The two witnesses are not two people.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Watchman,

The Antichrist made his entrance publicly back in March 1974. The third angel who visited me proclaimed loudly, "Do not follow after the beast and his image, nor receive his mark {abilities, powers} in your right hand or forehead." The angel's voice filled the room and it was unmistakable. I am not going to tell you which man it is or who the False Prophet is. I will let you read it in my book. I cannot keep rewriting all of these things down on TOL. It is just too exasperating. I will tell you that the Antichrist is Israeli, but that's not Israel's fault. God LOVES ISRAEL!!

To read my book for FREE, go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

That is my website. Once there, see on the left where it says 'Book Copy'? Left-click on that and then left-click on the words that come up next, 'SKU-text2.pdf'

After that, you will see my book. The first two pages are blank. They are for readers' notes or autographs. The third page is my Title Page. Using your up and down arrow cursor keys, you can flip through the pages of the book, and read it on your screen. Or you can download it or print it all out on sheet paper.

My book is called, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" and that is what you'll see on the Third Page of my book, as you scroll through it. You'll understand all of this once you try to get to my website.

Will get going for now. God's Blessings Come Your Way!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Watchman,

The Antichrist made his entrance publicly back in March 1974. The third angel who visited me proclaimed loudly, "Do not follow after the beast and his image, nor receive his mark {abilities, powers} in your right hand or forehead." The angel's voice filled the room and it was unmistakable. I am not going to tell you which man it is or who the False Prophet is. I will let you read it in my book. I cannot keep rewriting all of these things down on TOL. It is just too exasperating. I will tell you that the Antichrist is Israeli, but that's not Israel's fault. God LOVES ISRAEL!!

To read my book for FREE, go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

That is my website. Once there, see on the left where it says 'Book Copy'? Left-click on that and then left-click on the words that come up next, 'SKU-text2.pdf'

After that, you will see my book. The first two pages are blank. They are for readers' notes or autographs. The third page is my Title Page. Using your up and down arrow cursor keys, you can flip through the pages of the book, and read it on your screen. Or you can download it or print it all out on sheet paper.

My book is called, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" and that is what you'll see on the Third Page of my book, as you scroll through it. You'll understand all of this once you try to get to my website.

Will get going for now. God's Blessings Come Your Way!

Michael

Dear Watchman,

Hope my PM to you cleared up some of these questions. There is a lot more to know.

In A Bit,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LA,

I do hope that we are still good friends, even though we think differently on an issue. It'd be wonderful!!

God Bless You Tons & Jesus Be By Your Side!!

Michael