The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What happens when you do not repent of all your sins?

You, gt, do not believe WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did is ALL SUFFICIENT to save the worst sinner.
That is correct.
GT is always telling Christ to scoot over so she can she can boast about doing her part.
She always wants to make it about two instead of one.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

One, not two.
Christ does not need your obedience and righteousness at all to save you or anyone else.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are silly. Show where I said "Satan is afraid of me." You don't speak truth at all.
You have been here longer than I have been and I have posted something like 30,000 more posts than you have. In fact, the owner of this site has deleted many of all the members posts here, so that you know, I have probably posted over 50,000 posts since I have been here. Don't you think I have repeated myself? I have repeated myself and have enjoyed it every time.

Oh how I love the Word of God.
You repeat your same lies over and over.

God's Truth

Ah, no:

Acts 8:26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road–the desert road–that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.”

The desert road is not the desert.

Go study some more and try to figure out how to stop going against the written Word.

God's Truth

No.

Why you, gt, do not answer the question:

Why did Jesus told John the Baptist that He had to be water baptized, it had absolutely nothing to do with His sins being washed away or maybe in your false doctrine it was.

Jesus was water baptized so that we copy him. He wants us to get water baptized.

Water baptism for the obedient is a ceremony that is symbolic of what has already happened in the heart and mind.

God's Truth

James was speaking of the whole law.
You are so stupid when it comes to scripture.

Jesus says the whole law is summed up by loving God and your neighbor.

Paul taught the same thing.

Matthew 22:40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

How is it that you just don't get it and actually go against it?

Paul is saying the ENTIRE LAW is FULFILLED by the one command to love your neighbor.

That means if you love your neighbor by not doing them harm, you have not murdered, stolen, committed adultery, and borne false witness.

Last edited:

God's Truth

That is correct.
GT is always telling Christ to scoot over so she can she can boast about doing her part.
She always wants to make it about two instead of one.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

One, not two.
Christ does not need your obedience and righteousness at all to save you or anyone else.

Jesus saves whomever he wants, and he tells us whom he saves. He says he saves those who get his teachings and obey them.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

God's Truth

Not what scripture says.

Not what scripture says.

Oh but it is what God says.

God says NOT born of blood (as in the Jews related to Abraham); not of the will of the flesh (as in someone just deciding they would, as when someone converted to Judaism); and, not of the will of man (such as when a Jew wanted his wife to be a Jew); but born of God---God's choice and saving those He accepts.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Israel is an enemy of the gospel, but beloved by GOD, and His oath to them will come about in due time.

You really have no understanding.
Paul is explaining that the Jews were not cut off forever.

Didn't you know that God cut off the Jews who did not have faith?

It must have look like God cut the whole Jewish race off forever; but

Paul reassures the people that they are not cut off forever, because he is a Jew and is proof that Jews are not cut off forever.

The Jews have a chance just as everyone else to be saved.

Romans 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
James was speaking of the whole law.
You are so stupid when it comes to scripture.

blah blah blah
James was speaking of the whole law and quoting Deuteronomy 27.

Not to mention that the Lord Jesus Christ said that as long as there was still a heaven and earth that not one jot or tittle would pass from the law.
And He also said .....

Luke 24:44 KJV
(44) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Matthew 5:17-19 KJV
(17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
(19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jeremiah 11:3-4 KJV
(3) And say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant,
(4) Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God:

And then Paul tells us:

Galatians 3:10 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Galatians 5:1-3 KJV
(1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage [the law].
(2) Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
(3) For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

It was for the circumcision kingdom (ie. Israel), not the BOC.

But you hate what scripture says and what it means.
You like to make up your own lies about it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh but it is what God says.

God says NOT born of blood (as in the Jews related to Abraham); not of the will of the flesh (as in someone just deciding they would, as when someone converted to Judaism); and, not of the will of man (such as when a Jew wanted his wife to be a Jew); but born of God---God's choice and saving those He accepts.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

You really have no understanding.
Paul is explaining that the Jews were not cut off forever.

Didn't you know that God cut off the Jews who did not have faith?

It must have look like God cut the whole Jewish race off forever; but

Paul reassures the people that they are not cut off forever, because he is a Jew and is proof that Jews are not cut off forever.

The Jews have a chance just as everyone else to be saved.

Romans 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.
You are so utterly unqualified to teach scripture, for you do not understand it yourself.

Romans 11:25-28 KJV
(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.