ECT There is only one Gospel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because you're posting your comments about a fellow Acts 9 Dispensationalist on a public web forum and whether your beef is valid or not, if you're going to air it out publically, I'd prefer that you not look like a hypocrite.

It's no more complicated than that. I couldn't care less about your personal issues, except when you stop keeping them personal and start making them public. Then, if you look like a hypocrite, I'm going to ask for clarification. If you refuse to give it, then I'll know who has a problem and who doesn't.

This was a stupid thing for you to have said. I couldn't have been more polite. You need to calm down and stop acting like a teenaged girl.

Stupidity continued for a second sentence. I said and UNDERLINED for emphasis that your posts SEEM to be hypocritical and I clearly stated that I was not saying the you are either right or wrong because I haven't read whatever posts your referring to where Danoh had offended you. You may very well be right but you're making yourself look like a hypocrite because you're attacking an Acts 9 Dispensationalist for having attacked Acts 9 Dispensationalists and there is no other context given to allow those who read your comments to understand what you're talking about.

I didn't condemn you, I asked you to clarify yourself. If you don't want to, fine! So be it! Make all the needless enemies you want!

Your excessively defensive response to what was clearly a respectful request for some clarification of your PUBLIC statements is rather telling, I must say.

I'll only say this to you: "Forget about it and mind your own business. That's all you have to do and this will, of itself go away. Don't be a nosey busy body it's none of your business. Lets' leave it that way and say no more about it. I won't if you won't, okay??"

musterion

Because you're posting your comments about a fellow Acts 9 Dispensationalist on a public web forum and whether your beef is valid or not, if you're going to air it out publically, I'd prefer that you not look like a hypocrite.

But that, dear sir, as you described it, is exactly what started ALL of this. You just don't have the backstory; you didn't see what GM and others have been referring and responding to.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Again, Clete, I have tried to suggest a solution under grace towards letting this thing go...

To bring it up for what ever reason only risks stirring it up once more, and to no avail once more...

Let it go, bro. I'd rather move on.

Thank you...

:up:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I'll only say this to you: "Forget about it and mind your own business. That's all you have to do and this will, of itself go away. Don't be a nosey busy body it's none of your business. Lets' leave it that way and say no more about it. I won't if you won't, okay??"
It was never my intent to be nosey or a busy body, which I thought I was making clear when I posted that first post.

Consider it forgotten about.

Danoh

How do threats of beheading fit into this?

Such threats and or passages quoted against us out of another's ignorance of their Dispensational setting, CAN if we choose - be viewed by us supposed experts on "grace" teaching, as an opportunity to work out that salvation towards others that God has placed in us, during such temptations.

It is time we were an example of this grace wherein we stand accepted in the Beloved unmeritoriously, both to one another, as well as to others - of the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

As "unfun" and "boring" as that can be, in contrast to the joy of endless strife, and or of silence on it, and or of our endorsing of strife by one means or another.

At least, that is how "our pattern" viewed this issue...

Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; 1:30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

"The Turncoat" Gal. 4:16 :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Such threats and or passages quoted against us out of another's ignorance of their Dispensational setting, CAN if we choose - be viewed by us supposed experts on "grace" teaching, as an opportunity to work out that salvation towards others that God has placed in us, during such temptations.

It is time we were an example of this grace wherein we stand accepted in the Beloved unmeritoriously, both to one another, as well as to others - of the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

As "unfun" and "boring" as that can be, in contrast to the joy of endless strife, and or of silence on it, and or of our endorsing of strife by one means or another.

At least, that is how "our pattern" viewed this issue...

Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; 1:30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

"The Turncoat" Gal. 4:16 :chuckle:

You ought to follow your own advise. You've been causing plenty of dissention around these parts.

Danoh

Weaponized grace?

This why some of you so often have to ask what someone else meant by this or that - you're not very good at picking up on another's intended sense through their words.

If my issue WERE anger, or what have you; I would not be posting :thumb: to posts by you; heir; STP; RD; or whomeever.

Get a clue :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This why some of you so often have to ask what someone else meant by this or that - you're not very good at picking up on another's intended sense through their words.

If my issue WERE anger, or what have you; I would not be posting :thumb: to posts by you; heir; STP; RD; or whomeever.

Get a clue :chuckle:

Have you ever considered the possible fact that perhaps you don't know how to articulate your thoughts in a reasonably coherent manner?? :confused: