ECT The Ultimate Condemnation of Believers Who Continue to Sin

ZacharyB

1 John 4 (ESV) Test the Spirits
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that
Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess
Jesus (has come in the flesh) is not from God.
This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming
and now is in the world already.

Nameless, please tell us what the red is saying.
Nameless responded with a whole dumpster full of his usual BS,
thus once again proving that he is a total basket case,
thus once again proving that he should not be paid any attention to.

BTW, the red is Christian code-language (back in the day) meaning:
"Jesus Christ (i.e. God) has come in the flesh "

It was a nice test back in the day for determining who was a true believer.
True believers attested to the factoid that God had become flesh
in the Man "called Jesus" (as per Gabriel's instructions).

Fully God & fully man ...
but how was He "fully man" without having our sin nature?
IMO, "fully man" was/is erroneous RCC/EOC terminology.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Ultimate Condemnation of Believers Who Continue to Sin

ZacharyB,

You believe that you are without sin and do not sin, according to your message here. You believe that righteousness is to be perfect like Jesus, according to your demeanor.

You believe that Jesus muscled out righteousness in sinful flesh and so should we, according to your use of scripture.

You combined human effort with salvation right here and minimized the amount of Grace Jesus provides. How is this equation any different than GT's? Our service is to Love! You are teaching self righteousness is part of the equation. Our obedience is to believe and Love. Read the entire works of John in scripture. We all struggle with sin. Do you proclaim yourself sinless in the flesh?

Your teaching invalidates our need for the sacrifice of Jesus and suggests that He had sinful flesh. He was Perfect! He was fully man, but He was Perfect. He is God! We are not. Obedience of Jesus is not in our fleshly walk. The Holy Spirit does that for us over time, and we do not count that work, our work.

Nameless responded with a whole dumpster full of his usual BS,
thus once again proving that he is a total basket case,
thus once again proving that he should not be paid any attention to.

BTW, the red is Christian code-language (back in the day) meaning:
"Jesus Christ (i.e. God) has come in the flesh "

It was a nice test back in the day for determining who was a true believer.
True believers attested to the factoid that God had become flesh
in the Man "called Jesus" (as per Gabriel's instructions).

Fully God & fully man ...
but how was He "fully man" without having our sin nature?
IMO, "fully man" was/is erroneous RCC/EOC terminology.

I never denied that Jesus came in flesh. I however disagree that Jesus had a sinful nature, or sinful flesh as you are insinuating.

He came in the "likeness" of our sinful flesh, but in Him completely, there was NO sin. His Sinless flesh stands in place of our Sinful flesh. It is also a promise of our resurrection body.

If you understood what you are saying, you would change your words. I would call you out and quote you on an OP, but I'll take your calling me a basket case as evidence that you are not profiting from my presence.

Romans 8:3

For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,

1 Corinthians 1:30

But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,

Galatians 3:13

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us-- for it is written, "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE "--

Hebrews 4:15

For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 7:26

For it was fitting for us to have such a high priest, holy, innocent, undefiled, separated from sinners and exalted above the heavens;

1 Peter 2:22

WHO COMMITTED NO SIN, NOR WAS ANY DECEIT FOUND IN HIS MOUTH;

1 John 3:5

You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Perfection......

Psalms 18:32
It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Phillipians 3

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:15
Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Luke 11:13
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

I'm glad that you hunger and thirst for perfection now. Who doesn't?

However, read 1 Corinthians 15 and see that we feast on the perfection of Jesus for now, and drink His wine of Grace. Glory to Glory is when we become perfect.

Don't kick against the thorns.

1Mind1Spirit,

Be patient with God. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm glad that you hunger and thirst for perfection now. Who doesn't?

However, read 1 Corinthians 15 and see that we feast on the perfection of Jesus for now, and drink His wine of Grace. Glory to Glory is when we become perfect.

Don't kick against the thorns.

1Mind1Spirit,

Be patient with God. [emoji846]

Luke 21:19
In your patience possess ye your souls.

James 1:3
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

James 5:7
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

The latter rain comes before the harvest.:idea:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Luke 21:19
In your patience possess ye your souls.

