The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

What proof do you have? Any?

The verse is not in most of the early scripts. Check for yourself.
It does not exist in the Peshitta or the Greek scripts of Aleph, A, B and the Vulgate.

The rumor about the change comes from the notes I have in the Aramaic to English. How true it is that the Emperor made the change I do not question for he was involved in formulating church doctrine to please the majority pagans.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

God's Truth

Fine.

No! And this has been explained to you from God's Truth until gt is blue in the face.

This is your false doctrine being peddled by gt as you say that Jesus is God the Father with a physical body and even though asked, cannot provide a verse from God's Truth to back up her false doctrine.

What don't you get about hearing the truth and holding onto it?

You read the scriptures that say there is only one God, not three making one.

You read the scriopture that say there is only one God and He is the Father.

Since Jesus is God, he is also the one and only Father come as a Son.

God's Truth

It means exactly what Jesus said: "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:5).

That is not what that Proverbs means.

As for the other scripture about the plank...I did remove the plank out of my eye. Jesus says to remove it out of your eye then help others. I removed the plank out of my eye, the plank of being lost in many false doctrines. Jesus is the one who gets the plank out of your eye, do what he says and you will have it right.

God's Truth

I remember what happened and what I said friend.

It seems as if you don't sometimes because sometimes you say you didn't obey to be saved.

Our teaching has to be consistent; either we have to obey or not.

Having a heart that finally does what Jesus says whether you acknowledge that or not is still proved right when you said you tried to give up a sin with all your heart, and then call on Jesus to help you.

I am speaking about the deeper things of God and don't nullify them as so many other here do when they say faith alone and when they say all those things Jesus says was not to us and no longer applicable.

Not everyone just does what is right by accident. Some eventually take years and years of wasted time and life because of all the false teachings. I want to help people to get released from the hold Satan has on them and get to know God
There are two separate perspectives though. From mine at that time I was not aware that I was obeying GOD.
That in no way means that I did not obey in the all knowing, seeing sight of GOD. And further; you are also correct about the comment I made towards them about how they too obeyed yet seemed oblivious to such at that time.

peace

Though I still think that you heard something about repenting of sins to be saved, and you tried with all your heart, mind, and body to get rid of sin, you did the right thing. I want to help people who are searching, I want to help them not settle in the trap of the devil where they take on man made doctrines which actually keep people from God's Truth.

God's Truth

No, gt, the BIBLE says that there is no way that a puny human being can comprehend the Triunity of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

It matters not that you say that you do, gt. You do not. You have made God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) a tiny god that you can understand 'cause as I have explained to you already you, gt, have convinced me with your own two little hands that you reject God's Truth.

No, gt, the BIBLE says that there is no way that a puny human being can comprehend the Triunity of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), being that you reject what God's Truth is, you reject Him and invented a god of your own making, that like keypurr, you want people to abandon God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and follow the god of your own making.

You are NOT fighting for God's Truth, you, gt, are fighting for gt's truth, which is no truth at all and your 'Hoooooooooooooray, I, gt, am God's Truth' ain't going to cut it with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) of the Bible.

We can have more understanding than the mess that you are teaching.

God's Truth

How much obeying is in 'Yes, Lord, I agree with You that I am a sinner going merrily singing to hell. Thank you for coming looking for me.'

That is not enough obeying for anything.

Even the demons believe and do something, they shudder.

You know how many people I know in my life who say they believe God but their life is no different than any other person going through life in sin?

God's Truth

Yes, they are God.

They are the EXACT same.

Jesus says he ONLY SAYS what the Father says.

Jesus says that he ONLY DOES what the Father does.

When Jesus says something, the Father has said it

When Jesus does something, the Father did it.

When one sees Jesus one day, they can say, "I see the Father".

They are the EXACT same.

Jesus is God the Father come as a Man in the flesh.

God's Truth

Life is good writes:
No, gt, the BIBLE says that there is no way that a puny human being can comprehend the Triunity of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

I don’t think the Bible actually says that; I doubt that the word Triunity is anywhere in the scripture. Instead, I think you given your interpretation.

I agree we cannot expect to fully (or even close to fully) under the nature of God and the relationship of 5e Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

We can know more than be incorrect by teaching the trinity doctrine.

God's Truth

How much obeying....when one chooses to abide by the Spirit and actually accepts the free gift of Faith then one is to do something with said life and potential; not for one's own sake, and GOD forbid to boast; but for the sake of all and the glory of ONE. Not accepting said free gift and using such as if one did receive it is indeed a choice too, and knowingly going against what is written in the word and written in the hearts and minds of the believer. Is one obeying when they hear and follow?

You decide.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It is disgusting how people will preach against obeying Jesus to promote faith alone and tell others they are boasting for saying we are saved by doing what the way says. There are a lot of people with the Cain mentality, the Cain heart.

God's Truth

Jacob;

Your seeming complete lack of animosity, spite, contempt and anger in the sight of all and in return for such is a thing to be noted and an example to those who can see and do hear.

sincerely;
peace friend

So much for right judgment. Saying you are welcome can be used as spite. It is shameful when people make a scam out of kindness.

God's Truth

Thanks for the info.

You have been spending much of your life here on TOL giving me neg reps and repeatedly. I couldn't care any less.

You like that Bright Raven? She wants to try to hurt me for you.

You have called me liar repeatedly and you have also said I was not saved repeatedly; Bright Raven and you both.

I guess a neg rep once in a while from me to you is worse than the false judgments you have made to me?

popsthebuilder

Saying you are welcome can be a word used as spite. It is shameful when people make a scam out of kindness.
I agree yet do not perceive such to be the case with them in this case or any other I have witnessed of them. I could be wrong though, I can only comment on what I know and have seen in this case.

God's Truth

I agree yet do not perceive such to be the case with them in this case or any other I have witnessed of them. I could be wrong though, I can only comment on what I know and have seen in this case.

Jacob has continually said things to be contentious. He will say something then say he didn't say it, even when I show him. He then resorts to saying I am sinning for trying to teach him because he says I am a woman, even though he doesn't know what I am and can't prove I am preaching falseness. What kind of man resorts to that?

popsthebuilder

Jacob has continually said things to be contentious. He will say something then say he didn't say it, even when I show him. He then resorts to saying I am sinning for trying to teach him because he says I am a woman, even though he doesn't know what I am and can't prove I am preaching falseness. What kind of man resorts to that?
I will keep it in mind.