The Truth About Melchizedek

daqq

He says he did not 'JUST' give them commands about burnt offerings.

Jeremiah 7:22 For when I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices,

That is what happens when you let carnivores interpret the scripture for you. The same thing happens with the misguided punctuation and meat lovers interpretation of Genesis 9:2-5. The following is a real question but rather than actually going to the scripture to answer it most just assume the answer is "yes" because the slow brazen belly of a leopard is given dominion over the lusty mind of the carnal man:

"Did you offer unto Me slain beasts and sacrifices forty years in the wilderness, O house of Yisrael?" (Amos 5:25, Acts 7:42).

The answer is more likely, no, at least not literal physical animals.
The following is merely an example and not offered as "absolute" proof:

Numbers 11:4-6 KJV
4. And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?
5. We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick:
6. But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes.

Look at the "flesh" they were desiring in the above passage: is there any actual "meat" from an animal except for the fish which is mentioned? Everything else is vegetables and herbs. The sacrificial commands are symbolic and prophetic: "The Torah and all the Prophets prophesied until Yochanan", (the Immerser) Matthew 11:13.

Psalm 51:10-19 KJV (Psalm of David)
10. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18. Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19. Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Two young bullocks: Torah and Prophets, (Moshe and Eliyahu).
One ram: Messiah Yeshua the Son of Elohim, (Genesis 22:13).
Seven lambs perfect unto you: Seven Spirits before the Throne.

Revelation 8:4
4. And the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the holy ones ascended up from the hand of the Angel before Elohim.

God's Truth

That is what happens when you let carnivores interpret the scripture for you. The same thing happens with the misguided punctuation and meat lovers interpretation of Genesis 9:2-5. The following is a real question but rather than actually going to the scripture to answer it most just assume the answer is "yes" because the slow brazen belly of a leopard is given dominion over the lusty mind of the carnal man:

"Did you offer unto Me slain beasts and sacrifices forty years in the wilderness, O house of Yisrael?" (Amos 5:25, Acts 7:42).

Numbers 11:4-6 KJV
4. And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?
5. We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick:
6. But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes.

Look at the "flesh" they were desiring in the above passage: is there any actual "meat" from an animal except for the fish which is mentioned? Everything else is vegetables and herbs. The sacrificial commands are symbolic and prophetic: "The Torah and all the Prophets prophesied until Yochanan", (the Immerser) Matthew 11:13.

Psalm 51:10-19 KJV (Psalm of David)
10. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18. Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19. Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Two young bullocks: Torah and Prophets, (Moshe and Eliyahu).
One ram: Messiah Yeshua the Son of Elohim, (Genesis 22:13).
Seven lambs perfect unto you: Seven Spirits before the Throne.

Revelation 8:4
4. And the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the holy ones ascended up from the hand of the Angel before Elohim.

God commanded the sacrifice of animals.

The blood of the animals atoned for their souls.

Anyone who denies the literal sacrifice of animals is denying God's Truth.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

iouae

At the start of their journey out of Egypt they had some animals, and they were sacrificing to the golden calf they made.

But God fed them on manna for 40 years. Their animals had died out fairly soon after leaving Egypt.

That is why all that is commanded by Moses starts "When ye come into the land ye shall keep feasts, offer sacrifices etc."

There is no evidence they kept Passover in the wilderness since they had no sheep or lambs.

daqq

At the start of their journey out of Egypt they had some animals, and they were sacrificing to the golden calf they made.

But God fed them on manna for 40 years. Their animals had died out fairly soon after leaving Egypt.

That is why all that is commanded by Moses starts "When ye come into the land ye shall keep feasts, offer sacrifices etc."

There is no evidence they kept Passover in the wilderness since they had no sheep or lambs.

HUH? No evidence? :confused:

Numbers 9:1-5 KJV
1. And the Lord spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,
2. Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season.
3. In the fourteenth day of this month, at even, ye shall keep it in his appointed season: according to all the rites of it, and according to all the ceremonies thereof, shall ye keep it.
4. And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover.
5. And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the Lord commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.

iouae

HUH? No evidence? :confused:

Numbers 9:1-5 KJV
1. And the Lord spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,
2. Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season.
3. In the fourteenth day of this month, at even, ye shall keep it in his appointed season: according to all the rites of it, and according to all the ceremonies thereof, shall ye keep it.
4. And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover.
5. And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the Lord commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.

