The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

And yet in both Hebrew and Greek, they are the same exact word.
Guess why that is, GT? Go ahead and give it your best shot.

And while you're at it, try and learn that even the English word 'one' can mean a unity, as in one family, one nation, etc. (a unity of several individuals).

You're not speaking, oops, corrected myself, I mean writing English. :idunno: :chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
The apostles are the ones who compared water baptism with the flood, sea, and cloud.

Why do you call what they say cuckoo?

1 Peter 3:20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

1 Corinthians 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1 Corinthians 10 has nothing to do with water baptism, no matter how many times you claim that is does.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scripture only presents Jesus as a person in reference to GOD and the manifestation of the Spirit within the physical.
Nope.
The Son has interacted with the Father even before the world began.

Not to mention that the Holy Spirit manifested as a dove descending upon the Son while the Son was being baptized and the Father spoke from heaven.
Three DIFFERENT actions being done by three DISTINCT persons.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The apostles are the ones who compared water baptism with the flood, sea, and cloud.

Why do you call what they say cuckoo?

1 Peter 3:20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

1 Corinthians 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
Hey, cuckoo bird, nowhere in all that do any of them say 'water' is the same as 'dry land'.

God's Truth

Nope.
The Son has interacted with the Father even before the world began.

Right, and it is JESUS.

Not to mention that the Holy Spirit manifested as a dove descending upon the Son while the Son was being baptized and the Father spoke from heaven.
hahahaha The Holy Spirit did not manifest as a dove. The Holy Spirit descended as a dove descends.

Three DIFFERENT actions being done by three DISTINCT persons.

Jesus SAYS he only says and does what the Father says and does.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus SAYS he only says and does what the Father says and does.
Then you have the Son telling a fib, cause the Son clearly says He does not know, but His Father does know.
And since you so erroneously stated earlier that whatever one says, they all three say, then you have the Father saying He did not know (cause that's what the Son said).
You are a mess and cannot even keep your own theory straight.

God's Truth

And yet in both Hebrew and Greek, they are the same exact word.
Guess why that is, GT? Go ahead and give it your best shot.

And while you're at it, try and learn that even the English word 'one' can mean a unity, as in one family, one nation, etc. (a unity of several individuals).

God is not plural, not matter how many times you say it is.

God's Truth

Then you have the Son telling a fib, cause the Son clearly says He does not know, but His Father does know.
And since you so erroneously stated earlier that whatever one says, they all three say, then you have the Father saying He did not know (cause that's what the Son said).
You are a mess and cannot even keep your own theory straight.

The Son is telling a "fib", you say.

John 16:13 "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.…

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 8:28 So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

John 12:50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

John 12:14 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Right Divider

Body part
God is not plural, not matter how many times you say it is.
The Bible says otherwise. In Deuteronomy, the Bible uses a word for ONE OF UNITY and NOT a one of absolute singularity to describe the oneness of God.

Deut 6:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:4) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

Same word is used here:

Gen 2:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Gen 3:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:22) ¶ And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

God's Truth

The Bible says otherwise. In Deuteronomy, the Bible uses a word for ONE OF UNITY and NOT a one of absolute singularity to describe the oneness of God.

Deut 6:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:4) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

Same word is used here:

Gen 2:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Gen 3:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:22) ¶ And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

You are picking what you want 'one' to mean'.

Go by the word 'God'.

The Bible says 'God', not 'Gods'.

God's Truth

I get that from your responses.

You have even converted popsthebuilder to your false doctrine, gt:

I have been showing you this since you started saying it.

BTW:
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.
- James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

Quote Originally by lifeisgood
BTW:
- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.

Your response, gt:

You first.

You are a mess and you have not proven I said the insane things from your own mind.