Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ebenz47037
Hey Poly! I'm an hour ahead of you. :D That means Friendship Week ends an hour earlier for me! :D Hahahaha!
It also begins an hour earlier for you. Hey I could take advantage of that hour and really do some damage.:D ;)

shilohproject

Changing avatars

Changing avatars

I like the Ned Flanders one. There is no character I can think of who is more...well, too nice and, ugh, loving. He seems to say all there is to say about Fellowship week; wish I'd thought of him!

To that end, I am changing mine again. With all the back-and-forth lately about the possibility of demon possession, exorcism, and the like, I thought we needed a little bit of the good side of the demon world to play with us during our week of love, acceptance and bitter biting off the tougue.

Ladies and gentlemen (or whatever fits your fancy), I give you: Lil' Hot Stuff, the friendly devil of my long-ago childhood! Chao baby!:cool:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Changing avatars

Re: Changing avatars

Originally posted by shilohproject
Ladies and gentlemen (or whatever fits your fancy), I give you: Lil' Hot Stuff, the friendly devil of my long-ago childhood! Chao baby!:cool:
Nice addition!:thumb:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Poly

It also begins an hour earlier for you. Hey I could take advantage of that hour and really do some damage.:D ;)

That's okay. :D I'm not the one who was complaining about it to begin with. I just get to do the count down for when it's over here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.