The Trump Supporter

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is Donald Trump religious ? Absolutely .

I guess it would depend on how one defines "religious". He is the current spokesperson for the religious right and the face of the *moral majority" by virtue of the zealous defense and support he receives.. Definitely someone to hold up as an example to the young ones ...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
012216coletoon.jpg

Just how many of their core beliefs are conservative Christians who support Trump willing to compromise in order to accommodate a President who has already stated publically that he sees no need to ask God's forgiveness from sin?

I think jgarbage is 13 or so. His profile and slogan/motto say it all. Pinko Commie He gets his news from cartoons.

More personal attacks from "patrick jane" - time to turn the other cheek!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The focus of the Trump haters now seems to be shaming Trump supporters with scripture and politicizing the saving work on the Cross of Jesus Christ. They are basically telling all Trump supporters that we are deplorable again. Didn't they try that already?

Danoh

How do these "good God fearing Christians" reconcile their support of a President who, in his own words, fails to see the need to ask God's forgiveness from sin!

1 John 1:10 - If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Based on that admission alone, Donald Trump has in effect called Christ a "liar" and that God's Word is not us!

My understanding of that passage is that John was addressing the exact same heart attitude unbelieving Israelites of his day, were exhibiting that that massive fraud now in the White House has always exhibited.

Trump is clearly as cornered within his obvious self-deluded hypocrisy as the following...

The following is more by John on the heart attitude he was addressing...

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. 5:41 I receive not honour from men. 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Donald Trump to a "T."

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Again, Donald Trump to a "T."

And I have noted elsewhere that when a Trump supporter is referred to as such, they right away conclude one is referring to Trump.

That the actual fact of the matter is that Trump is only the latest face for the actual, above described heart attitude of such.

So, no surprise those of their kind on here right away make with the deflection of your actual point.

Such is the way of such ever grace-less "gospel of grace" hypocrites within the full spectrum of Trump's ever self-deluded base.

Talk about sinking to a new low - using the differences between Law and Grace to excuse the obvious in their false idol, once more.

To your post, jgarden, I say...

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Romans 5:8.

Danoh

You are attacking character and Christian Trump supporters, that's personal.

One; there is no "personal" for the Believer.

For the ever thin-skinned Trump and his supposed "Religious Right" supporters in their same duplicity, yes; there is a personal.

But not for the Believer.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Two - "Trump supporter" = no character.

Period.

The two go hand in hand.

Just as your thread in ECT on The Eucharist (or the Lord's Supper- which most of your would be "MAD" pals on here do not even hold to) was nevertheless obviously a fraud, on your part.

In that thread, you quoted the passage...

1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Well, guess what, pj - those last nine words there, are describing this heart attitude...

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

The irony - that the exact same pettiness your false idol in the White House is ever willfully setting off, continuing in, setting off again, was the very issue 1 Corinthians was addressing...

1 Corinthians 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse. 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. 11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not. 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. 11:33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. 11:34 And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.

Trump and his supposed "Religious Right" supporters are clearly of the following number...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

You and yours will not be forcing this Believer into your ever glorying in your false idol's ever glorying in his shame.

No thanks.

We'll suffer the persecution of wanting no part in the Trump charade - gladly.

Again, there is no "personal" for the Believer.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Where?

In - the - Lord.

Because there is only the truth of...

Rom. 5:8.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

For the ever thin-skinned Trump and his supposed "Religious Right" supporters in their same duplicity, yes; there is a personal.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Period.

The two go hand in hand.

Just as your thread in ECT on The Eucharist (or the Lord's Supper- which most of your would be "MAD" pals on here do not even hold to) was nevertheless obviously a fraud, on your part.

1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Well, guess what, pj - those last nine words there, are describing this heart attitude...

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

The irony - that the exact same pettiness your false idol in the White House is ever willfully setting off, continuing in, setting off again, was the very issue 1 Corinthians was addressing...

1 Corinthians 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse. 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. 11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not. 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. 11:33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. 11:34 And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.

Trump and his supposed "Religious Right" supporters are clearly of the following number...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

You and yours will not be forcing this Believer into your ever glorying in your false idol's ever glorying in his shame.

No thanks.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Where?

In - the - Lord.

dano buddy, I read the first few lines but I don't read your attempts to shame Trump supporting Christians with scripture. He claimed personal attack by me and he attacks Christians like you do. As far as I'm concerned it's personal.

