The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

When one is saved that person is given the Holy Spirit to LIVE IN US.

The saved do not receive the spirit of angels to live in them, they receive the Spirit of God Himself.

God's Truth

And I bow down to Christ as I obey his commandments and teachings and I worship God in Christ. And as i live by the will of God I worship the father in spirit and in truth.

But i will willingly fall at the feet of Jesus, as he is over me and God has set him over us and has put him in a place of worship. But only the father is God Almighty.

And Jesus isn't the father, look at this.

John 14

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.*He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

There are clearly 2 here and they are not one and the same, and Jesus says that the word which you hear is not his, but the father's which sent him.

The two are one and the same.

God's Truth

Of course we must obey Jesus;

John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Although I do not believe that salvation stems on obedience but on the grace of God.

I am so glad to hear that from someone else here. So many say we do not have to obey.

Some of the people I debate say we don't have to obey and that we obey because we want to.

Wanting to obey is still not obeying, and it leaves room for an option.

I want to but I never did is what happens to many people.

Like what Jesus told us about the two sons.

One was going to obey but did not; the other didn't want to but ended up obeying.

We have to obey to get saved, and we have to obey to stay saved.

marhig

Why wouldn't I believe you that he is not your husband? You do work for Satan when you keep telling me about me and it not be true. Stop accusing me. When Peter said something wrong, Jesus responded by saying get behind me Satan. When you want to say untruthful things about me, I tell you the same thing.
I'd like to see what you think that I've said that is so bad and untruthful about you? Compared with the insults you've hurled at me? So what have I said that is so bad?

God's Truth

I'd like to see what you think that I've said that is so bad and untruthful about you? Compared with the insults you've hurled at me? So what have I said that is so bad?

You go look it up. I am not going to.

How about you just not try to tell me about myself?

How about you just not give another member a thanks when they say something bad about me?

How about you not try to tell me what I sound like and what I am doing?

marhig

You are changing it up, for you know that I was speaking about receiving the Holy Spirit LIVING in the saved, the Holy Spirit is given to us to live in us when one is saved.

You said it is the spirit of angels; then you say you didn't say live in. I believe you are being dishonest about what we are talking about and what you said.
Yes, it's you who is saying that I have said that the angels live in us. But I've never said that once. I've said they are ministering Spirits. I keep telling you that I have never said that they live in us, but you don't listen and keep saying that I do!

And, God and Christ dwell in our heart through the Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Who entered heaven, the one who wanted to obey, or the one who didn't want to but did?
Is it not too that one was felt as if he was owed some thing and entitled, while the other, through experience and sorrow, did repent?

Please notice the word "too", in that I am not disagreeing, but delving, asking, hoping to converse with genuine motive and intent. That motive and intent is to learn of course.

Last edited:

marhig

No lady, you don't get to tell me about myself and then I be quiet and not correct you. Who are you to tell people what to worry about? Who are you to tell people what they are worried about? We are here to debate scripture. You just said something wrong about Jesus. You said God does that for you. Nowhere anywhere are we told not to correct people.
You can't correct people when you're wrong yourself, and you are wrong, for a start, Jesus isn't the father!

God's Truth

You can't correct people when you're wrong yourself, and you are wrong, for a start, Jesus isn't the father!
Let's talk about that and not about me. Stop trying to tell me what I sound like.

Jesus is the EXACT SAME as the Father, there is no difference.

Jesus even calls himself the exact name that God calls himself.

marhig

Why wouldn't I believe you that he is not your husband? You do work for Satan when you keep telling me about me and it not be true. Stop accusing me. When Peter said something wrong, Jesus responded by saying get behind me Satan. When you want to say untruthful things about me, I tell you the same thing.
Jesus can see the heart of others, you're not Jesus! And you are calling me a worker of Satan just because I don't agree with you, and because I don't agree with you you think I'm against you. You are wrong to do what you are doing GT.

God's Truth

Is it not too that one was he was owed some thing and entitled while the other, through experience and sorrow, did repent?

Please notice the word "too", in that I am not disagreeing, but delving, asking, hoping to converse with genuine motive and intent. That motive and intent is to learn ofcourse.

I am not sure what you are talking about. Could you clarify?

God's Truth

Jesus can see the heart of others, you're not Jesus! And you are calling me a worker of Satan just because I don't agree with you, and because I don't agree with you you think I'm against you. You are wrong to do what you are doing GT.

You are not being honest. I told you that you are a worker of Satan because you were speaking untruths about me personally just because you didn't like what I said about the Bible.

God's Truth

The one who actually obeyed! Only those who live by the will of God enter the kingdom of heaven.

Right.

However, there are many people here who go against me for saying we have to obey to get saved and to stay saved.

These people say we don't have to obey. They say they obey because they want to obey. They go against me hard for saying 'have to'.

marhig

You go look it up. I am not going to.

How about you just not try to tell me about myself?

How about you just not give another member a thanks when they say something bad about me?

How about you not try to tell me what I sound like and what I am doing?
And how about you stop calling me dishonest, a liar, and a worker of Satan,a slanderer and whatever else insulting you have called or said to me? Just because I don't agree with you? I've never said such things about you. If you are born of God, you should be able to speak with the word of God and overcome, you shouldn't need to use insults like you do.

marhig

Let's talk about that and not about me. Stop trying to tell me what I sound like.

Jesus is the EXACT SAME as the Father, there is no difference.

Jesus even calls himself the exact name that God calls himself.
He is in that's he speaks what the father gives him to speak and he does what the father wills him to do, but he isn't the father!

God's Truth

And how about you stop calling me dishonest, a liar, and a worker of Satan,a slanderer and whatever else insulting you have called or said to me? Just because I don't agree with you? I've never said such things about you. If you are born of God, you should be able to speak with the word of God and overcome, you shouldn't need to use insults like you do.

What don't you get about YOU are the one insulting me personally?

You say things like I sound condescending, etc. No, I am not condescending and you need to be quiet about your false accusations.

marhig

You are not being honest. I told you that you are a worker of Satan because you were speaking untruths about me personally just because you didn't like what I said about the Bible.
Untruths about you? So are you a worker of Satan because of all the untruths you've said about me. For a start I don't lie and I'm not dishonest, I'm too afraid to lie before God!

God's Truth

He is in that's he speaks what the father gives him to speak and he does what the father wills him to do, but he isn't the father!

He is the Father come as a Son.

Think about it some more. Jesus even says that when you see him you see the Father.

How else does Jesus himself live in the saved if he is not God?

Only God can live in thousands upon thousands of people at the same time.