They just can't get past it

eider

:chuckle:

Are you chuckling at me, Sir? ! You're lucky you didn't live a couple of centuries ago or we should be meeting at dawn, and not to have breakfast.

When I think back about the news that we have received daily about President Trump over four long years, and his gallant, nay, valiant missions to build bridges... or was it walls, I forget which now. Anyway, he should be remembered by historians as the great bridge builder, bringing peoples from far and wide together. President Trump the Peacemaker would be another suitable title. He has travelled the World and worked day and night to tie the countries of this globe together in friendship.

And he isn't Proud, Arthur... No no...... whenever I see President Trump on Telly I see the personification of everything that is humble in strength, hushed about his wisdom.

That's why the people of America love him like they do, Arthur, like Jerry does, in fact. He doesn't chuck muck at political opponents, but speaks to the hearts of all Americans who want Equality for all, a decent home and life, good education and above all a health service which anybody can rely upon.

...... and you chuckle.... *gasps*

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you chuckling at me, Sir? ! You're lucky you didn't live a couple of centuries ago or we should be meeting at dawn, and not to have breakfast.

When I think back about the news that we have received daily about President Trump over four long years, and his gallant, nay, valiant missions to build bridges... or was it walls, I forget which now. Anyway, he should be remembered by historians as the great bridge builder, bringing peoples from far and wide together. President Trump the Peacemaker would be another suitable title. He has travelled the World and worked day and night to tie the countries of this globe together in friendship.

And he isn't Proud, Arthur... No no...... whenever I see President Trump on Telly I see the personification of everything that is humble in strength, hushed about his wisdom.

That's why the people of America love him like they do, Arthur, like Jerry does, in fact. He doesn't chuck muck at political opponents, but speaks to the hearts of all Americans who want Equality for all, a decent home and life, good education and above all a health service which anybody can rely upon.

...... and you chuckle.... *gasps*

ok doser

We aren't used to the rest of the world laughing at us.

sure we are barbie - especially the leftists in western europe - Germany, France, Italy - loser countries. It's kind of unusual to see it so nakedly expressed from a brit, considering the debt they owe us for saving their bacon twice in the last century, but eider is one voice, one retarded voice.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Analysis: A brief history of world leaders laughing at Trump

The most recent example came Tuesday, when the leaders of Canada, France, Holland and the United Kingdom seemed to be recounting Trump’s lengthy — and occasionally wild — interactions with reporters earlier in the day.

“He was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top,” Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in the video, which was first released by the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

“You just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor,” he added later, motioning down from his chin.

Even more world leaders
appeared to join in mocking Trump last year during his speech at the United Nations. Trump made one of his characteristically hyperbolic claims about his achievements as president — “In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country” — and drew audible laughter.

Trump, apparently taken aback, responded, “Didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...of-world-leaders-laughing-at-trump/ar-BBXJPlb

eider

sure we are barbie - especially the leftists in western europe - Germany, France, Italy - loser countries.
What have Germany, France and Italy said?

It's kind of unusual to see it so nakedly expressed from a brit, c
What was expressed?

they owe us for saving their bacon twice in the last century
We saved our own bacon, 1914-1917 and 1938-1941.

but
​​​​​ eider is one voice, one retarded voice.
My voice praised your President you clot.
I'm waiting for you to tell me which descriptions were false.

eider

It's uncomfortable for all us, eider. We aren't used to the rest of the world laughing at us. Kind of a humbling experience for America. We used to ridicule nations that had puffed-up caudillos like Donny Trump.

Hi....
And..... No.
I don't think that the rest of the World is laughing at 300+ million Americans, Barbarian...... not at all.

Although some American-members here have called a great many of their own country-folks monkeys, retards and worse.

I think it's a sad mind that bundles any nation's people together and then brands them by nasty names.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi....
And..... No.
I don't think that the rest of the World is laughing at 300+ million Americans, Barbarian...... not at all.

Although some American-members here have called a great many of their own country-folks monkeys, retards and worse.

I think it's a sad mind that bundles any nation's people together and then brands them by nasty names.

I appreciate the sentiment, but seriously, I would expect other countries to look down at us based on the last four years ....

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hi....
And..... No.

Thanks for the kind words. The guys to whom you're referring seem to be very unhappy people. One can run away from many things, but one can't run away from one's self.

ok doser

Hi....
And..... No.

Half of all Americans have IQ's less than 100

Half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85

eider

I appreciate the sentiment, but seriously, I would expect other countries to look down at us based on the last four years ....

No, Rusha. Seriously, no.
Over the last four years nobody has started any wars based upon any deceptions, no seriously aggressive actions have been initiated against anybody else, and that stands as a plus in my book.
We've all had good and bad leaders and no country's population should be scorned for the opinions or actions of any of its groups.

Within a few posts of this, one oher member haswritten off three countries as 'losers'.

That kind of mindset is just crank imo.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, Rusha. Seriously, no.
Over the last four years nobody has started any wars based upon any deceptions, no seriously aggressive actions have been initiated against anybody else, and that stands as a plus in my book.

Instead he is attacking Americans and advancing the spread of the coronavirus in my country when he gets a day off from caging children, golfing and buddying up with the guy who put bounties on the heads of our American soldiers ...

eider

Instead he is attacking Americans and advancing the spread of the coronavirus in my country when he gets a day off from caging children, golfing and buddying up with the guy who put bounties on the heads of our American soldiers ...

We confine asylum seekers here. (UK)
I don't play golf but I'm sure it's not a wicked pastime. :)
I remember how Churchill buddied up to Stalin.

Lets see how millions of Americans will vote from now until end of month, Rusha. Let's see if democracy can work things out.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We confine asylum seekers here. (UK)
I don't play golf but I'm sure it's not a wicked pastime. :)
I remember how Churchill buddied up to Stalin.

Lets see how millions of Americans will vote from now until end of month, Rusha. Let's see if democracy can work things out.

IF all Americans were allowed to vote, democracy wouldn’t be an issue. trump is incapable of being fairly elected which is why he is planning on stealing the election. Like Putin.