And that is the last time they kept Passover in the wilderness, because after that they ran out of animals, and God ran out of patience with them.

Why did they lust after flesh in the wilderness?
Because they had no animals.
I see no evidence their animals ate manna.

daqq

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

The sons of Yisrael are commanded to make an altar of adamah unto YHWH. The altar of adamah is the heart just as sure as Adam was formed of dust from the adamah. In the Parable of the Sower it is your heart that is the soil which is either compacted soil by the wayside, soil full of rocks and stones, soil with thorns that choke out the Word, or the fertile adamah-soil of the heart which receives the Word and allows it to take deep root which then begins to grow and bring forth fruit. Your heart is the altar and your own blood is upon the altar for the atonement of your own soul with every minute of every hour of every day. Therefore have Messiah, by way of his Testimony, in your heart, mind, and soul, ("For the nephesh-soul is in the blood" as Lev 17:11a actually says) and offer up the sacrifices of your lips from a pure and contrite heart.

Exodus 20:24
24. An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me, and shalt sacrifice thereon your ascending offerings, and your peace offerings, your sheep, and your oxen: in all places where I record My name I will come unto you, and I will bless you.

What actually constitutes blood atonement if you do not actually have the physical blood of Yeshua to wash yourself in? It is the Testimony of Yeshua which will save you if indeed you not only believe it but carry it out in yourself, (if one truly believes it then the same will no doubt carry it out) because that Testimony alone is witnessed, approved, and sealed by the Father. Jeremiah 31 clearly tells us that, in the "new covenant", every one shall die for his/her own sins. Therefore die the way Messiah and Paul teach you to do.

Jeremiah 31:29-31 KJV
29. In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Do you understand what this parable means, "The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge"? What it means is they were blaming their sins on Adam and the fall of man just as most continue to do today. The Prophet says no more shall you be able to make such claims in the new covenant and the same new covenant is quoted from, verbatim, in Hebrews 8:8-12. In addition you say "the blood of animals atoned for their souls" but the author of Hebrews clearly and emphatically refutes that notion. Animals were used for symbolism and not literal physical killing for literal physical blood atonement and ablution of sins.

Psalm 22:12-18 KJV
12. Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
13. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
14. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
15. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
16. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
17. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
18. They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Where are the dogs and wolves at Golgotha? Where are the ravening lions? Where are the unicorns? Where are the bulls? Where are the strong bulls of Bashan? (Isa 34:6-8, Eze 39:17-18, Rev 19:17-18).

God's Truth

The sons of Yisrael are commanded to make an altar of adamah unto YHWH. The altar of adamah is the heart just as sure as Adam was formed of dust from the adamah. In the Parable of the Sower it is your heart that is the soil which is either compacted soil by the wayside, soil full of rocks and stones, soil with thorns that choke out the Word, or the fertile adamah-soil of the heart which receives the Word and allows it to take deep root which then begins to grow and bring forth fruit. Your heart is the altar and your own blood is upon the altar for the atonement of your own soul with every minute of every hour of every day. Therefore have Messiah, by way of his Testimony, in your heart, mind, and soul, ("For the nephesh-soul is in the blood" as Lev 17:11a actually says) and offer up the sacrifices of your lips from a pure and contrite heart.

24. An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me, and shalt sacrifice thereon your ascending offerings, and your peace offerings, your sheep, and your oxen: in all places where I record My name I will come unto you, and I will bless you.

What actually constitutes blood atonement if you do not actually have the physical blood of Yeshua to wash yourself in? It is the Testimony of Yeshua which will save you if indeed you not only believe it but carry it out in yourself, (if one truly believes it then the same will no doubt carry it out) because that Testimony alone is witnessed, approved, and sealed by the Father. Jeremiah 31 clearly tells us that, in the "new covenant", every one shall die for his/her own sins. Therefore die the way Messiah and Paul teach you to do.

