The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

gt, JESUS IS NOT GOD THE FATHER WITH A PHYSICAL BODY.

That you keep on repeating that Jesus is God the Father with a physical body is an invention of your own mind, exactly as keypurr receiving his revelation that no one else has but he wants everybody else to follow him and his false doctrine, exactly as you gt want us to abandon what the Bible says and follow you and your 'Jesus is God the Father with a physical body.'

The Holy Spirit isn't a proxy Spirit.

lifeisgood

Given the muck you guys deal out on this board, why would anyone share their testimony with you.

Because we know what the Lord has done for us and we want Him to receive ALL the glory and ALL the power and ALL the honor for saving us and extending toward such an undeserving one such as myself such grace and mercy.

When someone does not share their 'powerful testimony' it says a million things without saying anything and the Lord does NOT receive the glory owed Him because of WHO He is and WHAT He did in our stead.

When a BELIEVER says he/she is AFRAID to share his/her 'powerful testimony' because of what others might say makes all my antennae wake up and pay attention.

You do not even know how to speak.

Yes, I do not bow down to false doctrine.

lifeisgood

You are arguing against James 2:19.

Only if you are a demon shuddering.

Simply believing there is a God says no more than what demons believe.
Proper faith ACCEPTS the Lord as one’s Savior.

As for you saying I shudder, don't you recognize Paul who says we should?

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

Nothing to do with demons like you keep on saying.

Paul is talking about now that we are BELIEVERS we are to keep on going toward maturity, keep on striving to the ultimate conclusion of total Christlikeness.

So you are arguing against James the apostle of the Lamb.

Only if you are a member of the 12 tribes of Israel scattered abroad or a demon shuddering.

You sure concern yourself with others?

I only concern with the behavior of me, I, and myself.

popsthebuilder

( [MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION] )Romans 4: 1. What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2. For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3. For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7. Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. 9. Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10. How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. 11. And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: 12. And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. 13. For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14. For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15. Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. 16. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17.before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 18. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 19. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: 20. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21. And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 22. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. 23. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 24. But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25. Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. 5: 1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4. And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5. And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 6. For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. 12. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5: 18. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 6: 1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2. God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7. For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17. But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. 19. I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. 20. For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. 21. What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. 22. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 23. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

popsthebuilder

Thank you, [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]. I love Romans. It brought liberty to my life a long time ago.
No sir, or ma'am; you have missed a very big something in my opinion. Yes it is opinion. Please reread the post directed to you throughout, thoroughly, and without bias of any sort. Attempt to step out and behind yourself while reading and concluding please. I wish you the best friend.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

No sir, or ma'am; you have missed a very big something in my opinion. Yes it is opinion. Please reread the post directed to you throughout, thoroughly, and without bias of any sort. Attempt to step out and behind yourself while reading and concluding please. I wish you the best friend.

peace

I have read Romans many a times and as I stated to you it has brought liberty to me a long time ago.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This is what I take from Romans in a nutshell: God’s Righteousness Comes by FAITH in WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did.

popsthebuilder

I have read Romans many a times and as I stated to you it has brought liberty to me a long time ago.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This is what I take from Romans in a nutshell: God’s Righteousness Comes by FAITH in WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did.
Do you not grasp that we are receptacles and reflections of the grace and mercy and light of GOD? The Spirit works in us and is productive towards good works by faith in Christ.

Faith is effectual. You claim to know this and but deny it with every other word.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Because we know what the Lord has done for us and we want Him to receive ALL the glory and ALL the power and ALL the honor for saving us and extending toward such an undeserving one such as myself such grace and mercy.

hahahaha So according to you, NOT obeying Jesus gives him glory. Unbelievable.

God wants us to be reasonable. You are twisted when you say honor is to NOT obey.

So is it honorable to not obey your parents, your teachers, your bosses, the government, etc?

When someone does not share their 'powerful testimony' it says a million things without saying anything and the Lord does NOT receive the glory owed Him because of WHO He is and WHAT He did in our stead.

Jesus says don't give what is sacred just to be trampled on. Tell me how you could give a testimony you know will be trampled?

When a BELIEVER says he/she is AFRAID to share his/her 'powerful testimony' because of what others might say makes all my antennae wake up and pay attention.

Show where I said I was afraid. See how you are not careful with leaning to the left or to the right of what is said. I don't need that kind of person invited to share in my testimony.

Yes, I do not bow down to false doctrine.

You bowed to false doctrine when you believe faith alone and trinity.

RealityJerk

The Almighty God can do anything He wants, and He came as a Man.

God the Father being more than one to make Him a God is just wrong.

God can't do anything He wants. He can't do anything that violates His nature. He can't be Satan, He can't create a God more powerful than Himself, because He is All Powerful. He is essentially good, not evil. He can't die in the sense of ceasing to exist, because He is immortal and not subject to death. The Heavenly Father is the non-contingent "true" deity, the supreme person of the Godhead. His Logos or Word and Spirit are generated eternally and are eternally dependent upon Him generating them.

Can the heavenly Father be a Father without the Son? Can God be King, without a Kingdom? Can God be a Creator, without a creation? There are certain necessary conditions that even God must meet, in order to make that condition a reality.

God's Truth

Only if you are a demon shuddering.
So James was only speaking to demons who were shuddering?!

Simply believing there is a God says no more than what demons believe.
Proper faith ACCEPTS the Lord as one’s Savior.

Demons know that, ACCORDING TO JAMES whose words you are arguing against. Even evil demons do something, and so should we!!!

Nothing to do with demons like you keep on saying.

You don't accept God's words.

Paul is talking about now that we are BELIEVERS we are to keep on going toward maturity, keep on striving to the ultimate conclusion of total Christlikeness.

We have to keep on obeying.

Only if you are a member of the 12 tribes of Israel scattered abroad or a demon shuddering.
You are not a Corinthian or a Galatian.

James didn't preach that what Paul taught was wrong. How do you ever get that Paul would preach a divided gospel from the Lord? No such thing in heaven.

God's Truth

God can't do anything He wants.

Of course God can.

He can't do anything that violates His nature.

And what do you say God's nature is?

He can't be Satan,

Now you are being unreasonable. You compare God coming as a Man to God coming as Satan? If you can't be reasoned with then you can't know the truth.

He can't create a God more powerful than Himself, because He is All Powerful. He is essentially good, not evil.
God can send an evil spirit to someone.

He can't die in the sense of ceasing to exist, because He is immortal and not subject to death.
God came as a Man and men have spirits that do not die. God came in the flesh and died in the flesh then lived on in the Spirit.

The Heavenly Father is the non-contingent "true" deity, the supreme person of the Godhead. His Logos or Word and Spirit are generated eternally and are eternally dependent upon Him generating them.
That is a man made teaching. The Father doesn't have two lesser god's to help Him be One God.
Jesus is God come as a Son, and God's Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Can the heavenly Father be a Father without the Son? Can God be King, without a Kingdom? Can God be a Creator, without a creation? There are certain necessary conditions that even God must meet, in order to make that condition a reality.

The problem you are having is for one, you must be reasonable. Saying God cannot make Himself Satan is not reasonable. However, God can send someone an evil spirit, as in the case with Saul.
Saying God is only possible by having two lesser god's with Him to make Him one is an unreasonable thing to say. God is One and His words are Him and His Spirit is Him, not two other entities making Him One.

God's Truth

Humans are flesh and spirit. If and when we speak we do not then have a different entity speaking. We are who we are. We are one body, and one spirit, and when we speak, it is our own and only self speaking.