The U.S.A. has moved into the Christian age. However few may be on board.

Truster

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen

Only the last to Christianity will get truth, not err and be chosen first.

'Old' traditional Christians are seriously jeopardized. Only those who come to Christianity in these last day will get truth, not err and be among the chosen few.

Fact is, until now, authentic Christianity was sealed and locked up (in plain sight) in the Holy KJV N.T.. You guys are only now given to get and know truth (authentic Christians). I am designated to deliver this to you.

My posts are Christianity in total purity as confirmed literally in the Holy KJV N.T. These are given to offer authentic Christians in these last days. This will enable those who come to Christianity in these last days to get authentic Christians, not err and be among the few who are chosen.

The above is my mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ.

My posts are straight from the Holy KJV N.T..

I simply accept the Holy KJV N.T., as is.

You guys do not accept the Ho;ly KJV N.T.

For example: Jesus clearly identified Peter to be Satan.

You guys totally make-up all kinds of false claims so as to deny this fact.

The Holy KJV N.T. states very clearly that the ten commandments is the ministration of death. This Holy KJV N.T. in another place say that the ten commandments which were ordained to be onto life were found to be onto death. To be dead is to be 'spiritually dead. This is to be Satan.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church totally ignore this revelation. In true Satanic styling they went ahead and enforce the ten commandments on their charges/followers.

Clearly Peter was Satan and remained Satan, because he, his popes and their church are using the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness on their charges/followers. Clearly they are recruiting for Satan/the devil, who by definition are 'the dead'.

And it is very well known that when Catholics die they are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely on the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.They are the dead who bury their dead. They are not the ones who follow Jesus:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

If you were too foolish to discern and know truth and you were fooled-up by Peter/Satan, his popes and their church. At least, now is the time to awaken to truth as clearly stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

Do not remain with the 'wool pulled over your eyes'. You can be among the last few who come onto truth in these last days:

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

All my posts are literally Holy KJV N.T. testamentary.

My post are given so that, at least a few will come on to truth in these last days and so be the last few who are chosen first.

You think that others will exercise the free will they don't posses in the same way you did. The old men called it walking towards heaven with a lie in your hand.

Gurucam

traditional Christians and Catholics are led by false prophets.

traditional Christians and Catholics are led by false prophets.

You think that others will exercise the free will they don't posses in the same way you did. The old men called it walking towards heaven with a lie in your hand.

Everyone has free will. These is nothing like not having free will.

There are however differing levels of awareness among humans. This is like I.Q. (one's intelligent quotient). And this different level of awareness in each person determine how each person articulate his or her free will. A foolish person will use his free will foolishly. a wise person will use his free will wisely . . . and so be it.

One who has 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand' is clearly wiser (can discern more) than one who does not have these faculties.

'The eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand' are faculties which belong to one's spirit. They operate intuitively.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'The dead' defines people whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross. These people are not awaken to/aware of their spirits. Therefore these faculties (i.e. the eyes to see' etc.) are not in their awareness and are not available to them. Because of this handicap, they cannot get or know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Essentially, by nature they are foolish.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven can be discerned only spiritually/intuitively, i.e. through the intuitive/spirit faculties. There are described as 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand'. These are not the simpler physical faculties of 'physical seeing, physical hearing and physical/intellectual understanding. 'The eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand' are all beyond 'physical seeing, physical hearing and physical/intellectual understanding.

The path to become awaken to/aware of one's own heart/spirit is to abandon and transgress the ten commandments and be led unconditionally by one's own heart/spirit.

Some 2 billion traditional Christians and Catholics ignored the above and continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They can blame only themselves and their own (spiritual) blindness. The consequence is that they all remain 'the dead', fall short of the glory of God and are dispatched to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness and so deny one 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand'. The ten commandments makes one spiritually blind, foolish and subservient to false prophets and unaware false brethren.

When humans want to give tunnel vision to horses they cover horse's eyes with 'blinkers'. When humans want to give tunnel vision to humans they enforce the ten commandments on them.

Jesus came to redeem humans from the above curse that is the ten commandments. He did this by doing away with the ten commandments and replacing them with His Spirit, but only for those who choose to follow Him. He did not force this new covenant on anyone.

Fact is, Jesus did not come to force anyone into adopting his new covenant. He left it for each person to make his or her own choice. He left the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments intact, for 'the dead' to freely choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so be 'the dead' if they so choose.

No one, not even Jesus or God can or do, interfere with the human free choice.

Jesus came to tell folks (i.e. those who choose to actually listen to Him) to drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirits. Only a chosen few listened and adopted this advise. In fact this message was distorted and covered up by false prophets.

