The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Hebrews 10:24-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

I exhort people just about every day here. Enjoy. Try it you might like it.

lifeisgood

Water baptism a sign for the Jews? Give the scripture.

I did, however, this is what you, gt, said:

None of those scriptures say water baptism was a sign to the Jews.

This is what I, lifeisgood said:
So, for you why did Jesus told John the Baptist that He had to be water baptized, it had absolutely nothing to do with sins being washed way or maybe in your false doctrine it was.

- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.

God's Truth

I did, however, this is what you, gt, said:

This is what I, lifeisgood said:
So, for you why did Jesus told John the Baptist that He had to be water baptized, it had absolutely nothing to do with sins being washed way or maybe in your false doctrine it was.

- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.

Getting water baptized is something we are all to do.

God's Truth

Well, I guess the guy out in the desert is screwed then huh?

A person would be baptized and fully immersed while there was flowing water to symbolically wash their sins ‘away.’

However, the Ethiopian, when wanting to be baptized, saw some water, probably well water-drinking water, and not flowing water, because of where they were on the road to Gaza was in the desert. Philip still baptized him in that water.

Acts 8:26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road–the desert road–that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.”
Acts 8:36 As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?”

hahahaha Oh how I love the Word of God.

drbrumley

A person would be baptized and fully immersed while there was flowing water to symbolically wash their sins ‘away.’

However, the Ethiopian, when wanting to be baptized, saw some water, probably well water-drinking water, and not flowing water, because of where they were on the road to Gaza was in the desert. Philip still baptized him in that water.

Acts 8:26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road–the desert road–that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.”
Acts 8:36 As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?”

hahahaha Oh how I love the Word of God.

Your answer answers nothing....There is no water :duh: