Thinking and reflecting on obeying God's commands.

beloved57

Amen Brother, I'm Thanking Him right along with you, for His Perfect Obedience to God's Law and Justice on behalf of all He died for resulted in our sins being imputed to Him, and His Righteousness imputed to us!

~~~~~
Amen, in fact our sins were imputed charged to Him before the foundation which resulted in His coming to obey the law of God for us.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nanja

Amen, in fact our sins were imputed charged to Him before the foundation which resulted in His coming to obey the law of God for us.

Exactly, because the Elect never had any sin imputed to them / laid to their charge Rom. 4:8, but was imputed to their Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22 in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 13:20, they were forgiven of them, Justified in God's Sight, solely by Christ's Blood Rev. 13:8. It was for them He came to fulfill all Righteousness Mat. 3:15.

~~~~~

Ben Masada

I can honestly say that you have not only justified division, but condemned me with your opinion. But I assure you, I only seek the approval of God. I ask that you read Galatians in its entirety.

And leave you with this verse for now.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love for usd 5even when we were dead because of our offenses, made us alive together withe the Messiahf (by grace you have been saved), 6raised us up with him, and seated us with him in the heavenly realm in the Messiah, Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages he might display the limitless riches of his grace that comes to us through his kindness in the Messiahh Jesus. 8For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God 9and not the result of actions, to put a stop to all boasting.i 10For we are God’sj masterpiece,k created in the Messiahl Jesus to perform good actions that God prepared long ago to be our way of life.

I desire that none should boast of my flesh. I only desire to glorify Elohim in my profession of His rich GRACE.

I refuse to claim I can be like God in flesh. Only He is worthy. Only He is Good.

With Love, I leave you to admonish me further to your hearts content.

You believe on the name of Jesus. In this I call you friend.

I leave you in peace brother.

Jesus was not the Messiah and he could have never been the one. As an individual, Jesus was born, lived his span of life and died. The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37) If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People, to save His Anointed One. That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Jewish People. Indeed, Jesus, for 33 years of his life was part of the Messiah but only because the Messiah is the People of Israel.

Ben Masada

I can honestly say that you have not only justified division, but condemned me with your opinion. But I assure you, I only seek the approval of God. I ask that you read Galatians in its entirety.

And leave you with this verse for now.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love for usd 5even when we were dead because of our offenses, made us alive together withe the Messiahf (by grace you have been saved), 6raised us up with him, and seated us with him in the heavenly realm in the Messiah, Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages he might display the limitless riches of his grace that comes to us through his kindness in the Messiahh Jesus. 8For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God 9and not the result of actions, to put a stop to all boasting.i 10For we are God’sj masterpiece,k created in the Messiahl Jesus to perform good actions that God prepared long ago to be our way of life.

I desire that none should boast of my flesh. I only desire to glorify Elohim in my profession of His rich GRACE.

I refuse to claim I can be like God in flesh. Only He is worthy. Only He is Good.

With Love, I leave you to admonish me further to your hearts content.

You believe on the name of Jesus. In this I call you friend.

I leave you in peace brother.

I have indeed read Galatians in its entirety and more than several times. I learned that the major theme of of the book is about the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. But I do believe in the same gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach. Though not in the gospel of Paul which was the NT.

beloved57

Exactly, because the Elect never had any sin imputed to them / laid to their charge Rom. 4:8, but was imputed to their Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22 in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 13:20, they were forgiven of them, Justified in God's Sight, solely by Christ's Blood Rev. 13:8. It was for them He came to fulfill all Righteousness Mat. 3:15.

~~~~~
Sure you right! [emoji817]

God's Truth

John 16:2

They will ban you from the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering service to God.

This is an example of people killing in claim of following God and banning people from attending houses of worship and teaching.

Are you okay? Can you read? Where does Jesus tell ANYONE to kill someone for him?

Jesus was thrown out of synagogues for goodness sake.

Are you claiming JESUS DISOBEYED and is a leader for us to follow in disobedience?!

No matter what you call Him, He frustrated religious people that were big advocates of fleshly righteousness unto perfection.
No matter what I call him?

The people that condemned Jesus the most were the self righteous, and the people that sought Him were sinners. Um, the self righteous only went to him in secret, as they knew they would be ostracized from being seen listening to Him.

The Pharisees DID NOT OBEY JESUS, so how do you compare me to them when I SAY TO OBEY JESUS?