ECT They Will Not Receive Thy Testimony: Acts 22: 17-21

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"EGBERT 827 – 839
Egbert (Ecgherht) was the first monarch to establish a stable and extensive rule over all of Anglo-Saxon England. After returning from exile at the court of Charlemagne in 802, he regained his kingdom of Wessex. Following his conquest of Mercia in 827, he controlled all of England south of the Humber. After further victories in Northumberland and North Wales, he is recognised by the title Bretwalda (Anglo-Saxon, “ruler of the British”. A year before he died aged almost 70, he defeated a combined force of Danes and Cornish at Hingston Down in Cornwall. He is buried at Winchester in Hampshire."

http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/KingsQueensofBritain/
You think that was the entirety of England?
So at what point in history can you determine what the borders of the entirety of England were meant to be before it could be considered as the prophesied "multitude of nations"????

And how on earth are you able to construct a genealogy of Egbert showing he is a direct descendant of Ephraim or Manasseh?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"But his mother said to him, 'Let your curse be on me, my son; only obey my voice and go get them for me. And he went and got them and brought them to his mother, and his mother made savory food such as his father loved.'" (Genesis 27:13-14)

Jacob did as he was told.
He wasn't told by GOD to deceive his father.
Do you think deceiving his father was honoring his father????

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The sceptre shall not depart from Judah.

It hasn't.

"The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet until Shiloh comes." (Genesis 49:10)

Shiloh came, died and was resurrected.

Then Judah was destroyed as a nation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
And how on earth are you able to construct a genealogy of Egbert showing he is a direct descendant of Ephraim or Manasseh?

I didn't.

What is important is that Queen Elizabeth of England holds the scepter of Judah.

"The daughter of James I was Elizabeth, who married the King of Bohemia. Their daughter Sophia married the Elector of Hannover and their eldest son became George I of England. Thus, the great grandson of James I became King of Great Britain and Ireland in 1714, introducing into the sovereignty of this United Kingdom, the House of Hannover and of Brunswick.

Our present Queen, Queen Elizabeth, is a direct descendant of King David of the Old Testament.

"Though it might be suggested that George I was half-German, this is not so, for his father, Earnest Augustus of Hannover, and his grandfather, Frederick of Bohemia, were both descended from Odin and Frea. Odin (or Wodin) was descended from Calcol and Dardan, who were Zara-Judah's sons. Thus the alliance of Elisabeth and Sophia only strengthened the Judah line: thus, although some members of the Royal line resided in Germany for a period. German Kings never ruled Britain at any time."
https://www.cai.org/bible-studies/davids-throne-found-britain

The Queen of England is a descendant of Judah, not Ephraim.

The scepter has not departed from Judah.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who guided Rebekah? God?
Not unless GOD is in the business of guiding wives to dishonor their husbands by deceiving them, and further have her commanding her child to dishonor his father by deceiving him.

Genesis 27:18-19 KJV
(18) And he came unto his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I; who art thou, my son?
(19) And Jacob said unto his father, I am Esau thy firstborn [outright lie]; I have done according as thou badest me [outright lie]: arise, I pray thee, sit and eat of my venison, that thy soul may bless me.

Now, if GOD had given Isaac instructions to bless Jacob over Esau, I feel certain Isaac would have complied.
But we have no instruction from GOD to Isaac to do that.
Neither do we have any instruction from GOD to Jacob to give Reuben's birthright to the sons of Joseph.
It just ain't there.
And no one should add it in there.

northwye

See; https://romancatholicworld.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/jewish-eugenics-by-john-glad.pdf

Although the Eugenics movement that was behind the creation of Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood, was behind the drive to legalize abortion in the 1973 Supreme Court decision and was important in the rise of the population reduction movement came out of the Theory of Evolution - all part of the Corporate, Financial and Medical Monopoly (at its highest level) - yet Jewish Eugenics was there all along.

"Jewish law does not regard a fetus as a child. A child is a baby that is born. Abortion, even late term abortion, is not murder.... According to Jewish law, an infant does not actually reach full
personhood until it is 30 days old. " Rabbi Susan Bulba Carvutto

"During the early 1950s the chief rabbi of Israel, Ben Zion Uziel (1880-1954), maintained that the killer of an infant within thirty days of birth could not be executed because the infant’s life is still in doubt."

"Alexander Schüler in 1912 wrote a booklet entitled Jewish Racial Nobility
that was actually an enthusiastic and extensive retelling of The Racial Problem
by the Jewish eugenicist Ignaz Zollschan (1877-1948). Schüler takes up the historic theme of Jewry’s mission as a light unto the nations, but stresses that to achieve its goal, it has to preserve its “racial purity,”
already threatened by assimilation." Jewry's mission as a light to the peoples was fulfilled in Jesus Christ, and when he is no longer in Jewry, then Jewry is no longer a light to the nations.

