ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The power of God is IN the preaching of the cross by those with the "unction to function", i.e., Pentecostal power. Don't leave Jerusalem before you receive it! On my, that's right, you left already. Too bad.

LOL!!! Same ol' same ol'.

G'bye, kid.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Why? IT (the cross/ the gospel of Christ) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

As to you having an unction..."LOL" :rotfl:

heir

TOL Subscriber
One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~
The "word of truth" is the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). When was there ever a moment when you trusted the Lord after hearing and believing IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

beloved57

The "word of truth" is the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). When was there ever a moment when you trusted the Lord after hearing and believing IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

When has there been a moment when you believed the Gospel ? All I see is you rejecting it. Do you believe that the Truths of TULIP are the Gospel of God's Grace ? Yes or No !

Gurucam

These signs will follow them who believe

Contra wise, these signs will NOT follow THEM who do not believe.

Notice the THEM.

The Lord said these things. It is wrong to countermand His words, in fact it is a criminal act of treason against Heaven.

LA
Paul persecuted and blaspheme the Scriptures and he was elevated by Jesus and given a commission.

How does that fit with your obvious corrupt conclusion above?

Matthews: 12 verse: 32 KJV N.T. - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

What did Paul do? He persecuted and blaspheme Peter and Peter's church. He also persecuted and blaspheme Jesus, the son of man and the teachings of Jesus, the son of man.

He got no sin and Paul's action was not perceive by Jesus, to be a criminal act of treason against Heaven. In fact Jesus rewarded him. Jesus gave Paul His prized Christian commission. (One that was not given to even Peter)

From where did you get your idea? You idea certainly contradict this very important revelation in the KJV N.T.

Why are you posting such corruption of scriptures?

Every one is traditional, Christianity seems to be promoting their own distorting of the KJV N.T. in the name of Christianity.

There is a kind of 'free for all' acceptable self righteous, self justified corruption of the KJV N.T. pervading across all of traditional Christianity.

You are not given to have the slightest perception that persecution and blaspheming of Peter and Peter's church and persecution and blaspheming of Jesus, the son of man and the teachings of Jesus, the son of man is linked to spiritual awareness. Such persecution and blasphemy can be born out of an awakening to one's own heart or spirit which knows no limitations, (especially the kinds of limitations that are imposed on spiritually dead people as obtain in the KJV N.T.)

You are devoted to holding back everyone's spiritual awareness simply because you want to make sure that the written KJV N.T. is not persecuted and blasphemed. The written KJV N.T. does not hold that high a status. You are simply deadening the spiritually dead. And undermining, denying and reversing the spiritual awareness of the babes in spiritual awareness. You are burying the dead. You are very foolish. You are most unfortunate.

Spiritual awareness is the necessary stepping stone to communion with Jesus in His Spirit body and this is the basis of Christianity. How then can you be a teacher of any thing Christian?

It is a very foolish and uninformed mission to elevate the KJV N.T. to such an artificial status. The KJV N.T. is nothing if it is deprived its intended disposible temporal use and instead made out to be eternal and/or God.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul persecuted and blaspheme the Scriptures and he was elevated by Jesus and given a commission.

How does that fit with your obvious corrupt conclusion above?

Matthews: 12 verse: 32 KJV N.T. - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

What did Paul do? He persecuted and blaspheme Peter and Peter's church. He also persecuted and blaspheme Jesus, the son of man and the teachings of Jesus, the son of man.

He got no sin and Paul's action was not perceive by Jesus, to be a criminal act of treason against Heaven. In fact Jesus rewarded him. Jesus gave Paul His prized Christian commission. (One that was not given to even Peter)

From where did you get your idea? You idea certainly contradict this very important revelation in the KJV N.T.

Why are you posting such corruption of scriptures?

Every one is traditional, Christianity seems to be promoting their own distorting of the KJV N.T. in the name of Christianity.

There is a kind of 'free for all' acceptable self righteous, self justified corruption of the KJV N.T. pervading across all of traditional Christianity.

You are not given to have the slightest perception that persecution and blaspheming of Peter and Peter's church and persecution and blaspheming of Jesus, the son of man and the teachings of Jesus, the son of man is linked to spiritual awareness. Such persecution and blasphemy can be born out of an awakening to one's own heart or spirit which knows no limitations, (especially the kinds of limitations that are imposed on spiritually dead people as obtain in the KJV N.T.)