29. In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Do you understand what this parable means, "The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge"? What it means is they were blaming their sins on Adam and the fall of man just as most continue to do today. The Prophet says no more shall you be able to make such claims in the new covenant and the same new covenant is quoted from, verbatim, in Hebrews 8:8-12. In addition you say "the blood of animals atoned for their souls" but the author of Hebrews clearly and emphatically refutes that notion. Animals were used for symbolism and not literal physical killing for literal physical blood atonement and ablution of sins.

14. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
15. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
16. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Where are the dogs and wolves at Golgotha? Where are the ravening lions? Where are the unicorns? Where are the bulls? Where are the strong bulls of Bashan? (Isa 34:6-8, Eze 39:17-18, Rev 19:17-18).

Parables are about things that are reality.

The Jews had to get real animals and use their blood to atone for their souls.

Jesus shed his real blood on the cross.

It is by faith that we have to believe our sins were washed by his shed blood on the cross, after we repent.

daqq

Parables are about things that are reality.

The Jews had to get real animals and use their blood to atone for their souls.

Jesus shed his real blood on the cross.

It is by faith that we have to believe our sins were washed by his shed blood on the cross, after we repent.

Yeshua paid for his Testimony with his own blood and the Father gave him that Testimony from above without measure. However every disciple must wash his or her own robe and it comes through much tribulation:

Revelation 7:14 KJV
14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

One cannot wash his or her robe without the Testimony of Yeshua:
The Word is not only the water of life but for the "washing of water in the Word".
Testimony is also Spirit and in this case even Spirit Holy.
The Spirit, the Water, and the Blood, are one.
And your conscience is a garment.

God's Truth

Yeshua paid for his Testimony with his own blood and the Father gave him that Testimony from above without measure. However every disciple must wash his or her own robe and it comes through much tribulation:

Revelation 7:14 KJV
14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

One cannot wash his or her robe without the Testimony of Yeshua:
The Word is not only the water of life but for the "washing of water in the Word".
Testimony is also Spirit and in this case even Spirit Holy.
The Spirit, the Water, and the Blood, are one.
And your conscience is a garment.

Again, Jesus had to shed his real blood on a real cross.

daqq

Again, Jesus had to shed his real blood on a real cross.

This is why you get nowhere, because you treat others like they are stupid, it is actually just as bad as calling another person a fool. I never denied that Yeshua shed his own blood and in fact just repeated the same in my previous post above to you. Your insinuation is clearly a false accusation. I clearly said above: "Yeshua paid for his Testimony with his own blood" so now you are merely attempting to justify yourself before men at my expense and wasting my time. :)

daqq

And that is the last time they kept Passover in the wilderness, because after that they ran out of animals, and God ran out of patience with them.

Why did they lust after flesh in the wilderness?
Because they had no animals.
I see no evidence their animals ate manna.

For someone in search of the Golgotha truth it is surprising that you wholly missed what was said concerning the Chagigah. Likewise the Scripture calls this ascending offering by fire a BREAD (lechem) korban and a sweet savor unto YHWH. Likewise every ascending offering by fire in the mo`adim has a trumpet blown with it. Oh well, to each his own I suppose. :)

:sheep:

God's Truth

This is why you get nowhere, because you treat others like they are stupid, it is actually just as bad as calling another person a fool. I never denied that Yeshua shed his own blood and in fact just repeated the same in my previous post above to you. Your insinuation is clearly a false accusation. I clearly said above: "Yeshua paid for his Testimony with his own blood" so now you are merely attempting to justify yourself before men at my expense and wasting my time. :)

I do not do as you say.

Ben teaches others that God did NOT command the Jews to sacrifice animals and use the blood to atone for their souls.

Ben says that Moses made it up on his own for the people to do because the people wanted to worship God like the pagans worshiped their gods.

Instead of you agreeing with what I said to Ben, you just start talking about how it is all just about the mind; which gave the impression that you too were going against the actual sacrificing of animals for their blood. The people did not have to sacrifice animals one time and then tell everyone to just remember that one time animal sacrifice...the sacrifices had to be done daily, and year after year.

