ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

heir

TOL Subscriber
One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~
The word of truth is the gospel of your salvation. So what is the gospel of your salvation?

heir

TOL Subscriber
People can brag about their doctrines all day but honesty from the heart with the Lord is what will result in ones salvation of the whole soul, and that opportunity is not offered when we think it appropriate, but when Christ decides, not man.
There is a gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. You don't believe it is enough.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Our apostle Paul would be much harsher to the false brethren.

Eph 5:1 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
Eph 5:3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
Eph 5:4 neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

musterion

1Co 14:3 But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.

You don't.

LA

Paul was speaking of believers edifying, encouraging and comforting other believers. Even without the gift of prophecy, if our simply preaching the Word of God doesn't edify or comfort you, where do you think the problem really lies?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You love to say others are calling God a liar because that is how the devil handles things he knows nothing about.

I have seen some fakes and try hards in my time, but you are using that as an excuse to disbelieve the words of Christ.,

and that makes you an unbeliever. LA

So, does he get beheaded, or speared by an archer? What's
your prediction for today?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You do not believe any word that Jesus said in the gospels because you are not a Jew, you say.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

LA

You're the "perfect" ingrate! People try and speak the truth
to you, and it bounces off you like bullet's bouncing off
Superman's chest!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
Our apostle Paul would be much harsher to the false brethren.

False brethren are who call Jesus God and Lord yet dishonor His teachings with hypocritical practice and doctrines.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Any of your "predictions" to add to your comment?

Yes .

You can not enter the first resurrection in your present state of unbelief.

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was speaking of believers edifying, encouraging and comforting other believers. Even without the gift of prophecy, if our simply preaching the Word of God doesn't edify or comfort you, where do you think the problem really lies?

You do not preach anything edifying from the word of God.

You only try to find fault.

You look at the flesh of people as Gros does, instead of looking to Christ

LA

musterion

False brethren are who call Jesus God and Lord yet dishonor His teachings with hypocritical practice and doctrines.

Most of us wicked trin hypocrites have managed to keep our marriages together and not get kicked out of a cult. Not everyone can say that.

As long as we're being objective here.

musterion

Hi , and IF he does Prophesy and Speak in Languages and had an Interpreter , he can tells what he said , when speaking in Languages per Mark 16:15-18 !!:bang::bang:

dean p

Yeah, about that.

Like most charismatics, I think he shies away from the last part of that passage. According to them, that whole picking up serpents, drinking bad water and healing miracles were really only Christ using figures of speech. IOW, because tongues and demon casting can be counterfeited but the others really can't, they deny the Word of God at the precise point where their faith fails and they're as powerless as anyone else...because to not display ALL the signs and wonders proves - by their own measure - that they're unbelievers. So there MUST be something wrong with the Bible.

They're a cult.