homicide detective brother in law speak for himself. I'd love to hear the stories of knock down-drag out fights that he was in with all kinds of vermin as a patrolman and most likely as a detective.

GFR7

Then let your now Lieutenant homicide detective brother in law speak for himself. I'd love to hear the stories of knock down-drag out fights that he was in with all kinds of vermin as a patrolman and most likely as a detective.
Yes, he did . But he would not act as this idiot in the video did.

GFR7

Texas State Trooper Fought Over Cigarette When Recent SCOTUS Ruling Said Sandra Bland Arrest Should Have Ended (UPDATED)

The U.S. Supreme Court issued an opinion earlier this year that indicates the Texas State Trooper who arrested Sandra Bland was acting unlawfully when he extended the traffic stop because she would not extinguish her cigarette.

...trooper Brian Encinia had already obtained all her necessary information and, by his own admission, was preparing to hand her a written warning for having made an improper lane change.

All she needed to do was sign the warning and be on her way, which she was asking to do.

Instead, he ordered her out of her car under threat of electrocution before he violently arrested her, never once providing a lawful reason for the arrest, later falsifying a report that she had kicked him, which we can see in the video, never took place.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, he did . But he would not act as this idiot in the video did.

You do realize that people get pulled over every day without incident, right?

Though you go ahead and keep encouraging people to be disrespectful and unruly over simple traffic violations.

GFR7

You do realize that people get pulled over every day without incident, right?

Though you go ahead and keep encouraging people to be disrespectful and unruly over simple traffic violations.
Right---im really doing that........:kookoo:
I wish caitlin jenner would get arrested , :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right---im really doing that........:kookoo:

YES, you are.

I wish caitlin jenner would get arrested , :think:

Of course you do ... because your mind never strays far from anything that has to do with homosexuals or the Caitlin's of the world.

The difference is that had Bruce/Caitlin been in this situation and committed suicide, you would be praising the cop for making the arrest.

I, OTOH, would have said "Bruce/Caitlyn should have put out the cigarette".

Careful ... your selective morality is showing ...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Texas State Trooper Fought Over Cigarette When Recent SCOTUS Ruling Said Sandra Bland Arrest Should Have Ended (UPDATED)

The U.S. Supreme Court issued an opinion earlier this year that indicates the Texas State Trooper who arrested Sandra Bland was acting unlawfully when he extended the traffic stop because she would not extinguish her cigarette.

HRC link please.

...trooper Brian Encinia had already obtained all her necessary information and, by his own admission, was preparing to hand her a written warning for having made an improper lane change.

All she needed to do was sign the warning and be on her way, which she was asking to do.

Instead, he ordered her out of her car under threat of electrocution before he violently arrested her, never once providing a lawful reason for the arrest, later falsifying a report that she had kicked him, which we can see in the video, never took place.

You might want to check with your now Lieutenant homicide detective brother in law and find out if failing to comply with a lawful order (extinguishing a cigarette which can be used as a weapon as well as covering up the odor of alcohol or drug use) is grounds for arrest.

GFR7

Of course you do ... because your mind never strays far from anything that has to do with homosexuals or the Caitlin's of the world.

The difference is that had Bruce/Caitlin been in this situation and committed suicide, you would be praising the cop for making the arrest.

I, OTOH, would have said "Bruce/Caitlyn should have put out the cigarette".

Careful ... your selective morality is showing ...
No, i meant so I could see you do a complete turnaround. :D

The thing which got me was the smoking: they were finished, so why couldn't she just finish the damned cigarette? I am a smoker and hate to be interrupted...... :think: He had no reason to demand she exit the vehicle. That's when they reached the point of no return.

Last edited:

GFR7

You might want to check with your now Lieutenant homicide detective brother in law and find out if failing to comply with a lawful order (extinguishing a cigarette which can be used as a weapon as well as covering up the odor of alcohol or drug use) is grounds for arrest.
I'll have to ask him. I know when he graduated from the police academy, he was a court deputy and always in the county courtroom.

Then, when he completed his masters degree, he was lead investigator for Narcotics, for the county Prosecutor's office.
He was called, 'Detective' and wore suits and testified in court when he wasn't undercover.

Then he became a Lieutenant of Homicide and Major crimes.
He's been interviewed several times on shows like 48 hours and Dateline. I don't know that he ever wore a uniform or drove around doing traffic stops in a patrol car. Maybe he can't relate. He's always in a suit, with his badge and gun hidden underneath (the gun in the back of his belt, and the badge in an inside part of the jacket). Maybe because he works for the County Prosecutor's Office? In any case he is very quiet, a very soft man. Very refined.

But seriously, it was broad daylight and this woman was in a dress, on her way to a University interview. Why on earth would she be drinking or doing drugs? She was clearly smoking because she was annoyed. She's sitting in a hot car, in the July sun, with the engine turned off, when she is supposed to be at a University. She had changed lanes to be polite to him, and he pulls her over. Then he spends ages in his car, talking on the radio. I hope this happens to you and Rusha. :mock: In any case, I'll bet he was sorry he asked her to step out, when he saw all 6 feet and 175 pounds of her......

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'll have to ask him. I know when he graduated from the police academy, he was a court deputy and always in the county courtroom.

Then, when he completed his masters degree, he was lead investigator for Narcotics, for the county Prosecutor's office.
He was called, 'Detective' and wore suits and testified in court when he wasn't undercover...

Never mind, it sounds like he was never really a cop.

pencil-pusher-564x272.jpg

But then, you liberals don't give a hoot about Sandra Bland, you're attacking the Judeo-Christian based American criminal justice system. I've stated that to you in various other threads where you've attacked the police.