The very great majority continued with the ten commandments.

Those who did not recognize the above instruction can blame themselves (for not seeking truth themselves, from the Holy KJV N.T.). They may also blame their popes, priests and pastors for distorting and corrupting this divine Holy KJV N.T.message. However one can and will be fooled by one's pope, priest and/or pastor only if one is foolish or spiritually dead.

At all events, every one simply exercised his or her free will according to choices. And indeed, every where in the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus left choices.

When Jesus walked on earth only His twelve disciples were capable of appreciating the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And so Jesus gave these mysteries to only the twelve disciples, in private session among only them. All others things that Jesus delivered (in public and other wise) were parables.

Jesus gave parables only to people who were not given by God to get or know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Apart from just a few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them, every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. (from Jesus) are parable which do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and are only for people who are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The sad fact is that traditional Christianity and Catholicism are all fully anchored on the parables in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is because the leaders of these institutions did not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand' the above revelation that is the fabric pf the Holy KJV N.T.

Without the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand' people can and will be only false prophets who deceive and misguide many.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were and continue to be led by false prophets (i.e. people who do not have the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'). They were and continue to be seriously doomed.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The time for free distribution of 'meat' is at hand on the surface of earth.

The time for free distribution of 'meat' is at hand on the surface of earth.

You are not lost and forgotten. This is the final only opportunity to get 'meat'. Without 'meat' you will be lost.

The foolishness that passed for Christianity will now be replaced with authentic Christianity, in these last days.

Only now will Christianity surface in purity and accuracy. These are my posts. My posts are not traditional Christianity which is corruption. My post are pure, unadulterated, authentic Christianity as it is recorded literally in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is only now being made available . . . because the time of the end is here (this is according to Prophet Daniel)

If you come to Christianity (my posts) in these last day, you can and will be the last who are chosen first. The choice is yours:

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

At this time, you might want to re-read post 22. I have just added more clarity and more stuff.

Even if you are not ready for 'meat'. We are in the fullness of time (i.e. the time of the end of one period and the start of another). It is therefore, time for 'meat' to surface openly and be distributed freely. No 'milk' will be available anymore.

I have added more 'meat' to post 22. 'Meat' is the bold, unadulterated and brazen truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are literally my posts.

Up to very recently every traditional Christian and Catholic (billions of them) were fed milk. They could not take in meat. This period of 'milk has ended.

Now, it does not matter that traditional Christians and Catholics cannot take-in 'meat'. Under grace of God, 'meat' will surface openly and freely. This is what happens at 'the time of the end'.

The times of the end come around cyclically.

This time around, the time of the end is when the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is totally cast out of the surface of earth and only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christians/Jesus system rules here.

During the past 2000 odd years, both the O.T. and the N.T. were permitted on earth and people were fed 'milk'. This period lasted for the past 2000 odd years. The time of the end came for this (shared) period. Now, only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system is permitted on the surface of earth. Now, under grace of God, all things and people related to the O.T. will be out of here:

1 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

'Meat' is new increased knowledge. This increased knowledge is 'the words' that were previously shut-up, sealed and hidden (in plain sight) in the Holy KJV N.T..

Billion who used the Holy KJV N.T. did not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand'. This and only this prevented them from discerning the words which were shut-up, sealed and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T.. 'The words are actually, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Billion of traditional Christians and Catholics did not have the necessary spiritual/intuitive actualization to get or know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They did not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand'. They remained 'the dead'. Their use of the ten commandments kept them 'the dead'. Because of this they all fell short of the glory of God. They were all destine to and did and do, consistently inherit that other place.

The time of the end is here. This means that whether or not, one is ready for 'meat', 'meat' will surface for all to know. This is increased knowledge which surfaces freely at the time of the end of one period and the commencement of another.

This increased knowledge which are 'the words' (that were previously shut-up and sealed, in plain sight, in the Holy KJV N.T.) is now being released openly for all to know. The chips will fall where they may:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The words are shut-up and sealed only up until the time of the end. The surface of earth is at the time of the end. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand.

The sad fact is that billions were called to be Christians. The sad fact is that only a few are chosen. Billions (who belive that they were and are Christians) were deceived by false prophets and did not actually become Christians.

As time unfolds now, in this New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, billions (i.e. traditional Christians and Catholics) will eventually come to realize that they and their ancestors were deceived by false prophets and spying false brethren.

Many will go crazy. Billions (of traditional Christians, Catholics and even Jews) will be running to and fro in mad frenzy.