You are devoted to holding back everyone's spiritual awareness simply because you want to make sure that the written KJV N.T. is not persecuted and blasphemed. The written KJV N.T. does not hold that high a status. You are simply deadening the spiritually dead. And undermining, denying and reversing the spiritual awareness of the babes in spiritual awareness. You are burying the dead. You are very foolish. You are most unfortunate.

Spiritual awareness is the necessary stepping stone to communion with Jesus in His Spirit body and this is the basis of Christianity. How then can you be a teacher of any thing Christian?

It is a very foolish and uninformed mission to elevate the KJV N.T. to such an artificial status. The KJV N.T. is nothing if it is deprived its intended disposible temporal use and instead made out to be eternal and/or God.

You have said Jesus Christ did not die for your sins.

You have said you were born of God as Jesus was.

That is blasphemy enough.

LA

Gurucam

You have said Jesus Christ did not die for your sins.

You have said you were born of God as Jesus was.

That is blasphemy enough.

LA

It is clearly confirmed in the KJV N.T. that, Jesus did not die for the sins of every one one earth.

That is simply an ego driven position that foolish 'want to be' Christians take and promote. Your idea and position is just as extreme and fanatical as those held and promoted by others in competing religions.

Seems to be an simply an ego driven (overly testosterone-ized) fight for territories and supremacy. Fact is most of the five or so, other billions of people on earth are not in the least bothers with your beliefs or idea or ego trip.

When Jesus prophesied that many will be called and few chosen He was referring exclusive to the billion or so who are called to Christianity. Great sadness and failure is occuring with thraditional Christians.

The sad fact is that Jesus prophesied that many will be called to Christianity and the very great majority will be misled by false and corrupted teaching. They will err and not be chosen.

Your focus, if you are seeking to be Christian, should be to devote yourself humbly and silently to spiritual actualization, so that you can reach that place where you can intuitively discern All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

The KJV N.T. and Jesus, et all, is all about the Spirit of Jesus and only the Spirit of Jesus, that was promised to Abraham and his seed.

All other aspect of God, spiritual and other things are shared and present and operating within all other traditions whether or not you care to know that fact.

And I do reiterate that Jesus did not die for me, in any away.

At any event denial, persecution and blasphemy of the Jesus, the son of man is forgivable.

However what you are doing is denying Jesus, the Son of God and that is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost . .. an absolutely not forgivable sin.

This is according to Matthews: 12 verse: 32 KJV N.T. - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

You who seek to be Christian are absolutely dependent on the Spirit of Jesus. This is Jesus, the Son Of God. This is not Jesus the son of man. Do not be so consumed by the Jesus, the son of man and the things that Jesus the son of man delivered and left and did on earth. Blasphemy of those things is not consequential. However blasphemy of Jesus, the Son of God is serious unforgivable blasphemy.

Bottom line, according to revelations in the KJV N.T., my blasphemy might be blasphemy 'enough' to be forgiven.

However, according to revelations in the KJV N.T., your blasphemy is not at all forgivable.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gurucam,

You sir are a deceived liar preaching satans message.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

LA

Gurucam

Gurucam,

You sir are a deceived liar preaching satans message.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

LA

Who are the many that I am deceiving? People who share my view are the few if any. They are so very very far from the many

You have to add Jesus' qualifying verse to Matthews: 24 verses 11. this is, many are called and few chosen.

The many who are deceived (by false prophets who came in Jesus name) are the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of the billion people who are called to Christianity in traditional Christianity.

Jesus instructed 'look not to things that are seen, like Jesus in a physical body. For such things are temporal.

Jesus instructed,instead look to things that are not seen, like Jesus in only a Spirit body. For such things are eternal.

The very great majority of the billion people in traditional Christianity were misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name, into looking at things that are seen. They are looking to a long gone temporal Jesus in a physical body.

You are among these misled and foolish people. They are the many. My audience, if I do have any, is but a very few.

You are a very confused person. You are grabbing at straws. I hve posted nothing that is not absolutely supported literally by KJV N.T. revelations.

Gurucam

Lazy afternoon,

You are teaching corruption.

