The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

Robert Pate

Banned
They are written on our hearts and minds...the same ones the Holy Spirit guides you into keeping...

I agree because that is what the Bible says, Hebrews 8:10.

The leading of the Spirit is not the same as the leading by the written law. The Holy Spirit does not demand that we do good works like the written law. The Holy Spirit prompts or urges us to do what is right.

The written law was abolished because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

Robert Pate

Banned
IF the Law was destroyed at the cross +2000 years ago...no one since has sinned

No Law means no need of grace...faith...to be in Him...WWJD...

The law is still in effect for the lost, but not for the Christian. The lost will be judged by it and condemned.

clefty

no you dont because you say the law is abolished

because that is what the Bible says, Hebrews 8:10.
that is what the Bible says but not what you say...you say the law is abolished

The leading of the Spirit is not the same as the leading by the written law.
yes it is...the Holy Spirit guides you into keeping the Law...just like a ranger would lead you out of the woods by the path on the map...but you say the law (the map) is abolished

The Holy Spirit does not demand that we do good works like the written law.
the Holy Spirit is not contrary to the Father’s Will...

The Holy Spirit prompts or urges us to do what is right.
yup and doing what is right is in accordance by what standard? One you claim is abolished...but you are wrong...doing right is done according to what we are to do to ABIDE IN HIM...namely do His Father’s will...which is exactly keep the Law...

The written law was abolished because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.
Yah does not contradict Himself...it never went from “do this and live” to “I have come to abolish the Law”

“Think NOT” ok?...Just stop already...doing right is in accordance to what is written on our hearts and minds...HIS LAW...just like the Bible says...

Is why the Holy Spirit had Paul write “WE ESTABLISH LAW”...except you...you establish lawlessness...

clefty

The law is still in effect for the lost, but not for the Christian. The lost will be judged by it and condemned.

Nope you said the cross abolished the Law as it was contrary to us...no more law...we are in the age of lawlessness...

Can’t do anything to abide in His love...

Robert Pate

Banned
Nope you said the cross abolished the Law as it was contrary to us...no more law...we are in the age of lawlessness...

Can’t do anything to abide in His love...

The reason that Jesus came into the world was to provide salvation for fallen man.

The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for the Christian, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10. Romans 4:15, Romans 6:14, Romans 7:6, Romans 5:13. plus many other scriptures.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted...No, you demon,there is no such thing as "abolished" for some, "un-abolished" for others, as only a devil "inspired," dementia ridden, child of satan, would attempt to butcher/corrupt the meaning of the word "abolish/destroy," in order to justify his doctrine of demons, that the Lord Jesus Christ came not to die for our sin debt, but came to destroy/make void/abolish the law that defines the sin debt/offense/transgression, which means He died in vain, according to Pate. And Pate has no logical, reasonable, scriptural answer as to why Christ died, i.e., how does His death "abolish" the law? No, you demon, His death was for our sin debt, to pay the penalty, for breaking an existing good, holy, just, perfect, spiritual law of God,which you deny, asserting, instead, that the problem is not with us, the problem is with the law, so eliminate the law, as it, including murder, rape, lying, stealing...................................... IS CONTRARY TO ALL OF US, NOT THE SIN DEBT, BEING CONTRARY TO US!!!!!!

Pate: The Saviour did not die for our future sins!!!! There is no law,so there is no transgression/sin debt/offence for which He must die. His death was unnecessary. I assert that the LORD God should have, and did, just eliminate the law. That is the solution.!!

Others, to Pope Pate: So, why did He have to die, if all God had to do was eliminate His good, holy, just, right, perfect, spiritual law? How does His death abolish/destroy the law?

Pate: Spam, one verse Charlie....

Robert Pate

Banned
As I predicted...No, you demon,there is no such thing as "abolished" for some, "un-abolished" for others, as only a devil "inspired," dementia ridden, child of satan, would attempt to butcher/corrupt the meaning of the word "abolish/destroy."

The scriptures plainly teach that the Old Covenant of law and religion has been abolished, no one can be saved if the law has not been abolished for the Christian. Hebrews 8:6-13.

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Paul plainly said, "Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and the profane, for murderers of fathers and mothers, for man slayers, for whoremongers, for perverts, for liars and etc." 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

Why should I believe otherwise? I believe Paul and the Bible.

The law is not made for the Christian, because the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit and not the law, John 16:13.

john w

Hall of Fame

yup and doing what is right is in accordance by what standard? One you claim is abolished...but you are wrong...doing right is done according to what we are to do to ABIDE IN HIM...namely do His Father’s will...which is exactly keep the Law..

