The Wall WILL Be Built

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There's a small but significant likelihood that not being re-elected might mean time time in Club Fed. So I think he's going to do everything he can to get re-elected.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbara has posted the LIES from fake news media. (Barbara loves lies.) By the way, how are those polls going that say Hillary is winning?

(Barbarian checks)

I use Real Clear Politics average of polls, because it's always been more accurate than any sincle poll. And it says...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Clinton by 4.2% of popular vote. Actual result was Clinton by 3.1 in the popular vote.

Let's see what border security people actually say when the boss isn't prompting them:
Border Guards Show Wall Won't Work
During a South Texas visit, Donald Trump again stated his case that a wall along the Mexican border is the only way to prevent criminals from sneaking into the US, part of his renewed campaign to get funding for the project.

The US president made his pitch today (Jan. 10) at a roundtable on border security, flanked by mounds of seized drugs, cash, and weapons that he presented as evidence of the border crisis he claims his proposed physical barrier would stop.

Except many of those items were actually intercepted at legal ports of entry, not the in-between places Trump wants to wall off.

It’s yet another reality check on Trump’s pet project. Experts have been pointing out the logistic and legal impracticalities of building a wall across the entire length of the US-Mexico border since then-candidate Trump made it a keystone campaign promise.

They have also argued that a physical barrier will do little to address the very real immigration and drug trafficking problems the US is facing. The showcase prepared by Homeland Security officials for Trump’s visit shows why.

Take the 117 kilos of methamphetamines and 12 kilos of heroin they neatly piled up. Officials at a port of entry discovered them after screening a commercial load with X-ray technology and sniffing dogs. Statistics show stashing illegal cargo in vehicles and driving through ports of entry is the most common way of smuggling in meth and heroin, drugs that are fueling an overdose epidemic in the US.

Also seized at a port of entry: Three gold-plated guns encrusted with diamonds.

In another exhibit, DHS agents touted their discovery of a tunnel, built under a border section that is already protected by a wall. At least one seizure, of an AK-47 assault rifle, happened on the US side of the border, after officers spotted a nervous driver headed into Mexico.

https://qz.com/1520651/border-patrol-agents-in-texas-showed-trump-why-his-wall-wont-work/

Now let's hear from some border agents, most of whom are Hispanic by the way

Border Security Personnel Don't Want a Wall
WASHINGTON — President Trump has called for a wall along the border with Mexico to stop undocumented immigrants and drugs from entering the United States. But Border Patrol agents on the front lines say they need more technology and additional personnel to curb the illegal traffic, according to a report released on Thursday by Democrats on the Senate Homeland Security Committee.

The report was based on internal Customs and Border Protection documents from the 2017 fiscal year. It concluded that less than one half of 1 percent of the agents’ suggestions to secure the Southwest border mentioned the need for a wall.
The documents show that the Border Patrol identified what it called 902 “capability gaps,” or vulnerabilities, on the Southwest border. The word “wall” was suggested as a possible solution for just three of those gaps.

Agents mentioned a “fence” or “fencing” as a possible solution 34 times — less than 4 percent of the 902 vulnerabilities identified, the report found.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/...-wall-immigration-trump-senate-democrats.html

As you now realize, border security people, like the overwhelming majority of Americans, realize a wall won't work. And they should know; they are the ones who patrol the border.

As even some conservatives now admit, the wall won't work. It's not about stopping illegal immigration; it's about a monument to Trump:

"And do you a beautiful nice precast plank with beautiful everything. Just perfect. I want it to be so beautiful because maybe someday they'll call it The Trump Wall. Maybe. So I have to make sure it's beautiful, right? I'll be very proud of that wall. If they call at this The Trump Wall, it has to be beautiful."
Donald Trump -https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/19/trump_on_border_maybe_theyll_call_it_the_trump_wall.html

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....I use Real Clear Politics average of polls......

Real Clear Politics is a joke just like your posts are. I use real border agents.