James 1:3
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

James 5:7
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

The latter rain comes before the harvest.:idea:

What are the commandments of God according to the book of James, the works of John and the writings of Paul?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What are the commandments of God according to the book of James, the works of John and the writings of Paul?

Matt 22

35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38This is the first and great commandment.

39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Matt 22

35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38This is the first and great commandment.

39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Amen!!!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
"The Ultimate Condemnation of Believers Who Continue to Sin"

Rev.21:8, The second death.

John 16: (The author of Revelation)

8 When He comes, He will convict the world about sin, righteousness, and judgment: 9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; 11 and about judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

1 John 4: (Also the Revelator)

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

John 16 (The Revelator quoting Jesus our Lord, God and Savior)

9 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love. 10 If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love.

11 “I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. 12 This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 I do not call you slaves anymore, because a slave doesn’t know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from My Father. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. I appointed you that you should go out and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17 This is what I command you: Love one another.

....... On this matter, Paul spoke of the Followers of the Way in Acts. This was the early reference to followers of Yeshewa.

He Stated;

Let me show the most excellent way.

He then professed that theology, sacrifice and all measure of human understanding led to ruin, if a person was void of Love.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
John 16: (The author of Revelation)

8 When He comes, He will convict the world about sin, righteousness, and judgment: 9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; 11 and about judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

1 John 4: (Also the Revelator)

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

John 16 (The Revelator quoting Jesus our Lord, God and Savior)

9 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love. 10 If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love.

11 “I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. 12 This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 I do not call you slaves anymore, because a slave doesn’t know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from My Father. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. I appointed you that you should go out and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17 This is what I command you: Love one another.

....... On this matter, Paul spoke of the Followers of the Way in Acts. This was the early reference to followers of Yeshewa.

He Stated;

Let me show the most excellent way.

He then professed that theology, sacrifice and all measure of human understanding led to ruin, if a person was void of Love.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Amen!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Continual sincere repentance allows one to overcome his/her sins.
Be an overcomer, like Jesus was an overcomer (Revelation 3:21).
The believer will be an overcomer (Re 3:21). The unbeliever and make-believer will not (Re 11:7).
rollface.gif
No, they can't borrow our oil (Mt 25:8-9). :granite:

Watch therefore, and pray always [how often greasy gracer?
elvis.gif
] that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man (Lk 21:36). :rapture:

We go to the bema seat (2 Co 5:10). :king:

ZacharyB

The believer will be an overcomer (Re 3:21).
The unbeliever and make-believer will not (Re 11:7).
The faithful believer who endures faithfully
to the end of his/her life will be an overcomer.
Many NT verses warn about the necessity of this!

What good is overcoming for a while, or for a little while?
If that's all you got, then you have failed God's test of faithfulness.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The faithful believer who endures to the end
will be an overcomer.

The church overcomes.

I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it (Mt 16:18, emphasis mine).

Tribulations saints will be overcome.

The beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them (Re 11:7b, emphasis mine).

ZacharyB

The church overcomes.

I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it (Mt 16:18, emphasis mine).

Tribulations saints will be overcome.

The beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them (Re 11:7b, emphasis mine).
Who cares about the gates of Hades? ... Dey iz only gates.

Those in the church must overcome like Jesus' overcame (Revelation 3:21).

ZacharyB

I recommend repenting and going in the rapture.
Those who are left behind will have a difficult time (Re 6-18).
You're not going anywhere!
You're staying and going through the great tribulation of the antichrist.
Just like the rest of us.
This time period is not God's wrath; it is Satan's wrath.

True believers (the remnant) who are still alive
will be saved from God's wrath ...
on the last day of the Lord, at the last trumpet, etc.
by being raptured out of here!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You're not going anywhere!
You're staying and going through the great tribulation of the antichrist.
Just like the rest of us...
If you believe you're going through the tribulation, :listen: you may be right. The church; however, is outta here (Lk 21:36). :rapture:

ἐκφεύγω (aor ἐξέφυγον, inf ἐκφυγεῖν) a flee from: 15.63 b escape: 21.14 Louw-Nida