Billions who believed that were Christians and were told that they were Christians and were called Christians will realize that they were not Christians and are not Christians, at all. They will realize that Jesus did not know them and will not know them. These billions remained O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. They never came onto Grace and Christ.

1 Corinthians: 1 KJV N.T.
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

The above says that 'preaching that Jesus died on the cross for the sin of anyone or the world is foolishness'. This had nothing to do with Christianity. Also 'baptism' counts for nothing.

In order to be Christian (i.e. a Saint/child of God and one who is saved and chosen) one has to awaken to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit. Then search one's own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus within. Then be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit . . . and do so, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the only path to being Christian. This is also the only path to becoming a child of God, a Saint, one who is saved and delivered and one who inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

Parroting slogans will do nothing. Assuming and/or believing that Jesus died for your sin and that you are now a child of God who is a Christian and that you are also saved and chosen, is nothing and will do nothing. This is all foolishness. This was promoted by false prophets and spying false brethren. They were principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, who perpetrated spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death (i.e. spiritual death). Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit, for Christians. It is literally spiritual wickedness to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments. Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit for those who choose to follow Him (i.e. the chosen few authentic Christians).

One is instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirits.

It is clearly spiritual wickedness to deny the above and return humans to bondage under the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage :
(under the ten commandments)

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The question is who does this act? Who has been doing the spiritual wickedness of denying the Spirit of Jesus, so as to to promote the ten commandments which killeth spirit? Who were and are these false prophets and spying false brethren?

The answer is Satan/Peter, his popes, their church, all of traditional Christianity and the Jews. Clearly they are principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, the ones who do spiritual wickedness in high places. They created a false Christianity and promoted and enforced this on billions.

Satan/Peter, his popes, their church, all of traditional Christianity and the Jews all created a false Christianity that is Mosaic centered and not Jesus centered and they foisted this on the world. Fact is authentic Christianity is totally Jesus centered and not at all Mosaic centered.

Authentic Christians (the chosen few) have been battling with the above people. These billion of materially powerful people are Catholics, traditional Christians and Jews and their institutions.

The fullness of time is at hand . The age of Enlightenment is Christ is at hand.

Billions and their institutions are crumbling under grace of God. These are all O.T. people and O.T. things.

If one does not awaken to this truth, one will also crumble and be lost and delivered to a very bad place, when one dies physically. This is not only a physical event, on earth. This event is anchored in spirit and spirituality, both on earth and in the spirit realm. Physical death is not the end of this battle.

2000 odd years ago the surface of earth was carnally dominated. Jesus' kingdom was not of that world. This changed recently. Because of new heavenly body alignment, the surface of earth became spiritually dominated. This enabled the Age of Enlightenment in Christ to come to the surface of earth. Since then the surface is now Jesus' kingdom. Jesus can no longer be denied, persecuted, tortures and/or crucified here. He now rules here and he will dispense justice.

Previously Jesus was having his vengeance only in the spirit realm when those who deny, persecuted and tortured authentic Christianity and authentic Christians. This is because His kingdom was limited to the spirit realm.

Now Jesus' kingdom also includes the surface of earth. He is now also having his vengeance on the surface of earth and also in the spirit realm after his enemies die physically.:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

If you are claiming to be Christian but you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner . . . and if you are promoting that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity . . . you are seriously against Jesus and Christianity, you are an enemy of Jesus and you are seriously jeopardized. This is the blatant and raw truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten commandments give humans tunnel vision.

The ten commandments give humans tunnel vision.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness and so deny one 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the heart to understand'. The ten commandments makes one spiritually blind, foolish and subservient to false prophets and unaware false brethren.

When humans want to give tunnel vision to horses they cover horse's eyes with 'blinkers'. When humans want to give tunnel vision to humans they enforce the ten commandments on them.

Jesus came to redeem humans from the above curse that is the ten commandments. He did this by doing away with the ten commandments and replacing them with His Spirit, but only for those who choose to follow Him. He did not force this new covenant on anyone:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Fact is, Jesus did not come to force anyone into adopting his new covenant. He left it for each person to make his or her own choice. He left the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments intact, for 'the dead' to freely choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so be 'the dead' if they so choose.

The ten commandments have no place in a spiritual tradition. Christianity is a spiritual tradition. Christianity is for people who are spiritually awaken and spiritually aware. These are people who are awakened to and aware of their onw spirit bodies or inward man.

The ten commandments is a part of a religion. Religions are anchored in dogma which can be physically/intellectually understood by people who are only in the flesh.

Spiritual traditions are devoid of ideals and laws like the ten commandments.