The Bible says that the blood of animals cannot take away the guilt, and that is why the sacrifices were done repeatedly.

Hebrews 10:2 If it could, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.

Hebrews 9:13
The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

Day after day every priest stood and performed his religious duties; again and again he offered the same sacrifices.

Ben denies that God commanded the priests to do these things. I had proven with scripture that God did command it. You should have shown some agreement with me on this instead of sounding as if you agreed with Ben and it being something merely made up to appease the sinful people.

Last edited:

God's Truth

In addition you say "the blood of animals atoned for their souls"

I say that because that is what GOD SAYS.

but the author of Hebrews clearly and emphatically refutes that notion.

The author of Hebrews is God, and God does not refute His words.

You misunderstand Paul, so instead of saying you misunderstand Paul, you say the author of Hebrews refutes scripture.

The author of Hebrews says the blood and ashes made the people OUTWARDLY CLEAN.

Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

God commanded it and said the people were to do it to atone for their souls. It does NOT matter if the blood of animals do not take away sins; what matters is that God said to do it and that it would atone for their souls.

Animals were used for symbolism and not literal physical killing for literal physical blood atonement and ablution of sins.

You see here what you just said. You said it was not literal physical killing.

God's Truth

You see what you did here, you argue that Jesus did not die for our sins. You say a person must die for their own sins. You use scripture that is about not killing a father or son for the sins of the other.

You speak as if you are so knowledgeable about what is spiritual, and then you throw out the Spiritual Truth.

God commanded the sacrifice for the blood of the animals, it was a TEACHING TOOL for what was coming; it was a shadow of what was coming, Jesus Christ.

We are all going to die physically in this world. Jesus dying for us is about eternal life now and after we receive new bodies. It is Spiritual, and not about our not having to die a physical death.

OCTOBER23

JESUS AS MELKIZEDEK WAS TRYING OUT A HUMAN BODY.

JESUS AS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT DIED AS A HUMAN
IN JERUSALEM AND ANNULLED ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND FORGAVE PAST SINS.

JESUS WILL PROBABLY BE BACK BY 2025 IN ANOTHER TYPE OF ENERGY BODY.

See you in that Kingdom.:rapture:

daqq

The author of Hebrews is God, and God does not refute His words.

You misunderstand Paul, so instead of saying you misunderstand Paul, you say the author of Hebrews refutes scripture.

The author of Hebrews says the blood and ashes made the people OUTWARDLY CLEAN.

Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

Hebrews 10:4-7 KJV
4. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

You see what you did here, you argue that Jesus did not die for our sins. You say a person must die for their own sins. You use scripture that is about not killing a father or son for the sins of the other.

The Jeremiah 31 "new covenant" passage was quoted.
Here it is again:

Jeremiah 31:29-30 KJV

And here it is twofold confirmed including the parable:

Ezekiel 18:1-4 KJV
1. The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
2. What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
3. As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Therefore part your own soul asunder, as the Master commands you to do; and render unto Caesar the things of Caesar, and render unto Elohim what belongs to Elohim.

Matthew 16:24-28
24. Then said Yeshua unto his disciples, If any will come after me, let him utterly forsake himself, and take up his stake, and follow me.
25. For whosoever will save his soul shall apollumi-destroy her: and whosoever will apollumi-destroy his soul for my sake shall find her.
26. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels: and then he shall reward every one according to his works.

28. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

All of the above Matthew passage applies right here right now. :chuckle:

God's Truth

Hebrews 10:4-7 KJV
4. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
God still commanded it. You will not ever get around that.

The Jeremiah 31 "new covenant" passage was quoted.
Here it is again:

Jeremiah 31:29-30 KJV
That is about a father not dying because of what his son did, and vice versa.
And here it is twofold confirmed including the parable:

Ezekiel 18:1-4 KJV
1. The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
2. What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
3. As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Therefore part your own soul asunder, as the Master commands you to do; and render unto Caesar the things of Caesar, and render unto Elohim what belongs to Elohim.