"Bingo"-give clefty a cigar. That is what UI/others, have been continually asking him, for months, and all the deceiver does is spam his "preprogrammed" "answers," which are "one verse in isolation" irrelevant rabbit trails, and then spam more.

If there is no law, there can be no objective standard, no object "point of reference," by definition, "outside of oneself," by which sin/transgression/offence, is defined.

Thus, the alternative is Judges 21:25 KJV subjectivity.

He is a wicked deceiver, so far "gone," his convoluted "logic" can only be explained by diminished capacity, as he melts down, spirals into insanity.....

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The scriptures plainly teach that the Old Covenant of law and religion has been abolished, no one can be saved if the law has not been abolished for the Christian. Hebrews 8:6-13.

No, it does not "plainly teach" the the OC of law has been abolished, you dung inspired demon, as your daddy devil teaches that, and you attempt to delete:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

1 Peter 1:25 KJV But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

TELL ALL OF TOL WHY YOU DELETE THESE VERSES, Pope Pate-go ahead.

And tell us, demon, if there is no law to define the sin/offence/transgression, why is murder,rape, lying, theft..................................................................................................................................................................."wrong?"

Go ahead, demon. Tell us. HE WON'T.

As I Predicted-his "preprogrammed spam," as He once again, on record, asserts that Christ did not die for our sins, as the solution is do destroy/abolish the law, that defines the sin debt, SO THAT THERE IS NO SIN DEBT, and thus, Pate, on record, ASSERTS THAT THE SAVIOUR DIED IN VAIN.

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Pate's devil inspired revision: "Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin, so, the law has been made void, to avoid people being charged with transgressing the law,which defines the sin debt/offence/transgression, thus eliminating the possibility of being charged with a sin, thus, no sin debt, and the Saviour need not die for a non existing sin debt."
Paul plainly said, "Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and the profane, for murderers of fathers and mothers, for man slayers, for whoremongers, for perverts, for liars and etc." 1 Timothy 1:9,
Why should I believe otherwise? I believe Paul and the Bible.

Wow, Pate!!! That "I believe Paul and the Bible" clinches it!! You dementia ridden clown.No, you satanically corrupt, misinterpret what Paul taught.

Tell us why you do believe the Lord Jesus Christ, here?:

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

An why you do not believe Paul, here, you satanist?:

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Go ahead, demon.

Pate's devil inspired revision:"Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and the profane, for murderers of fathers and mothers, for man slayers, for whoremongers, for perverts, for liars and etc, so God destroyed the law for believers, but undestroyed the law for the lost ." 1 Timothy 1:9,

..I am a sinner...All believers are sinners...

" Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

1. So, Pate says the law was not made for believers, but sinners. But he says he/all believers are sinners. So, it was made for him/believers.

Watch his convoluted, disjointed, dementia ridden, demonic spin, of "Well, I sin physically, but not..."

2. Tell us, Pate: What defines the sin you commit,which you admit, if there is no law, according to you?

HE WON'T TOUCH THAT. He has been asked that for months.

The law is not made for the Christian, because the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit and not the law,

Someone, anyone, to Pope Pate: "I am not under the law-it is not made for me. It no longer exists-it was abolished. I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that, allegedly from the bible, and the same Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads me to having 4 wives, blowing up abortion clinics, suicide bombings, and having sex with anyone I want, as an expression of 'love."

Pate:

Go ahead, Pate, respond to him.

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
" Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers," 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV

..I am a sinner...All believers are sinners...

1. So, Pate says the law was not made for believers, but sinners. But he says he/all believers are sinners. So, it was made for him/believers.

Watch his convoluted, disjointed, dementia ridden, demonic spin, of "Well, I sin physically, but not..."

2. Tell us, Pate: What defines the sin you commit,which you admit, if there is no law?

Tell us, Pate: If there is no law, what defines, objectively, what is "right," for the believer?

Let me guess, Pope Pate: Your Holy Spirit, as it is "more right," than anyone elses. Right, Pate?

john w

Hall of Fame
The law is not made for the Christian, because the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit and not the law,

Someone, anyone, to Pope Pate: "I am not under the law-it is not made for me. It no longer exists-it was abolished. I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that, allegedly from the bible, and the same Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads me to having 4 wives, blowing up abortion clinics, suicide bombings, and having sex with anyone I want, as an expression of 'love.'"

Pate:

Go ahead, Pate, respond to him.What would you say?