Last edited:

Danoh

dano buddy, I read the first few lines but I don't read your attempts to shame Trump supporting Christians with scripture. He claimed personal attack by me and he attacks Christians like you do. As far as I'm concerned it's personal.

Here - just for your short attention span, PJ*

Grow up...

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Cor. 5:16.

______

* As with their false idol, Trump supporters won't read a thing unless it is very short, and...mentions their name :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Period.

The two go hand in hand.

No thanks.

Where?

In - the - Lord.

I read a little more. Whose butts do I kiss around here? Since you brought it up again, the"club" you're obsessed with? I'm sure you consider the club to include but not limited to RD, STP, john w, Tam, glory, Dan P, Grosnick, heir, steko, musterion. Some of them hardly post and haven't for a while, some post everyday. You think I'm trying to "join the club" - ask them in a PM if I kiss their butts as you've called me a "brown nose" on numerous occasions. I happen to agree with much of what they say and their take on scripture and politics.

After a few years here I identify with Tam and glory the most and they remind me of my Mom who is about the same age, she's 67. They both explain scripture in their own words which I have trouble doing and I understand them better than I do you. I agree with most of their opinions, judgement, interpretations and sense of humor from scripture to comedy. I relate to those two ladies more than anyone else on TOL and I trust them. I'm only being myself dano and you don't like me. I'll learn to live with that.

I know you have studied and continue to study to show yourself approved and I can't match that or come close. I'm lazy. Am I not a Christian because of that or because I voted Trump?

Danoh

I read a little more. Whose butts do I kiss around here? Since you brought it up again, the"club" you're obsessed with? I'm sure you consider the club to include but not limited to RD, STP, john w, Tam, glory, Dan P, Grosnick, heir, steko, musterion. Some of them hardly post and haven't for a while, some post everyday. You think I'm trying to "join the club" - ask them in a PM if I kiss their butts as you've called me a "brown nose" on numerous occasions. I happen to agree with much of what they say and their take on scripture and politics.

After a few years here I identify with Tam and glory the most and they remind me of my Mom who is about the same age, she's 67. They both explain scripture in their own words which I have trouble doing and I understand them better than I do you. I agree with most of their opinions, judgement, interpretations and sense of humor from scripture to comedy. I relate to those two ladies more than anyone else on TOL and I trust them. I'm only being myself dano and you don't like me. I'll learn to live with that.

I know you have studied and continue to study to show yourself approved and I can't match that or come close. I'm lazy. Am I not a Christian because of that or because I voted Trump?

I don't view those people you mentioned all in the same light as to the issue I am addressing.

And my issue has never been so much with differences in Mid-Acts interpretations.

Rather, with the duplicity of some in their "grace" towards anyone they conclude anathema.

And in their obvious failure to look at their own words and actions objectively.

I have noted all this before, and more than once.

And I never said you are not a Christian just because of this, that, or the other, that I do not agree with you on.

You would know I do not think that of you, if you took to heart my signing off on both my praise and criticisms towards anyone, with Romans 5:8.

Instead, you read into why I end with that passage, and then attempt to mock it in your further ignorance of same.

Your conclusion is your result.

For no, I do not think you are not a Christian.

You would also know that if you simply paused to reflect on what I posted to Musti about what the Apostle Paul was asserting in 1 Cor. 6.

But you were too busy mocking my post to him; just because I pointed out to him he would do well to examine those things a bit more in depth.

Which, he also took wrong...

Fact of the matter is that Rom. 5:8 is my conscious, intentional perception of others throughout any agreement with and or criticism of any person's words and or actions.

Because you believed Romans 5:8 you're as "complete in Him" this very minute, PJ, as the guy who was inspired to write that passage was, way back then.

Lol - that you add to that your being a fool Trump supporter does not change that one bit.

That is just you in your flesh.

But as I have already noted PJ...

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Eph. 4:16.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't view those people you mentioned all in the same light.

And my issue has never been so much with differences in Mid-Acts interpretations.

Rather, with the duplicity of some in their "grace" towards anyone they conclude anathema.

And in their obvious failure to look at their own words and actions objectively.

And I never said you are not a Christian just because of this, that, or the other, that I do not agree with you on.

You would know I do not think that of you, if you took to heart my signing off on both my praise and criticisms towards anyone, with Romans 5:8.

Instead, you read into why I end with that passage, and then attempt to mock it in your further ignorance of same.

For no, I do not think you are not a Christian.