Matthew 16:24-28
24. Then said Yeshua unto his disciples, If any will come after me, let him utterly forsake himself, and take up his stake, and follow me.
25. For whosoever will save his soul shall apollumi-destroy her: and whosoever will apollumi-destroy his soul for my sake shall find her.
26. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels: and then he shall reward every one according to his works.
28. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

All of the above Matthew passage applies right here right now.
Jesus died for the sins of the world.
If you repent of your sins, and die to the sins of the world, you will be saved.

daqq

God still commanded it. You will not ever get around that.

That is about a father not dying because of what his son did, and vice versa.

Jesus died for the sins of the world.
If you repent of your sins, and die to the sins of the world, you will be saved.

And now we are back to square one. God did not command what your carnal mind has imagined, and there are many passages which make this plain as daylight, just as myself and the OP have quoted from the Scripture to you.

It is not "life of a creature" but nephesh-soul of the flesh. Everywhere you see the word "soul" in the following translation, (which is much closer to being correct) the word "nephesh", (transliteration) is found in the Hebrew text:

Leviticus 17:10-12 DRB (Darby)
10. And every one of the house of Israel, or of the strangers who sojourn among them, that eateth any manner of blood, -- I will set my face against the soul that hath eaten blood, and will cut him off from among his people;
11. for the soul of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that maketh atonement for the soul.
12. Therefore have I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall the stranger who sojourneth among you eat blood.

And it has already been explained how the Testimony of Yeshua reveals that your heart is the altar upon which the blood of your soul makes atonement every second of every hour of every day. Likewise in another place Paul admonishes the reader to offer himself/herself as a living sacrifice. The Father clearly states that he does not desire slain beasts and never did. You simply choose to ignore those passages in favor of a carnal minded physical bloody sacrifice doctrine. Here is another passage for you:

Psalms 50:5-15 KJV
5. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
6. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
7. Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
8. I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings to have been continually before me.
9. I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
10. For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
11. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
12. If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
13. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
14. Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
15. And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

God's Truth

And now we are back to square one. God did not command what your carnal mind has imagined, and there are many passages which make this plain as daylight, just as myself and the OP have quoted from the Scripture to you.

It is not "life of a creature" but nephesh-soul of the flesh. Everywhere you see the word "soul" in the following translation, (which is much closer to being correct) the word "nephesh", (transliteration) is found in the Hebrew text:

Leviticus 17:10-12 DRB (Darby)
10. And every one of the house of Israel, or of the strangers who sojourn among them, that eateth any manner of blood, -- I will set my face against the soul that hath eaten blood, and will cut him off from among his people;
11. for the soul of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that maketh atonement for the soul.
12. Therefore have I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall the stranger who sojourneth among you eat blood.

And it has already been explained how the Testimony of Yeshua reveals that your heart is the altar upon which the blood of your soul makes atonement every second of every hour of every day. Likewise in another place Paul admonishes the reader to offer himself/herself as a living sacrifice. The Father clearly states that he does not desire slain beasts and never did. You simply choose to ignore those passages in favor of a carnal minded physical bloody sacrifice doctrine. Here is another passage for you:

Psalms 50:5-15 KJV
5. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
6. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
7. Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
8. I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings to have been continually before me.
9. I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
10. For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
11. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
12. If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
13. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
14. Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
15. And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Jesus' blood makes atonement for my sins.

I come into that Covenant when I obey the guidelines for the New Covenant.

Ben Masada

The Truth about Melchizedek

The Truth about Melchizedek

1 - God still commanded it. You will not ever get around that.

2 - That is about a father not dying because of what his son did, and vice versa.

Jesus died for the sins of the world. If you repent of your sins, and die to the sins of the world, you will be saved.

1 - I can't get take your word for it. Where did God command that Jesus should die for the sins of the world? What I have is that the Lord commanded His prophets to teach that no once could die for the sins of another? (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

2 - You are not reading the Biblical quotes. That's about every one not supposed to die for the sins of another. You seem not to get around that either.

3 - Oh! Now, I get it! I simply did not know that Jesus needed to be saved.