Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Love your neighbor?

Brother?

Enemy?

No...

Life is a unit.

We are to help one another...that you don't know this is sorta strange to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Would you mind just saying who it is you think is not doing this????
You just throwing out generalities is not getting to the bottom of anything.
I mean, I could just as easily throw around the generality to not judge lest ye be judged.
What good does that do if I cannot specify an instance of that happening?

God's Truth

Just more distraction from the fact that you cannot deal with the fact that scripture presents the Father and the Son as two distinct persons interacting with one another.
Anything to distract from your obvious denial of what scripture tells us.

Jesus only says what the Father says and does. When you see Jesus one day, you can say, "I see the Father".

They are the exact same.

All those names for God the Father in the Old Testament and New Testament, they are all Jesus' names.

popsthebuilder

Would you mind just saying who it is you think is not doing this????
You just throwing out generalities is not getting to the bottom of anything.
I mean, I could just as easily throw around the generality to not judge lest ye be judged.
What good does that do if I cannot specify an instance of that happening?
lifeisgood said people speaking out of spite or pride do so to their own downfalling, and that it is their problem as it is their doing.

I stated that we are to help others, and though it is their problem it is for us to attempt to help them to turn from what is knowingly wrong for whatever reason.

Now one of you acts befuddled, and the other plays dumb, or simply isn't keeping up, but still insists on chiming in anyway...for the very reasons I am speaking against.

lifeisgood

lifeisgood said people speaking out of spite or pride do so to their own downfalling, and that it is their problem as it is their doing.

If a person is prideful it is to their own downfalling.

I stated that we are to help others, and though it is their problem it is for us to attempt to help them to turn from what is knowingly wrong for whatever reason.

Have you ever tried to help a prideful person? Were you successful?

Now one of you acts befuddled, and the other plays dumb, or simply isn't keeping up, but still insists on chiming in anyway...for the very reasons I am speaking against.

Are you addressing yourself?

God's Truth

-You, gt, teach that you have to OBEY God BEFORE you EVER heard the Gospel of Salvation.

What? No. Where do you get that from?

-You, gt, teach that you have to RECEIVE the Holy Spirit BEFORE you EVER heard the Gospel of Salvation.

You are speaking insanity. Show where I have ever said that ridiculous nonsense.

How old are you, and state any diagnosis you think you have or a doctor says you have.

God's Truth

I guess you believe that the English translators were infallible and you know that the TRANSLATION is EXACTLY what the ORIGINAL said and you NEVER question anything TRANSLATED but you question the ORIGINAL. :idunno:

The English translators read God is one and made the word 'God' singular.

God is one.

Gods are not one.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So you are saying that it is me and Lifeisgood that are not meeting those specifications???????
Cause I strongly disagree.
We have both taken the time and energy to correct GT's false teachings.
It is GT that avoids the obvious and goes off down her rabbit trails to distract from her obvious incompetence to deal with scripture presented, and will bring up silly things (like "How old are you?") instead of dealing with what was said.
That's why we see her do the same thing over and over again in every thread she enters ------ avoid, distract, and then claim martyrdom.
She will stick to a point because she knows she has been cornered in yet another distortion of scripture, so she will try her best to change the subject with any filerbuster she can think of.

To put truth on the back burner to accommodate your perceived version of "niceness" is not something I aspire to.

lifeisgood

What? No. Where do you get that from?

I get that from your responses.

You have even converted popsthebuilder to your false doctrine, gt:

You, lifeisggod, asked if I thought as gt does, that unbelievers can obey GOD while in unbelief .

For your sake I would honestly answer is a resounding yes .

You are speaking insanity. Show where I have ever said that ridiculous nonsense.

I have been showing you this since you started saying it.

BTW:
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.
- James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

Quote Originally by lifeisgood
BTW:
- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.

Your response, gt:

How old are you, and state any diagnosis you think you have or a doctor says you have.

You first.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The English translators read God is one and made the word 'God' singular.

God is one.

Gods are not one.
And yet in both Hebrew and Greek, they are the same exact word.
Guess why that is, GT? Go ahead and give it your best shot.

And while you're at it, try and learn that even the English word 'one' can mean a unity, as in one family, one nation, etc. (a unity of several individuals).