The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

God's Truth

another judgement.

You are in trouble with Jesus with your kind of arrogant behavior.

You bicker with everyone who dont agree with you.

Now you are starting up with me because I dont accept or agree with your claim.

I see you are not good at judging, but you do it anyway.

Go look at who judged first.

You were a bad person just for me responding to you in a helpful way.

You say things like a devil that I am not of Jesus.

I tried to help you in the Lord and you tried to condemn me.

God's Truth

another judgement.

You are in trouble with Jesus with your kind of arrogant behavior.

You bicker with everyone who dont agree with you.

Now you are starting up with me because I dont accept or agree with your claim.

I am done with you participating bickering and name calling.

good day.

You are everything that you say I am.

Maybe you can be saved from it, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Neither one of you believe the Gospel.

Robert,

You are way off.

Abide in Jesus' teachings is the Gospel.

You don't seem to have spirit of Jesus' love.

If you do, you will strive to be like Jesus because that's what Jesus says.

Jesus says we know them by their spirit. You don't seem to know how to discern spirit of Jesus.

You are skipping or disregarding most of Jesus' warnings or teachings.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep my commands". Do you enen know Jesus says this?

God's Truth

Neither one of you believe the Gospel.

We are saved by hearing and believing the Gospel, plus nothing.

So the Apostles say those who preach that are ignorant, unstable, and foolish; but you keep saying t anyway.

God does not change, but you think that God for thousand upon thousands of years have told us to obey, but Paul came and said no.

God's Truth

Robert,

You are way off.

Jesus says we know them by their spirit. You don't seem to know how to discern spirit of Jesus.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep my commands". Do you enen know Jesus says this?

Jesus says not to be a hypocrite.

God's Truth

We keep the commandments by being "In Christ". When we believe the Gospel we are sealed with The Holy Spirit and are "In Christ". God can find no sin in the man that is "In Christ".

God doesn't play stupid ever. If you are still sinning, then God knows it and He doesn't pretend either.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert,

You are way off.

You should know that you cannot be like Jesus. You can't even come close. You should recognize the fact that you are a sinner and desperately in need of being saved.

Robert Pate

Banned
God doesn't play stupid ever. If you are still sinning, then God knows it and He doesn't pretend either.

Because you either don't understand the Gospel or you reject the Gospel you will perish.

You have ALREADY been reconciled unto God, but you don't believe it. Instead, you are trying to reconcile yourself to God by the works of the law.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You should know that you cannot be like Jesus.
How many times you have to be told that it is your own arrogant assumption.

Jesus says nothing is impossible with God's help.

You don't have much faith in Jesus' word.

You are the one who don't know the gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
How many times you have to be told that it is your own arrogant assumption.

Jesus says nothing is impossible with God's help.

You don't have much faith in Jesus' word.

You are the one who don't know the gospel.

Paul says that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

God's Truth

Because you either don't understand the Gospel or you reject the Gospel you will perish.

You have ALREADY been reconciled unto God, but you don't believe it. Instead, you are trying to reconcile yourself to God by the works of the law.

If you are still sinning, you have to repent and work it out and train yourself.

God's Truth

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

Romans 2:13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Romans 6:16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 15:18 I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done—

Romans 16:26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him—

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

1 Timothy 3:6
He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

You are in big trouble, Pate, for you keep preaching a false doctrine and condemning me for preaching obedience to Christ.

You can do right and repent of it.

God's Truth

You say I will perish because I say we have to obey Jesus.

But what does Jesus say?

Jesus says that if you don't repent of your sins that you will perish.

Why, Pate, do you go against Jesus?

God's Truth

Train ourselves.

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Train ourselves.

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Works, works, works, that is all that you can think about.

Nothing about the grace of God or the Gospel.

Salvation has ALREADY been provided for everyone, everyone has ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. All that you need to do is receive and believe.

You don't believe this because you want to save yourself by your own works.

God's Truth

Works, works, works, that is all that you can think about.

Nothing about the grace of God or the Gospel.

Salvation has ALREADY been provided for everyone, everyone has ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. All that you need to do is receive and believe.

You don't believe this because you want to save yourself by your own works.

So you mock Paul by saying 'works', 'works', 'works'.