The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

ROFL!
You do realize that the English version is translated from Hebrew and Greek, don't you?

I do know that. So use the English Bible. Stop trying to rewrite the Bible. You must think all those translators are idiots, as well as the Jews who thought God was one.

hahahahaha

You are trying to translate the English back to Hebrew. You are a genius, not.

Why not just use the English Bible?

lifeisgood

You are the one who changes the singular word 'God' to mean 'Gods'.

How did those idiot Jews not get that they were saying Gods and not God?

They did. You are the one who do not calling them 'idiots'. If I were them I would take offense.

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

From the FIRST (from the BEGINNING) I (the ONE SENT) have not spoken in secret, from the time it took place (when it ALL happened), I (the ONE SENT) was there. And now the Lord GOD (the Father) has sent Me (the Son), AND His Spirit (the Holy Spirit)" Isaiah 48:12-16

Also Isaiah 42:1 and Isaiah 61:1

Do you think they do not understand what they themselves wrote?

lifeisgood

Lifeisgood, you are not qualified to give corrections in grammar.

There are many names for God is a correct sentence. They are many names for God is not a correct sentence.

Now consider that the English translated word 'God' does not really mean 'Gods'.

You, gt, do not take God's Truth at face value.

From the FIRST (from the BEGINNING) I (the ONE SENT) have not spoken in secret, from the time it took place (when it ALL happened), I (the ONE SENT) was there. And now the Lord GOD (the Father) has sent Me (the Son), AND His Spirit (the Holy Spirit)" Isaiah 48:12-16

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus ONLY SAYS and DOES what the Father says and does.
Jesus said He did not know, but the Father did know.
How do you get the notion that a person can know the day and hour and at the same time not know the day and hour????
:popcorn:
Scripture clearly tells us the Father knew the day and hour, but the Son did not know the day and hour.

God's Truth

Nope.
The Son does what the Father sent Him to do.
The Father did not send Himself, the Father sent the Son.
That is clearly presented in scripture.

You really want to go against my saying, "Jesus ONLY SAYS and DOES what the Father says and does."

Jesus only says what the Father says. The Holy Spirit only says what the Father says.

John 16:13 "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.…

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 8:28 So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

John 12:50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

John 12:14 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

God's Truth

Jesus said He did not know, but the Father did know.
How do you get the notion that a person can know the day and hour and at the same time not know the day and hour????
:popcorn:
Scripture clearly tells us the Father knew the day and hour, but the Son did not know the day and hour.

God the Father really came as a man and did not pretend to.

God's Truth

You, gt, do not take God's Truth at face value.

Use the English translation.

We don't need you to turn our English back to the Hebrew.