Border Patrol Chief: 'We Certainly Need a Wall, Any Agent Will Tell You That'

The head of the U.S. Border Patrol said Sen. Chuck Schumer, Sen. Bernie Sanders and others on the left are incorrect when they claim a wall is not a useful tool to stop illegal immigration.
"We certainly do need a wall. Talk to any border agent and they will tell you that," Chief Carla Provost said on "Your World."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Real Clear Politics is a joke just like your posts are. I use real border agents.

Well, let's go take a look at what real border patrol agents say, then...

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)
WASHINGTON — President Trump has called for a wall along the border with Mexico to stop undocumented immigrants and drugs from entering the United States. But Border Patrol agents on the front lines say they need more technology and additional personnel to curb the illegal traffic, according to a report released on Thursday by Democrats on the Senate Homeland Security Committee.

The report was based on internal Customs and Border Protection documents from the 2017 fiscal year. It concluded that less than one half of 1 percent of the agents’ suggestions to secure the Southwest border mentioned the need for a wall.
The documents show that the Border Patrol identified what it called 902 “capability gaps,” or vulnerabilities, on the Southwest border. The word “wall” was suggested as a possible solution for just three of those gaps.

Agents mentioned a “fence” or “fencing” as a possible solution 34 times — less than 4 percent of the 902 vulnerabilities identified, the report found.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/...-wall-immigration-trump-senate-democrats.html

Looks like the men and women who actually patrol the border don't agree with the boss. Isn't that an important clue for you?

Border Patrol Officer Shows Trump Why a Wall Won't Work

Is it any wonder that a large majority if Americans don't want the wall built?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
so, you won't mind if i come over to your house and take your walls?

I don't have walls around my property. I have a fence.

But as you learned, experienced border patrol officers who actually spend time patrolling our border, realize walls and fences aren't effective and said so:

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/u...democrats.html

Do you suppose they have houses with walls? Maybe so. Could it be that they realize wall won't do anything for border security, but are a good idea for houses?

I bet that's why only three percent mentioned walls as a good idea to keep out illegal aliens. Do you suppose that's why?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I don't have walls around my property. I have a fence. .......

Its the same thing you awesome genius. LOL. What a Maroon!

(The Barbarian says) Duhhh, fences work but walls don't work. Duhhhh. I read the New York Times. Duhhhhh.

Walls are immoral but killing babies is okay. Duhhhhhh. Mommy can I have a juice? Duhhhhhhh

imbecile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Walls Work
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/12/walls-work

How effective is this new border wall? On Sunday, when a violent mob of 1,000 people stormed our Southern border, we found the newly constructed portions of the wall to be very effective. In the area of the breach, a group of people tore a hole in the old landing mat fence constructed decades ago and pushed across the border. U.S. Border Patrol agents who responded to the area ultimately dispersed the crowd, which had become assaultive, and apprehended several individuals. All of the individuals were either apprehended or retreated into Mexico. That evening, the fence was repaired. There were no breaches along the newly constructed border wall areas

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Walls are immoral but killing babies is okay.

If you want to kill babies, why do you claim to be a Catholic? And why would you think wall are immoral?

It's like saying guns are evil. Evil people use them, sometimes for evil purposes, but neither walls nor guns are immoral.

If you're a Catholic, you're not a very good one.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wow. You really are that ignorant aren't you. That was YOU saying that killing babies is okay, not me.

Nope. Never said that at all. I'm pro-life. You've obviously gotten me confused with someone else.

Take a remedial reading class you genius.

Calm yourself, and go take a look. You messed up. If you're not in favor of abortion, then neither of us is. And that's O.K.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
oh, puhlease. It takes a lot of effort to dig under a wall. Next will be food stamps and welfare for illegals getting cut.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas) concluded in 2013 that “it would be an inefficient use of taxpayer money to complete the fence,” but he gave no indication of how he evaluated the costs and benefits. A 2016 Migration Policy Institute review of the impact of walls and fences around the world turned up no academic literature specifically on the deterrent effect of physical barriers relative to other technologies or strategies, and concluded somewhat vaguely that walls appear to be “relatively ineffective.”
https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/why-wall-wont-work