ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

Jerry Shugart

Aarghh . . . no sinners can believe, until they are first forgiven and regenerated to new spiritual life...

No, a person receives "life" as a result of believing, not prior to believing:

"And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name"
(Jn.20:30-31).​

The Calvinists cannot get even the most simple things right!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, Heir, like many of us, would like to have a conversation without having to put up with your crap.

Crap? I gave scripture to back my claims.

heir is dead wrong.

The "two groups" in Ephesians are NOT two groups of Gentiles.

And, as I have pointed out, it's heir's denial of the New Covenant that has her making such erroneous claims.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TESTAMENT!

Jerry, even the King James uses the word "covenant".

(Heb 8:6 KJV) But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

As does Strongs.

No matter how hard you try, Heb 8:6 is a Death Knell to your Dispensationalism, and denial of the New Covenant.

john w

Hall of Fame
Anderson was a Darby Follower.

Therefore, anything you quote from him, is meaningless.

That's all the little arms Josephus/Russell/Hannegraaf has. Poor little unemployed weasel, with his Catholic "Hail Mary"-Darby spam.

I feel sorry for wife, and kids, you pathetic, obsessed little weasel/unemployed leach.

And that's rich, seeing that Craigie just quotes Christ rejector, Josephus, and water baptismal regenerationists, Max King, J. Stuart Russell(church of Christ members-a cult, like Preterism), and the Catholic church teaching on prophetic events, as he has admitted.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you continue to run and hide from the truth concerning the New Covenant revealed at Jeremiah 31:31-34?

Look here Pat Benatar, I'm not running, or hiding.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 was fulfilled by Christ Jesus. That's why the writer of Hebrews quoted it.

Jerry Shugart

Jeremiah 31:31-34 was fulfilled by Christ Jesus. That's why the writer of Hebrews quoted it.

Paul placed it in the future.

Are you willing to argue that there was a time in the past when all of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob belonging to both the house of Israel and the house of Judah were saved?

Look here Pat Benatar, I'm not running, or hiding.

Jimmy Reed! That was probably before your time.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=48c261bab92f00df849bb87e802b225e&action=view

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's all the little arms Josephus/Russell/Hannegraaf has. Poor little unemployed weasel, with his Catholic "Hail Mary"-Darby spam.

I feel sorry for wife, and kids, you pathetic, obsessed little weasel/unemployed leach.

And that's rich, seeing that Craigie just quotes Christ rejector, Josephus, and water baptismal regenerationists, Max King, J. Stuart Russell(church of Christ members-a cult, like Preterism), and the Catholic church teaching on prophetic events, as he has admitted.

Jerry claimed Sir Robert Anderson was a fellow peer of Darby.

I easily proved Jerry wrong.

Anderson was a follower of Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
45 out of Craigies last 56 "posts" have a "Darby" spam.

100% of your posts are desperate attempts to defend Darby's false teachings.

C'mon Little Johnny W....give up Darby's false teachings, and you can start believing what the Bible says.

john w

Hall of Fame
Darby Followers hate the book of Hebrews.

The book of Hebrews singlehandedly refutes Dispensationalism in one fell swoop.

Preterists/AD 70-ists/Russellite's/Josephus-ites, such as Craigie, hate Jews, and are admitted anti-Semitic.

Right, Craigie? Genesis-Revelation single handedly refutes the satanic cult of Preterism/Ad 70-ism.

john w

Hall of Fame
Er,no.

(Exodus 24:8) Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, "This is the blood of the covenant that the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words."

As we see above "has made" was not an event that would happen in the future.

Now, lets jump to the first century:

(Hebrews 8:13) By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Once again, we find "has made". Not a future event.

No matter how hard you Darby Followers try, your Dispensationalism cannot stand the test of scripture.

Give it up Little Johnny W....Darby was wrong...quit being a follower of his false teachings.
Christ Jesus didn't shed His blood, and then say, "Oh Wait", the covenant that I just shed my blood for won't happen for at least 2,000 years

Did our admitted gay boy address his own argument, above? Nope.Just more "Darby," from the loser.