Spiritual tradition are for people who are intuitively/spiritually actualized. Such people can discern the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts/spirit and be led and guided by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

Spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments (and all such ideals and laws) so as to serve their spirits unconditionally.

The ten commandments were introduced to manage only spiritually dead people. Such people are called 'the dead'. They are not awakened to and not aware of their own spirits or inward man. They are said to be 'dead within'. They are aware of only their flesh and blood body. They are called children of the flesh.

When humans become awakened to and aware of their own hearts/spirits they must totally drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve their own spirits, in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Every human has two bodies. One is spirit and the other flesh and blood. People who got the ten commandments were dead to their spirit bodies. They were aware of only their flesh and blood bodies. They were children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

However when such people, who are children of the flesh, become also awakened to/aware of their spirit bodies, they must drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirits bodies in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. By doing this they become children of God. This is how one ceases being a child of the flesh and become a child of God.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

When one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, even in the least manner one remains and is, a child of the flesh. One cannot be and is not a child of God. Also one is not under grace of God and Christ has benefited such a one, nothing. This is the curse of the ten commandments.

Is it not note worthy that the gospel of the ten commandments (i.e. the gospel of circumcision) was committed onto Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan . . . and Satan/Peter, his popes and their church enforce the ten commandments on their billion or so, followers . . . and so made and kept them, the dead.

The biggest transgression is that Satan/Peter falsely claim to be the vicar of Christ. Enforcing the ten commandments on humans is not Christian works.

Jesus had two agendas. One is Christian and the other is to deliver children of the flesh to hell, so that they do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God/Christians.

The following defined Jesus' two agendas:

Mattthew: 8 kjv n.t.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Paul (the vicar of Christ) exemplified service to Jesus' first agenda. Satan/Peter was appointed to serve Jesus' second agenda.

Enforcing the ten commandments on humans is to serve Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell'. This is not Jesus' Christian agenda. This is how people, who are children of the flesh, are dispatch to hell so that they do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God, who are authentic Christians.

Jesus' Christian agenda is a about 'following Him'. This is about transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led by His Spirit as discerned with one's own heart/spirit.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church were appointed to serve Jesus second agenda of letting 'the dead'/children of the fresh bury each other (when they die) inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. This does not make Satan/Peter the vicar of Christ.

The vicar of Christ serves Jesus' other mission which is 'follow me'. This involves transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. In this system one become a child of God and inherits God's kingdom of heaven without children of the flesh. This is Jesus Christian agenda. This is the example of Paul.

Therefore Paul is the vicar of Christ and not Satan/Peter. Satan/Peter (in true Satan styling) simply stole and usurp the 'vicar of Christ' title and denied Paul his just due.

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. The ten commandments makes people 'the dead'. This is related to Jesus second agenda of letting the dead bury their dead'.

However spiritual awareness is the entrance requirement for becoming a Christians/child of God.

Fact is the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter who went on to enforce the ten commandments on his followers. This kept Peter's followers spiritually dead, until they die, physically. Then they are the dead who buried each other in hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter when they died.

The above is not the path to life. Christians are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow eay that leadeth to life.

Clearly Satan/Peter was not appointed to serve Jesus' Christian agenda. Satan/Peter was appointed to serve Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. .

Last edited:

Gurucam

Truth is so very clear and straightforward in the Holy KJV N.T.

Truth is so very clear and straightforward in the Holy KJV N.T.

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. The ten commandments makes people 'the dead'. The ten commandments are totally and only related to Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

Thise who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

To follow Jesus is to abandon and transgress the ten commandment so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is Jesus' new covenant which replaced the old one that was flawed. The old covenant killeth spiritual awareness. And spiritual awareness is required to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

2000 odd years ago, O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic people were seriously opposing Jesus and His N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant. They were denying and persecuting Jesus. They eventually tortured and killed Jesus. Jesus knew that these people of the O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic would totally deny Him and Christianity which offered the only opportunity for those people to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

So Jesus appointed Satan/Peter, to anchor His Satanic church.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Satan/Peter was simply posturing like a Christians. Satan/Peter actually remained a Jews, i.e. one who was loyal to the ten commandments and not to Christianity.

Jesus knew that Satan/Peter will continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments). This was the agenda of the Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus. And indeed Satan/Peter continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which killeth spiritual awareness) and also foist the ten commandments (which killeth spiritual awareness) on all who followed him.

Therefore Satan/Peter continued the Jewish agenda which Jesus gave His life to change. Satan/Peter simply pretended to be Christian and he falsely claimed to be the vicar of Christ. And up to this day Satan/Peter's popes and his church continue the Jewish o.t./ten commandments/Mosaic agenda while undermining Jesus' N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian agenda. They are also pretending to be Christians.

