There is no Hell

CherubRam

You have "the original scriptures?"

PM me, and send me your phone #, and address, as I'm prepared to offer you $598,876. 56, for these "the original scriptures." Of course, I'm sure you understand, that I'll need proof of authenticity. That shouldn't be a problem for you, given your statements within this thread.

Deal? Let me know, as I need to make the financial arrangements, and flight plans, depending on in what part of the country you live.
You can find the original Greek scripts online.

Sealeaf

The words Gehenna, grave, and pit do not translate as Hell. Gehenna is a parabolic word that means destruction. Are you guys reading what I write?
Unfortunately we do read it. The message we are giving you is that most of what you write are wrong conclusions based on misinterpretation of scriptures that don't apply to the subject at hand.
You never grappled at all with the point I brought up. That it is impossible for anything to be destroyed. Therefore anyone who is not chosen by God must be left on to the trash heap. It does not matter if the ancient Jews understood this or not. It does not matter if they or anyone else had a word for it. It is a logical necessity. What word is used for it is the least important thing.

CherubRam

Unfortunately we do read it. The message we are giving you is that most of what you write are wrong conclusions based on misinterpretation of scriptures that don't apply to the subject at hand.
You never grappled at all with the point I brought up. That it is impossible for anything to be destroyed. Therefore anyone who is not chosen by God must be left on to the trash heap. It does not matter if the ancient Jews understood this or not. It does not matter if they or anyone else had a word for it. It is a logical necessity. What word is used for it is the least important thing.
You are beyond logic.

john w

Hall of Fame
You can find the original Greek scripts online.

1.Observe, the deception-"originally"(you taught me that), you "argued:"

"Hell is not in the original scriptures, it has been added.

Now, in a "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV)manner, you change it to "the original Greek scripts online."

2. And you compound your error/deception, as there is no such thing as "the" "original" Greek "scripts" online, as there are at least 30 Greek Ms.

You're lying, as do not know what you are talking about-you merely read all this jazz online, and you still screwed it up.

Poser. Have a seat.

CherubRam

1.Observe, the deception-"originally"(you taught me that), you "argued:"

"Hell is not in the original scriptures, it has been added.

Now, in a "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV)manner, you change it to "the original Greek scripts online."

2. And you compound your error/deception, as there is no such thing as "the" "original" Greek "scripts" online, as there are at least 30 Greek Ms.

You're lying, as do not know what you are talking about-you merely read all this jazz online, and you still screwed it up.

Poser. Have a seat.

You need to buy yourself an NIV Exhaustive Concordance.

john w

Hall of Fame
You need to buy yourself an NIV Exhaustive Concordance.

Irrelevant. That is not what you "argued:"

"Hell is not in the original scriptures, it has been added.", which morphed into...

"the original Greek scripts online."

You have no "the original scriptures,"and there is no such thing as "the" "original" Greek "scripts" online, as there are at least 30 Greek Ms.

Poser. Have a seat.

CherubRam

"Hell is not in the original scriptures, it has been added.", which morphed into...

You have no "the original scriptures,"and there is no such thing as "the" "original" Greek "scripts" online, as there are at least 30 Greek Ms.

Poser. Have a seat.

Gehenna Sheol Tomb Grave Sepulcher Hades Hell

Gehenna
The word Gehenna in English is גֵיא בֶן־הִנֹּם or גיא בן-הינום in Hebrew.

Sheol
The word Sheol in English is שְׁאוֹל in Hebrew

Tomb, Grave, Sepulcher
The English word “tomb” is τάφος in Greek.
The English word “grave” is Ταφικός or τύμβος in Greek.
The English word "sepulcher" is μνήμα in Greek.

Hell
The English word "Hell" is κόλαση, διάολο, κόλασης, Κολάσεως in the different Greek forms.

Hades
The English word "Hades" is άδης, Άδη, τον Άδη, ο Άδης in the different Greek forms.

As a person can see the Greek words Hell and Grave are not the same.

john w

Hall of Fame
Gehenna Sheol Tomb Grave Sepulcher Hades Hell

Gehenna
The word Gehenna in English is גֵיא בֶן־הִנֹּם or גיא בן-הינום in Hebrew.

Sheol
The word Sheol in English is שְׁאוֹל in Hebrew

Tomb, Grave, Sepulcher
The English word “tomb” is τάφος in Greek.
The English word “grave” is Ταφικός or τύμβος in Greek.
The English word "sepulcher" is μνήμα in Greek.

Hell
The English word "Hell" is κόλαση, διάολο, κόλασης, Κολάσεως in the different Greek forms.

Hades
The English word "Hades" is άδης, Άδη, τον Άδη, ο Άδης in the different Greek forms.

As a person can see the Greek words Hell and Grave are not the same.

Where did you learn this "the Greek," Mikey? Let me guess: From the back of your "Captain Crunch Cereal" box, a "How to Learn 'the' Greek in 2 1/3 Days, and Impress Your Friends" internet course, or "The U. of Phoenix" online?

Poser. Fraud. Attempting to be so "scholarly." Most of us have seen this before-you act like this is "original" to you. We are laughing.

Poser. Sit down..

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear CherubRam,

Keep on hoping and dreaming. You don't know what's going on and I don't have the desire to tell you. You have it to read. Digest it as you will and at your own expense. Our God is not a mythological god. Funny, that gets rid of Hades. I could go on, but I just don't give a.

Michael

CherubRam

Dear CherubRam,

Keep on hoping and dreaming. You don't know what's going on and I don't have the desire to tell you. You have it to read. Digest it as you will and at your own expense. Our God is not a mythological god. Funny, that gets rid of Hades. I could go on, but I just don't give a.

Michael
I noticed that there are people here that have the sin of misaligning a persons words. You should pray about that.

CherubRam

I have noticed that there are people here, who are absorbed by the fact that I copy and paste relevant scripture and text. This is done to form the bases of fact for a subject being discussed. If you still do not understand then perhaps you can ask your Mommy or Daddy to explain it to you.

Aimiel

I have noticed that there are people here, who are absorbed by the fact that I copy and paste relevant scripture and text. This is done to form the bases of fact for a subject being discussed. If you still do not understand then perhaps you can ask your Mommy or Daddy to explain it to you.
Maybe your mommy and daddy might one day teach you that, "bases," and, "basis," are different words and mean different things. Perhaps, if you have a brain, you might even one day write something that is unique and relevant all by yourself.

CherubRam

Maybe your mommy and daddy might one day teach you that, "bases," and, "basis," are different words and mean different things. Perhaps, if you have a brain, you might even one day write something that is unique and relevant all by yourself.
I did mean base as in a home plate in baseball.

OCTOBER23

There is no Hell - November 13th, 2014
------------------------------------------------

Since, there is NO HELL then You can all go to NOWHERE

CherubRam

So you are re-inventing English as well as doctrine then? Okay, I understand. :kookoo:
Basis is a expression of thought, a nontangible. A particular group of bible quotes in regards to the same subject, are bases of a subject. The written word is a tangible. One is a tangible, and the other is not.

CherubRam

There is no Hell - November 13th, 2014
------------------------------------------------

Since, there is NO HELL then You can all go to NOWHERE

There is life, and there is death. The damned die a second death. Upon judgment day all that had lived are called back into being. The forgiven go on to life immortal, where as the damned are cut off from life for all eternity. Lake of fire is parabolic for a body of people judged unfavorably. Lake = Body of people. Fire = Judgment.