No, you stupid little armed weasel, post one verse in isolation....Yes, you moron, the LORD God's pattern in the book, was/is, ratified/established,then enacted inaugurated, often years later.

You want examples, you stupid moron?

When was the "Abrahamic Covenant" ratified/established? When was it/will it be enacted inaugurated?When was David, the "Davidic Covenant," ratified/established as king, and when was he inaugurated, his kingship enacted?

How did you get so stupid, little arms Craigie?

Abraham was promised land-how long did it take, before that provision of the OC was enacted, inaugurated, you sickly looking, demonic weasel?

In the Abrahamic covenant, God unconditionally promised a seed(son) to Abraham and Sarah; when was that provision of the covenant fulfilled/enacted/inaugurated, gay little arms boy?

In the Davidic covenant, one of the terms of this unconditional covenant was that from David's seed, one would come who would "build an house for my name"(2 Samuel 7:13 KJV). That did not occur for how many years, sissy Craigie?

Christ Jesus didn't shed His blood, and then say, "Oh Wait", the covenant that I just shed my blood for won't happen for at least 2,000 years

Vs.

Genesis 3:15 KJV

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

How long, you demonic idiot, was it from the promise, in Genesis 3 KJV, and the fulfillment/enactment, sweetie pie?
Craigie: The LORD God did not kick Adam and Eve out of Eden, promise a redeemer, to kick your father, the serpent's but, Oh Wait, this but kicking won't happen for at thousands of years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craigie:2 Peter 3:4

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Slower, you stupid moron...

Granted- The one sacrifice of the Lord Christ is the basis of every provision.

Hebrews 7:22 KJV

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

=the Lord Jesus Christ is now the guarrantee of a better covenant/testament

Why is the Saviour, during this age, the guarantee of a better covenant? He guarantees it, only because the Lord Jesus Christ has not yet enacted/inaugurated the better covenant. If the Saviour had already enacted it, no need for the guarantee would exist. Get it?

Hebrews 8 KJV
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

This contrasts the OC given "through" Moses, a prophet,His servant, with the NC, coming through the Lord Jesus Christ, "the prophet." The better covenant stands upon better promises Yet the Jesus Christ still mediates the better covenant in the third heaven.

Just as the enactment of the "Mosaic Covenant" with national Israel did not occur until Moses came down from the mountain, as STP has often pointed out, the enactment of the NC with national Israel awaits the Lord Christ’s return apart from sin, for salvation, per Hebrews 8:8–13 KJV, Hebrews 9:28 KJV, Romans 11:26–32 KJV. While servant/prophet/mdeiator Moses was on the mount,mediating the covenant, the childfren of Israel were in unbelief. The LORD God wanted them to "get lost"-out of His presence. However, Moses, the mediator,interceded for them and established the OCt with the nation of Israel after a second attempt. Covenant ratification occurred while Moses was on the mountain (Exodus 19:3—24:3 KJV, but enactment did not happen until Moses descended from that mountain, and the people agreed to the terms of the OC-Exodus 24:3-7 KJV

Give up your Russel-ite/Josesphus-ite/Hannegraaf-ite following, sweetie, and your Preterist/AD 70-ism cult.

And give up giving your "domestic partner," who I hear is 5'3," "hammer time."

And give up that "Er no," cute little saying. You sound even more gay than you are.

Jerry Shugart

What's there to address Jerry?

The New Covenant was made, exactly how it was prophesied in Jer 31.

Address the very words found in this passage instead of running from them:

Let us look at this passage which speaks of the New Covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:31-34).​

In the future those of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah will be given a New Covenant. And the "fathers" of those people will be the physical descendants of Israel, those who broke the LORD's covenant. That means that all those of both houses will also be the physical descendants of Israel as well.

And every single one of those physical descendants of Israel, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will know the LORD have have their sins forgiven and be saved.

Anyone in his right mind knows that prophecy has not yet been fulfilled. And you know it has not yet been fulfilled and that is why you continue to run and hide from the actual words!