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

He won't touch that either, except to "respond" with his disjointed, irrelevant preprogrammed sound bytes/spam. Watch.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you are living a life of sin and immorality you are not being led by the Holy Spirit. You are being led by your flesh. Living by the Holy Spirit is a much higher way of living than living by law and religion.

Paul said that the law made him sin, maybe this was why the Pharisees were such hypocrites. The more they tried to obey the law the more they sinned.

Listen to what Paul said about the law.

"What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid, nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. But sin taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. FOR WITHOUT THE LAW SIN WAS DEAD. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, SIN REVIVED AND I DIED. And the commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. For sin taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me" Romans 7:7-11.

The law is not our friend. The law causes us to sin. To be under the law is to be under condemnation. "There is no condemnation for those that are in Jesus Christ" Romans 8:1

There is no condemnation because there is no law. It has been abolished by Jesus Christ. You should be thankful that it has been abolished. Instead you want to be under it.

john w

Hall of Fame

The law is not our friend. The law causes us to sin. .

There you go, TOL audience, as he satanically asserts that the law causes people to sin, misinterpreting Paul, blaspheming the LORD God, as the law is the problem, not him.

You wicked satanist.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no condemnation because there is no law. It has been abolished by Jesus Christ. You should be thankful that it has been abolished. Instead you want to be under it.

There is no condemnation, you perverter of the gospel of Christ, because the Saviour died for our sin debt, not because the law is void, destroyed, vile demon.

Tell us why you do believe the Lord Jesus Christ, here?:

An why you do not believe Paul, here, you satanist?:

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Go ahead, demon.

Pate's devil inspired revision:"Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and the profane, for murderers of fathers and mothers, for man slayers, for whoremongers, for perverts, for liars and etc, so God destroyed the law for believers, but undestroyed the law for the lost ." 1 Timothy 1:9,

Rhetorical q. devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are living a life of sin and immorality you are not being led by the Holy Spirit. You are being led by your flesh.

Tell us, Pate: What defines sin, immorality, the sin you commit, " a life of sin and immorality," if there is no law,to define it, according to you?

And tell us, demon, if there is no law to define the sin/offence/transgression, why is murder,rape, lying, theft..................................................................................................................................................................."wrong?"

Go ahead, demon. Tell us. HE WON'T.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are living a life of sin and immorality you are not being led by the Holy Spirit. You are being led by your flesh. Living by the Holy Spirit is a much higher way of living than living by law and religion.

Someone, anyone, to Pope Pate: "I am not under the law-it is not made for me. It no longer exists-it was abolished. I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that, allegedly from the bible, and the same Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads me to having 4 wives, blowing up abortion clinics, suicide bombings, and having sex with anyone I want, as an expression of 'love."

Pate:

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Listen to what Paul said about the law.

"What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid, nay, I had not known sin, but by the law:

Pate: Yes, the law is sin, Paul-it is the problem, not me, for breaking God's unholy, not good, not just, not perfect, not spiritual, Paul, and is it void, as you are wrong, Paul, when you say it is not void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish the law, as Christ did not die to pay for breaking the law, and thus our sin debt!!!!!!! There is no law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He did not die for our future sin debt, AS THERE IS NO LAW CREATING THE SIN DEBT!!!!

Demon, satanist, perverter.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate: Yes, the law is sin, Paul-it is the problem, not me, for breaking God's unholy, not good, not just, not perfect, not spiritual, Paul, and is it void, as you are wrong, Paul, when you say it is not void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish the law, as Christ did not die to pay for breaking the law, and thus our sin debt!!!!!!! There is no law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He did not die for our future sin debt, AS THERE IS NO LAW CREATING THE SIN DEBT!!!!

Paul is talking to you, but you can't seem to hear him. Why is that? Why is it that you do not quote scripture? We really don't know anything without God's word. I say nothing unless I can back it with scripture. You apparently have trouble with scriptures.

Paul is talking are you listening?

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, Do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

Why is it that you cannot hear Paul? Paul is warning you that if you are under the law you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Do you want to be under a curse?

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul is talking to you, but you can't seem to hear him. Why is that? Why is it that you do not quote scripture? We really don't know anything without God's word. I say nothing unless I can back it with scripture. You apparently have trouble with scriptures.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, Do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

Why is it that you cannot hear Paul? Paul is warning you that if you are under the law you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Do you want to be under a curse?

Evasion, from the satanist, perverter of the gospel of Christ:

john w

Hall of Fame

I quote from scripture, you piece of trash, spammer, 4x the amount you do, you piece of demonic tongue, as you wickedly attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures.

Pate:

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.