The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION], I believe you are beginning to see gt's doctrine that SHE OBEYED before she EVER HEARD the Gospel of Salvation. I'm enjoying the two of you exchanging ideas. We'll see where it ends.

Pops draws a little confusion because it seems he forgets sometimes, but he has admitted before that he did do what Jesus tells us a heart that gets saved does. Pops even told you that you obeyed whether you want to admit that or not. You won't even admit the obvious. You said you repented of your sins and then was saved, but then deny it.
Jesus saves those who repent of their sins. Jesus also says to watch your doctrine closely or you will fall and not have life.

God's Truth

Libel statement. I have explained, and others have explained better than myself also, you and your god have rejected God's Truth which is a shame to your loss. Just like keypurr and others.

I, lifeisgood, will NEVER and I, lifeisgood, have NEVER come around to you and your false doctrine, gt. That is your, 'If I, gt, say something, it has to be God's Truth.'

ROFLSmiley.gif

Just like keypurr's god.
Your god is a god of your own invention, gt.
Your god is NOT God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) you can find in the Bible.

¡¡¡You don't say!!!

God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) defends Himself from your UNtruth.

God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) does not need you, gt, to defend Him.

God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) does not need me, gt, to defend Him.

Jesus is NOT God the Father with a physical body. That is an invention of your own making, gt, just like keypurr receiving his false doctrine when he wasn't looking.

Your god is a false god, gt, and he/she is taking you away from God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), exactly as he did with keypurr.

How sad your choose the lie instead of God's Truth!

You know you said the trinity is not understandable.

You said it and the truth is if you can't explain it you cannot defend it.

We are supposed to be fighters for the truth.

God's Truth

You are for you keep on asking questions to make sure that he says something that you can cling to so that you reverberate away from God's Truth and go back to your UNtruth and then say "Hooooooooooray! See, everybody, I, gt, am the winner."

Is that why you hide behind not answering his question?

You describe yourself and what you do.

God's Truth

She has a humanist view that the only important thing in the Bible is individual human salvation. She can't see the forest because she's fixated on one tree.

Being saved is about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

It sounds as if you take comfort in numbers. Do you think people in prison/Hell will be comforted by that?

Tell me, do you understand that ALL were bound over to disobedience so that God could have mercy on all?

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Jesus died and by his blood and body we are not longer Jews and Gentiles. We are all sinners going to Hell until we turn to Jesus.

lifeisgood

Pops draws a little confusion because it seems he forgets sometimes, but he has admitted before that he did do what Jesus tells us a heart that gets saved does. Pops even told you that you obeyed whether you want to admit that or not.

You make me
ROFLSmiley.gif

You won't even admit the obvious. You said you repented of your sins and then was saved, but then deny it.

Libel statements. How much doing was that?

Jesus saves those who repent of their sins.

How much obeying in John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

or maybe your false doctrine bible says in John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever OBEYETH in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

How about when Jesus said:
John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that BELIEVETH on me shall never thirst.

or maybe your false doctrine bible says in
John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that OBEYETH on me shall never thirst.

I have just concluded that you, gt, are a hyper-Calvinist in reverse.

Jesus also says to watch your doctrine closely or you will fall and not have life.

Especially Jesus saying that Jesus is NOT God the Father with a physical body as you peddle your false doctrine.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

There are THREE, and the three are ONE.

Fine.

One means same.

No! And this has been explained to you from God's Truth until gt is blue in the face.

God the Father came as a Son of Man.

This is your false doctrine being peddled by gt as you say that Jesus is God the Father with a physical body and even though asked, cannot provide a verse from God's Truth to back up her false doctrine.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To be fair, I'm not doing any translating. That's already been done. What I'm doing is looking at what the original text says, and seeing what the direct translation of that text is.
What text are you looking at and who has done the translation that you are looking at?

popsthebuilder

Pops draws a little confusion because it seems he forgets sometimes, but he has admitted before that he did do what Jesus tells us a heart that gets saved does. Pops even told you that you obeyed whether you want to admit that or not. You won't even admit the obvious. You said you repented of your sins and then was saved, but then deny it.
Jesus saves those who repent of their sins. Jesus also says to watch your doctrine closely or you will fall and not have life.
I remember what happened and what I said friend. There are two separate perspectives though. From mine at that time I was not aware that I was obeying GOD. That in no way means that I did not obey in the all knowing, seeing sight of GOD. And further; you are also correct about the comment I made towards them about how they too obeyed yet seemed oblivious to such at that time.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

You know you said the trinity is not understandable.

No, gt, the BIBLE says that there is no way that a puny human being can comprehend the Triunity of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

It matters not that you say that you do, gt. You do not. You have made God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) a tiny god that you can understand 'cause as I have explained to you already you, gt, have convinced me with your own two little hands that you reject God's Truth.

You said it and the truth is if you can't explain it you cannot defend it.

No, gt, the BIBLE says that there is no way that a puny human being can comprehend the Triunity of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), being that you reject what God's Truth is, you reject Him and invented a god of your own making, that like keypurr, you want people to abandon God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and follow the god of your own making.

We are supposed to be fighters for the truth.

You are NOT fighting for God's Truth, you, gt, are fighting for gt's truth, which is no truth at all and your 'Hoooooooooooooray, I, gt, am God's Truth' ain't going to cut it with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) of the Bible.

lifeisgood

I remember what happened and what I said friend. There are two separate perspectives though. From mine at that time I was not aware that I was obeying GOD. That in no way means that I did not obey in the all knowing, seeing sight of GOD. And further; you are also correct about the comment I made towards them about how they too obeyed yet seemed oblivious to such at that time.

peace

How much obeying is in 'Yes, Lord, I agree with You that I am a sinner going merrily singing to hell. Thank you for coming looking for me.'

popsthebuilder

How much obeying is in 'Yes, Lord, I agree with You that I am a sinner going merrily singing to hell. Thank you for coming looking for me.'
One has a choice to agree or not, to admit ones inability to save themselves or not. There is a choice and the options are not synonyms.

Believing in isn't neglecting.

Admittance and acceptance are not the same as refusal and having a stiff neck.