The Word has entered this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Word

Isn't 'Jesus', the name given to 'the Word'?

Isn't it true that when Jesus walked among men, quite literally, the Word walked among men?

Isn't 'the Word' also called 'the Truth'.

Isn't Jesus 'the Truth'?

And isn't the Spirit of Jesus (i.e. Jesus = the Word or the Truth), the Spirit of Truth?

I was created in the same Word with Jesus, the prophets and the other saints. We are the sheep Jesus talked about and were created to be God on earth and speak for him.

So you're right about us being the truth and the life. We are the created light energy that was used to create all the images of God's creation and form the atoms with.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
There is no hell you fool. That belief was used by the world powers of Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Roman Catholic church before it ended up in the Protestant churches. It was a lie used to help recruit people for their militaries, who were religious people.

Do you believe in annihilationism or universalism (both heresies). Are you a JW? John Stott also now denies hell, but He does not deny the Deity of Christ.

Is Jesus God Almighty or not? Why are you afraid to give a clear answer? Do you also deny the Trinity? If so, you are cultist, not Christian.

The Word

Do you believe in annihilationism or universalism (both heresies). Are you a JW? John Stott also now denies hell, but He does not deny the Deity of Christ.

Is Jesus God Almighty or not? Why are you afraid to give a clear answer? Do you also deny the Trinity? If so, you are cultist, not Christian.

There's no such place called hell where sinners go and be tortured. That is a religious belief that was used by the Babylonians and many other pagan worshipping religions. Christianity is a false religion started by the Roman leader, Constantine, soon after they Roman government finished killing all the saints.

I don't worship the name Jesus because he's my brother. We saints and prophets were created with Jesus as the Word of God. Do you worship your brother? The Word is the created God who were used to create the rest of the images in God's plans. The Word is light energy and the reason Jesus was called the light of the world.

Jesus was the first flesh to know he was the Word of God and he had to die for the sins of all people. This made it possible for us saints to become sinless and receive the knowledge that he had so we could preach the same gospel. I'm the last saint to be preaching the gospel, then the end will come.

The Word

Another false prophet/teacher, a dime a dozen.:hammer:

Jesus and the saints all taught righteousness, which means sinlessness. No Christian believes in sinlessness so right there tells you they don't believe in righteousness. The only way to be righteous is to listen to the gospel until God delivers you from all your sins to make you a sinless a saint. This is required to preach the gospel, which is the voice of God.

Christians have no clue how to become sinless so that's why they embrace the idea that we're all sinners. All us saints started out as sinners and then God made us sinless so we could preach the gospel.

False prophets are sinners who aren't authorized to use any words of God. So we have priests, pastors, ministers, teachers and preachers of Christianity who are all false prophets. Not one of them are a true sinless saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.