The Worst Sin:

Jedidiah

Yes, for the understanding, God says “name” but God has no “NAME”. - God is WHO HE IS. Jesus is "Savior", that's not a Name, just who the person is; "MESSIAH", Savior / Jesus.
Isaiah 42:8 KJV --- "I am the LORD: that is my name:"
Acts 17:22-25 KJV - Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23- For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, “TO THE UNKNOWN GOD”. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. 24- God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of Heaven and earth, dwelleth not in Temples made with hands”. ---- The Unknown God, -- he who has no name!! –
The Athenians didn't know His Name. Paul did.
What is your name? – If you have a name “NAME”, you are lost in a world where everyone knows you by your “name”, not that you are a Christian, and like Christ.
Jedidiah, the Christian.

Letsargue

Just noting how even when someone agrees with you it still ends up being about you.

Count it up, GENIUS!!!
If I AM the only one who is the way I AM, and if I AM a Christian, then I make up the total Church, the total Body of Christ on your world. - Now if I AM that I AM, then I AM the Body of Christ and the ONLY ONE WHO IS LIKE HIM!! – Now genius, SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN, and you the jealous FOOL-LIKE-GENIUS THAT CAN’T STAND IT!!! – If I AM the Church, then I have all the Powers that Jesus gave ME and NOT TO YOUR DONKEY!!!!

Now big ~mind~, PROVE ONE THING THAT I HAVE SAID HERE THAT IS NOT TRUTH, -- "PROVE IT"!!

Paul – 043012

Letsargue

Isaiah 42:8 KJV --- "I am the LORD: that is my name:"
The Athenians didn't know His Name. Paul did.
Jedidiah, the Christian.

Revelation 3:12 KJV ---&--- Revelation 19:13 KJV --- In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the “Word WAS GOD”!! - MY NEW “NAME” IS THE SAME AS HIS THEN --- NO!!! – Revelation 2:17 KJV – You and that jealous loud mouth don’t have my name, OR DO “YOU”??

Paul – 043012

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wrote:

Just noting how even when someone agrees with you it still ends up being about you.
Count it up, GENIUS!!!
If I AM the only one who is the way I AM, and if I AM a Christian, then I make up the total Church, the total Body of Christ on your world.
Do you hire people to carry your head around or have your neck muscles adapted?

Or, if you had wings you might fly...but you don't and you aren't.

- Now if I AM that I AM, then I AM the Body of Christ and the ONLY ONE WHO IS LIKE HIM!! –
Supra.

Now genius, SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN, and you the jealous FOOL-LIKE-GENIUS THAT CAN’T STAND IT!!! – If I AM the Church, then I have all the Powers that Jesus gave ME and NOT TO YOUR DONKEY!!!!
I suspect you may be pulling much of this out of your...imagination.

Now big ~mind~, PROVE ONE THING THAT I HAVE SAID HERE THAT IS NOT TRUTH, -- "PROVE IT"!!
You appear to have serious and deep seated feelings of intellectual inadequacy. Disprove half incoherent declarations of self importance?

I did that with as much authority with my wings remark above. :plain:

Letsargue

Yes. No. What ?

Yes, -- OK!!

No, ---If you think I’m going to type every title that God has, NO! – You can look them ALL UP. – Start with, -- Jehovah, Truth, Word, God, Lord, Light, Love, --- You find the rest!!

What, -- Revelation 2:17 KJV – “I will give him a white stone, and IN THE STONE A (( NEW NAME )) written”. ----&---- Revelation 3:5 KJV - I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but (( I WILL CONFESS HIS NAME BEFORE MY FATHER, AND BEFORE HIS ANGELS ))”. ----&---- Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him THE NAME OF MY GOD, AND THE NAME OF THE CITY OF MY GOD, WHICH IS NEW JERUSALEM”, which cometh down out of Heaven from my God: and I WILL WRITE UPON HIM (( MY NEW NAME )) ---//--- New Jerusalem is the Bride / The Church / The Body of Christ. – Again, the name is the Body of Christ, the Church!! ---&---- Revelation 19:13 KJV – “He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS NAME IS CALLED (( THE WORD OF GOD ))”. -------//-- Therefore my new name is called, - “The Word of God”. – I said that the jealous loud mouth DID NOT HAVE MY NAME, do you??