Fact is, the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus because he did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit for those who choose to follow Him.

Jesus had to deal with a reality in which children of the flesh (i.e. O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic people) were powerful and prepared to continue to deny, persecute torture and even kill Christianity and Christians who are the children of God.

Jesus also had to serve God's previously stated promise that children of the flesh will not inherit His kingdom of heaven together with children of God. So Jesus had to devise a plan for Christians/children of God to follow Him to God's kingdom of heaven while ensuring that the dead (i.e. children of the flesh) are dispatched to hell.

The above was the substance of Jesus' two agendas which were:

Mattthew: 8 kjv n.t.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus left His Christians (follow me) agenda vested in the example of Paul.

And Jesus cunningly fooled-up Peter who He openly identified to be Satan. Jesus appointed Satan/Peter to anchor a church in which 'the dead/children of the flesh will gather, by their own natural persuasion, and they will peacefully and willingly bury each other (when they die) inside the earth, in hell

Satan/Peter was totally unaware that He will also be buried inside the earth, in hell, to rule over his followers who are inevitably set there.. Satan/peter's popes and their church continued (to this day) to bury their followers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Jesus did not leave the ten commandments intact for Christians (i.e. those who follow him).

Jesus left the ten commandments intact for use by Satan/Peter and all other children of the flesh. Jesus left the ten commandments intact for the purpose of peacefully managing 'the dead'/children of the flesh) while they live. And then have them peacefully and willingly bury each other inside the earth, in hell with him (Satan/Peter), i.e. when they die physically.

It is common knowledge that since 2000 odd years ago, Catholics are sent to hell which they call purgatory.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. The ten commandments were identified to the ministration of death. Clearly the ten commandments is directly linked to Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. The ten commandments can in no way be linked to Jesus first agenda of 'following Jesus'.

Fact is, spiritual awareness is the entrance requirement for becoming a Christians/child of God. This is the first thing that the ten commandments killeth.

Those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are denied spiritual awareness. And cannot be Christians.

However, the ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter who went on to enforce the ten commandments on his followers. Therefore Satan/Peter was on the mission of the dead.

That is, Peter/Satan was appointed to round-up the spiritually dead, keep them spiritually dead and have them bury each other inside the earth in hell with him (i.e. Satan/Peter) himself, who went there when he died.

After Satan/Peter died, his popes and their church continue this work.

This kept Peter's followers spiritually dead,while they lived and until they die, physically. Then they are the dead who buried each other in hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter when they died.

The above is not the path to life. This is the path of the many who are not chosen. This is the path of the great majority who did not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life.

Only Authentic Christians are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow eay that leadeth to life. The cannot be and are not in the church of Satan/Peter and his popes.

Clearly Satan/Peter was not appointed to serve Jesus' Christian agenda. Satan/Peter was appointed to serve Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

Like God, Jesus had two agenda. One was to deliver Christians (who are just a chosen few) to God kingdom of heaven.

The other is to dispatch children of the flesh (who are also called 'the dead') to hell. Children of the flesh are O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic people.

This is because God promised that children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations)will not inherit His (God's) kingdom of heaven, together with Children of God who are N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people.

Children of God are Isaac and his generations..

Last edited:

Gurucam

The question is, who does Jesus save and deliver to God's kingdom of heaven?

The question is, who does Jesus save and deliver to God's kingdom of heaven?

Jesus saves and deliver (to God's kingdom of heaven) and will continue to save and deliver (to God's kingdom of heaven) only Christians.

Christians are those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own heart/spirits in harmony with His (i.e. Jesus') Spirit, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

One must do the above as one's lifestyle, while one lives on earth.. This is a 24/7 way of life. This is to soweth to Spirit and so reap eternsl life.

In order to live in the above manner (while one lives on earth) one must be awakened to/aware of, one's own heart/spirit.

In order to be awakens to/aware of one's own heart, one cannot esteem, use, invoke, and/or promote the ten commandments in any way at all.

Fact is, the slightest esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting of the ten commandments makes and keeps one spiritually dead, i.e. not awakened to and unaware of one's own heart/spirit.

Therefore those who esteem, use, invoke, and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are made and kept spiritually dead (i.e. not awakened to/unaware of their own heart/spirit).

Therefore people who do the above, cannot serve their own heart/spirits or the Spirit of Jesus (Who must be discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits). These cannot be and are not Christians.

These people are seriously jeopardized. In fact they are totally out of the 'loop' for salvation and deliverance by Jesus.