"And what but eugenic development of the race of Israel, whom,
according to the conception of Moses, God had chosen to be a
pattern to mankind as a nation consecrated to holiness, is the
prime intent beneath every one of the laws of Moses? Whether
regarded hygienically, morally, or religiously, the whole purport
of the Torah, the Law of Moses, is to separate Israel from the
rest of mankind as a Chosen People, in order to be a noble
people, a well-born race of men for their own superior happiness, as well as, by way of example, to be a blessing to the world." Rabbi George Benedict, 1926

"The timeline of Jewish eugenics provided here demonstrates beyond doubt that Jews were welcome, active participants in the eugenics movement and that Jews even today are still in the vanguard of a eugenic worldview, a fact entirely unknown to most people."

http://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/bi...caust_some_israeli_doctors_supported_eugenics

"Research by an Israeli PhD student has exposed the eugenic plans of a number of Jewish doctors and Zionist thinkers before World War II. According to Dr Sachlav Stoler-Liss of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, some of Israel's founding fathers proposed castrating the mentally ill, sterilising the poor, limiting the size of "families of Eastern origin" and "preventing... lives that are lacking in purpose".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See; https://romancatholicworld.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/jewish-eugenics-by-john-glad.pdf

Although the Eugenics movement that was behind the creation of Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood, was behind the drive to legalize abortion in the 1973 Supreme Court decision and was important in the rise of the population reduction movement came out of the Theory of Evolution - all part of the Corporate, Financial and Medical Monopoly (at its highest level) - yet Jewish Eugenics was there all along.

"Jewish law does not regard a fetus as a child. A child is a baby that is born. Abortion, even late term abortion, is not murder.... According to Jewish law, an infant does not actually reach full
personhood until it is 30 days old. " Rabbi Susan Bulba Carvutto

"During the early 1950s the chief rabbi of Israel, Ben Zion Uziel (1880-1954), maintained that the killer of an infant within thirty days of birth could not be executed because the infant’s life is still in doubt."

"Alexander Schüler in 1912 wrote a booklet entitled Jewish Racial Nobility
that was actually an enthusiastic and extensive retelling of The Racial Problem
by the Jewish eugenicist Ignaz Zollschan (1877-1948). Schüler takes up the historic theme of Jewry’s mission as a light unto the nations, but stresses that to achieve its goal, it has to preserve its “racial purity,”
already threatened by assimilation." Jewry's mission as a light to the peoples was fulfilled in Jesus Christ, and when he is no longer in Jewry, then Jewry is no longer a light to the nations.

"And what but eugenic development of the race of Israel, whom,
according to the conception of Moses, God had chosen to be a
pattern to mankind as a nation consecrated to holiness, is the
prime intent beneath every one of the laws of Moses? Whether
regarded hygienically, morally, or religiously, the whole purport
of the Torah, the Law of Moses, is to separate Israel from the
rest of mankind as a Chosen People, in order to be a noble
people, a well-born race of men for their own superior happiness, as well as, by way of example, to be a blessing to the world." Rabbi George Benedict, 1926

"The timeline of Jewish eugenics provided here demonstrates beyond doubt that Jews were welcome, active participants in the eugenics movement and that Jews even today are still in the vanguard of a eugenic worldview, a fact entirely unknown to most people."

http://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/bi...caust_some_israeli_doctors_supported_eugenics

"Research by an Israeli PhD student has exposed the eugenic plans of a number of Jewish doctors and Zionist thinkers before World War II. According to Dr Sachlav Stoler-Liss of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, some of Israel's founding fathers proposed castrating the mentally ill, sterilising the poor, limiting the size of "families of Eastern origin" and "preventing... lives that are lacking in purpose".

No one can read scripture honestly and come to the conclusion that a child in the womb is not a human life.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not unless GOD is in the business of guiding wives to dishonor their husbands by deceiving them, and further have her commanding her child to dishonor his father by deceiving him.

Whose will should have prevailed in the matter of the birthright?

Isaac's will or God's will?

Why do you believe God was fooled with regard to the birthright?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this also an unproven myth?

"For thus says the Lord: 'David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel'" (Jeremiah 33:17)
I have not made the claim that Jer 33:17 is a myth.

Do you actually think this is an answer to proof that Queen Elizabeth is a direct descendant of King David?
You are the one claiming this, not me.
Where's the proof?

Odd that we don't see Great Britain itself claiming it is Israel.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whose will should have prevailed in the matter of the birthright?
"should have" ????
Irrelevant, as we already know for sure who got it.

Isaac's will or God's will?
As I have already stated, I'm not looking for if it all turned out the way GOD wanted it to; but if Isaac or Jacob were commanded by GOD to do so.
So far, no evidence has been provided showing that GOD commanded them to do so.

Why do you believe God was fooled with regard to the birthright?
I have not claimed that GOD was fooled.
Why do you keep questioning me about things I have not claimed?

Interplanner

Tam,
that's a really bizarre cultic thing she's into. do you have access to view THE CROWN, an 8 part series on the Elizabeth who succeeded George in the 1950s? When her coronation happens, all the cultic and Davidic and Israel connections are made in a moment that they don't show publically even though the rest of the service was the first ever shown on TV.