Paul – 043012

Jedidiah

Yes, -- OK!!

No, ---If you think I’m going to type every title that God has, NO! – You can look them ALL UP. – Start with, -- Jehovah, Truth, Word, God, Lord, Light, Love, --- You find the rest!!

What, -- Revelation 2:17 KJV – “I will give him a white stone, and IN THE STONE A (( NEW NAME )) written”. ----&---- Revelation 3:5 KJV - I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but (( I WILL CONFESS HIS NAME BEFORE MY FATHER, AND BEFORE HIS ANGELS ))”. ----&---- Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him THE NAME OF MY GOD, AND THE NAME OF THE CITY OF MY GOD, WHICH IS NEW JERUSALEM”, which cometh down out of Heaven from my God: and I WILL WRITE UPON HIM (( MY NEW NAME )) ---//--- New Jerusalem is the Bride / The Church / The Body of Christ. – Again, the name is the Body of Christ, the Church!! ---&---- Revelation 19:13 KJV – “He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS NAME IS CALLED (( THE WORD OF GOD ))”. -------//-- Therefore my new name is called, - “The Word of God”. – I said that the jealous loud mouth DID NOT HAVE MY NAME, do you??

Paul – 043012
Dear Paul,

Thank you sir.

I have your name.

In Him,
-Jed

Letsargue

That you could not have my name!! - You couldn't even know who I am, and you say you have my name also?? - I don't even know you, but I know who all your family is!! - Read the Book!!

What else do you want to know that you don't know, and you say that you have the name of the, ( The Word of God )!!

If you knew, and had my name, you would never have to ASK QUESTIONS!!

Paul -- 050112

Jedidiah

That you could not have my name!! - You couldn't even know who I am, and you say you have my name also?? - I don't even know you, but I know who all your family is!! - Read the Book!!
I AM a NUMBER.
What else do you want to know that you don't know, and you say that you have the name of the, ( The Word of God )!!

If you knew, and had my name, you would never have to ASK QUESTIONS!!
My QUESTIONS do not belie IGNORANCE on MY part !!
Who was the man of sin, the son of perdition, he who shewed himself that he is God, "that Wicked," who was revealed ?
2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV 2 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV
Are you a wise man, a man of understanding ?

Jedidiah

If you are a number, then your father was "THE NUMBER", and not a NAME!!

Questions upon questions are the proof of ignorance of answers.

Paul -- 050112
I AM my father --- THE NUMBER!!

You've asked more ~QUESTIONS~ in this thread (than) me!!

lifeisgood

Count it up, GENIUS!!!
If I AM the only one who is the way I AM, and if I AM a Christian, then I make up the total Church, the total Body of Christ on your world. - Now if I AM that I AM, then I AM the Body of Christ and the ONLY ONE WHO IS LIKE HIM!! – Now genius, SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN, and you the jealous FOOL-LIKE-GENIUS THAT CAN’T STAND IT!!! – If I AM the Church, then I have all the Powers that Jesus gave ME and NOT TO YOUR DONKEY!!!!

Paul – 043012

In your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread you say:

"CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY:

“SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”

The definition of a CHRISTIAN is being BORN AGAIN.

Letsargue

I AM my father --- THE NUMBER!!

You've asked more ~QUESTIONS~ in this thread (than) me!!

If you could notice, but you won't. But If you could, you'd SEE that all my questions are "RHETORICAL", SO GUESS AGAIN, and only see in me what all fools see!!!

Paul -- 050212