1. God is Spirit and humans must know God in Spirit.

2. After communing with Jesus in His Spirit, Paul confirmed that now the lord is that Spirit.

3. Before Jesus' crucifixion and rise to heaven, He confirmed that it is expedient that he go away by crucifixion and rising to heaven so the Spirit of Truth will come and bring All Truth.

4. Jesus is Truth therefore the Spirit of Truth is His Spirit.

5. Every thing about the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body is about the Spirit that was promised by God to Abraham and his seed.

6. Before Jesus left physically, he instructed his followers to look not to things that are seen (physical) but instead to look to things that are not seem (spirit).

7. It is confirmed that those who are led by the Spirit are children of God.

8. Spirit things must be discern through our own spirit, our natural cannot discern those things.

9. Jesus must intercede between humans and God. Therefore if God has a Spirit body and this is how humans must know God, then Jesus must have and be in His Spirit body in order to intercede between humans and God. And humans must discern Jesus in His Spirit through their own spirits.

The big question is: Why are most of you guy still seeking Jesus's return in a physical body?

That must be some kind of foolish thing to do and to devote one's entire life too.

Do not be ashamed of your (possible life long folly), get on board with truth. Do not let pride (and your ego) stand in the way of your possible salvation and deliverance.

Do not remain among the very great majority of the billion or so who are called to Christianity. They are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name and they err and are not chosen. They do not make it.

Come onto truth now, in these last few days, so that you might be the last who are chosen first.

Tell, in all honesty, is there a statement above that is not a literal verse in the KJV N.T.?

You guys are denying, persecuting and blaspheming the Spirit Jesus who is the son of God. That is denial, persecution and blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.

It is really nothing significant to me when you condemn my post. The fact is it is based literally and exactly on revelations from the KJV N.T. and the folly therefore, is clearly not mine.

The folly seems to be critically and terminally yours.

In fact you are esteeming and promoting the physical Jesus and actually denying the Spirit Jesus. You don't seem to realize it however that makes you (and exposes you to be) a confirmed operative of Satan (i.e. one of the dead, i.e. one of the spiritually dead). Your are savoring the things of man, not the things of God (who is Spirit). This is what Peter did when Jesus identified him to be Satan.

There is a very important (significant) and divine reason why the physical Jesus (the son of man) can be blasphemed and one might be forgiven. This is Jesus' law. He does not need you corrupting and correcting that law simply because you perceive yourself to be wiser, more caring and more good than Jesus.

Don't you realized your foolishness and folly. It is time to wake up and learn. You do not want to die in your current sad and unfortunate state.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Lazy afternoon,

You are esteeming and promoting the physical Jesus and actually denying the Spirit Jesus. You don't seem to realize it, however that makes you (and exposes you to be) a confirmed operative of Satan (i.e. one of the dead, i.e. one of the spiritually dead).

You are savoring the things of man, not the things of God (who is Spirit). This is what Peter did when Jesus identified him to be Satan.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T. -

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Looking to the physical Jesus was, at best, a consolation prize for the spiritually dead.

However for the past 2000 odd years they have consistently and seriously blaspheme Jesus in His Spirit and eternal format. This is tantamount to blaspheming of the Holy Ghost and that is the only sin that is not at all forgivable, at any time or place.

The result of this is that Jesus is not likely to return in a physical body.

Lazy afternoon, I do not make the rules nor do I determine the action of people. Nor do I determine the action of Jesus or God. I simply quote the KJV N.T. literally.

No doubt a billion strong traditional Christians is a strong lobby. I simply use the things, in the KJV N.T. that are condemned, ignored and deemed foolish by you and yours, to show you your serious folly. I have a good teacher.

1 Corinthians:1 verse 27 KJV N.T. - But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

You are foolish to call me a false prophet who came in Jesus name without clear revelations from the KJV N.T. to support your claim. Your unsubstantiated foolish beliefs count for nothing, except for your own terminal spiritual deadness.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Its the main thing, and its something I see no evidence of you having done. If you have not believed the Gospel, I dont care what other things you do, it means nothing !

I do not believe in TULIP.

It was devised by a Christian killer Calvin.

It has worked successfully on you.

LA

God's Truth

There is a gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. You don't believe it is enough.

Of course, there are scriptures that tell us to believe. We are to believe that we have to obey.

All the scriptures that say 'believe', they do not nullify the scriptures that say to obey.