You would also know that if you simply paused to reflect on what I posted to Musti about what the Apostle Paul was asserting in 1 Cor. 6.

But you were too busy mocking my post to him; just because I pointed out to him he would do well to examine those things a bit more in depth.

Fact of the matter is that Rom. 5:8 is my conscious, intentional perception of others throughout any agreement with and or criticism of any person's words and or actions.

Because you believed Romans 5:8 you're as "complete in Him" this very minute, PJ, as the guy who was inspired to write that passage was, way back then.

Lol - that you add to that your being a fool Trump supporter does not change that one bit.

That is just you in your flesh.

But as I have already noted PJ...

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Eph. 4:16.
I see myself getting caught up in the world, the flesh, as I have told a couple people here. .

Matthew 7:5 KJV -

glorydaz

What's this nonsense I see you spewing? You're the biggest hypocrite here on TOL, and you dare to say for the believer there is no personal? And then daring to say being "personal" is of the flesh? :loser:

Those who are members of the body of Christ know what it means to be personal. We are able to fellowship around the Lord Jesus Christ. You, on the other hand, seek to divide members of the body into little groups. Talk about a man of the flesh....that is YOU. You have a certain amount of head knowledge, and can pull the wool over the eyes of some, but you are a divider. Not a divider of the word, but a divider of the brethren. Unfortunately for you, we always stand united against your evil intents. We aren't ruled by our PRIDE, as you are. You are one of the great Pretenders, and posts like this only prove what I'm saying. The world salutes you, Danoh. You are of it.

glorydaz

He's jealous because we see through his crap. There is no "club", but there is a Body, and we aren't fooled by any big talkers who show their small minds as Danoh does.

He accuses you of doing unto others what he would have you do unto him, and that's the extent of Danny Boy.

Yep, the old gals took you to school, and you came out at the top of the class. Now you're on your own, and doing great. Danoh hates to see anyone doing great....He thinks the glory should be all his, and his alone.

Remind you of anyone? Satan had that same way of going.

He has only shown himself approved in his own eyes. "Head knowledge" people have no heart, as you can tell by listening to this know it all, swelled headed, divisive, Pretender, who calls himself Danoh.

I'll tell you this, PJ, he is seeking to see if he may devour you. His goal is to drag you down and strip you of your assurance. Simply tell him that he MAY NOT, and go on to more profitable things.

You are far from lazy, and you listen. You are far and above Danoh in both those regards.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't view those people you mentioned all in the same light as to the issue I am addressing.
Yes you have.

Your issue has has a whole lot to do with the differences in MAD.
You trying to reduce all your many many many many objections directed at others as if it has nothing to do with those differences is comical, at best.

You do the same.
You have indeed told GM he is not saved.

You are the one that fails to look at your own words and actions.

A million times.

you read into
The irony.

The irony.

But you were too busy mocking my post
The irony.

The irony.

Fact of the matter is that Rom. 5:8 is my conscious
I don't any in that list that don't hold to Rom 5:8.

Danoh

Yes you have.

Your issue has has a whole lot to do with the differences in MAD.
You trying to reduce all your many many many many objections directed at others as if it has nothing to do with those differences is comical, at best.

You do the same.
You have indeed told GM he is not saved.

You are the one that fails to look at your own words and actions.

A million times.

The irony.

The irony.

The irony.

The irony.

I don't any in that list that don't hold to Rom 5:8.

I'll tell ya something Tam...

I just might receive an infraction for speaking my mind in this post.

I am growing used to that double-standard also.

Just as I know I am speaking from Scripture on this that I am about to go into, once more at the wind.

Where the real issue here is concerned, you are delusional.

You always have been.

Thus, why you are a Trump supporter.

So leave it to you to twist my words to where they fit your self-delusion.

What was the first thing I began to stand out against, when I first signed up on TOL?

You and GD more than anyone know what that was.

Jerry's persistent foul sense of fair play towards you and yours.

Especially towards you and GD.

And you well know that when I later began to lament that I'd found that of such were some of you also; you yourself agreed with me, for a time.

You well know that you only turned against me because I continued to call them out on that.

Because you allowed your misplaced sense of loyalty to "feelings" for your friendships on here, over "the truth."

Talk about the irony in your latest signature, once more.

And you grew in said misplaced loyalty, to where you are on all this now - as all out against calling both you and them out on this double-standard of yours towards anyone you conclude is not of your number, as the rest of you are.

The record of this progression is all there, recorded over in the MAD Forum for anyone to read.

Personally, my having found you out has remained a bittersweet moment.

For it is not a good feeling to find that kind of thing in anyone, but especially in a Believer.

There is no victory here. Anything but.

And this issue is the same for each of you - it is the issue of each your distorted sense of betrayal - that one of your own has supposedly broken from you to call you out on your hypocrisy.

Thing is, I was never one of your own, to begin with. Not in this.

My wars with Jerry on each your behalf had been due to the fact that I never was one of your own in this duplicity of yours.

Lol - before my so called break away from your club, you each sang your high praises about my posts :chuckle:

You, GD, RD, JW, Musti, GM - every one of you.

And what would my response often be?

Either not much; or something about how that I did not care for the accolades.

Not only because you and your pals are just like anyone else - proven sinners before God - but because I had long solved for the only accolades I care to put any trust in - the accolade that is Romans 5:8 - and we were all on the wrong side of that one, at one time.

Thus, any merit, is not our own.

And no, I do not see the likes of a Steko or an STP, or some others within MAD, in the same light I see some of you.

Such tend to be "more noble" than your lot.

Much more so.

So, no, Tam, twist this how either your ignorance, or your obvious, Trump supporting self-deception needs you to; this is not about differences in understanding of things Mid-Acts.

That is a different issue.

In contrast, this issue - of each your double-standard - is one that matters.

It is one the Apostle Paul himself was often calling out.

Don't tell me you and yours "follow Paul" - I not only know my Bible on this and many other issues inside out and then some, but as good as any of you supposedly do; if not more so.

1 Corinthians 2:15

And Romans 5:8.

glorydaz

I'll tell ya something Tam...

I just might receive an infraction for speaking my mind in this post.

Spoiler
I am growing used to that double-standard also.

Just as I know I am speaking from Scripture on this that I am about to go into, once more at the wind.

Where the real issue here is concerned, you are delusional.

You always have been.

Thus, why you are a Trump supporter.

So leave it to you to twist my words to where they fit your self-delusion.

What was the first thing I began to stand out against, when I first signed up on TOL?

You and GD more than anyone know what that was.

Jerry's persistent foul sense of fair play towards you and yours.

Especially towards you and GD.

And you well know that when I later began to lament that I'd found that of such were some of you also; you yourself agreed with me, for a time.

You well know that you only turned against me because I continued to call them out on that.

Because you allowed your misplaced sense of loyalty to "feelings" for your friendships on here, over "the truth."

Talk about the irony in your latest signature, once more.

And you grew in said misplaced loyalty, to where you are on all this now - as all out against calling both you and them out on this double-standard of yours towards anyone you conclude is not of your number, as the rest of you are.

The record of this progression is all there, recorded over in the MAD Forum for anyone to read.

Personally, my having found you out has remained a bittersweet moment.

For it is not a good feeling to find that kind of thing in anyone, but especially in a Believer.

There is no victory here. Anything but.

And this issue is the same for each of you - it is the issue of each your distorted sense of betrayal - that one of your own has supposedly broken from you to call you out on your hypocrisy.

Thing is, I was never one of your own, to begin with. Not in this.

My wars with Jerry on each your behalf had been due to the fact that I never was one of your own in this duplicity of yours.

Lol - before my so called break away from your club, you each sang your high praises about my posts :chuckle:

You, GD, RD, JW, Musti, GM - every one of you.

And what would my response often be?

Either not much; or something about how that I did not care for the accolades.

Not only because you and your pals are just like anyone else - proven sinners before God - but because I had long solved for the only accolades I care to put any trust in - the accolade that is Romans 5:8 - and we were all on the wrong side of that one, at one time.

Thus, any merit, is not our own.

And no, I do not see the likes of a Steko or an STP, or some others within MAD, in the same light I see some of you.

Such tend to be "more noble" than your lot.

Much more so.

So, no, Tam, twist this how either your ignorance, or your obvious, Trump supporting self-deception needs you to; this is not about differences in understanding of things Mid-Acts.

That is a different issue.

In contrast, this issue - of each your double-standard - is one that matters.

It is one the Apostle Paul himself was often calling out.

Don't tell me you and yours "follow Paul" - I not only know my Bible on this and many other issues inside out and then some, but as good as any of you supposedly do; if not more so.

Golly the PROUD are dropping like flies around here.

Way to bring it into the light, Tam. :whip: