The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Did you read that?

Believe what?

Believe that Jesus is God the One who forgives sins.

Forgives sins?

Yes, forgives sins that we REPENT of!!!

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

lifeisgood

Read this scripture:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

That scripture SAYS the Lord is the Spirit.

From the CONTEXT of Exodus 34:34 what Paul is saying is that the Holy Spirit is God just as Jesus and the Father are.

When Moses went into God’s presence, he had the liberty to take away the veil he wore. The presence of the Lord gave him this liberty. Just as Moses had the liberty to relate to God without the veil in the presence of the Lord, so we have liberty because of the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Paul has in mind the liberty of access to the presence of God. Because of the great work of the Holy Spirit in us through the New Covenant, we have a bold, liberated relationship with God.

"A liberty from the yoke of the law, from sin, death, hell; but the liberty which seemeth here to be chiefly intended, is a liberty from that blindness and hardness which is upon men's hearts, until they have received the Holy Spirit." (Poole)

God's Truth

From the CONTEXT of Exodus 34:34 what Paul is saying is that the Holy Spirit is God just as Jesus and the Father are.

When Moses went into God’s presence, he had the liberty to take away the veil he wore. The presence of the Lord gave him this liberty. Just as Moses had the liberty to relate to God without the veil in the presence of the Lord, so we have liberty because of the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Paul has in mind the liberty of access to the presence of God. Because of the great work of the Holy Spirit in us through the New Covenant, we have a bold, liberated relationship with God.

"A liberty from the yoke of the law, from sin, death, hell; but the liberty which seemeth here to be chiefly intended, is a liberty from that blindness and hardness which is upon men's hearts, until they have received the Holy Spirit." (Poole)

Read this scripture:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

That scripture SAYS the Lord is the Spirit.

God's Truth

Your comprehension of the word is lacking.

Adam has not power to give the Holy Spirit. Jesus has the power to give the Holy Spirit and He did send the Holy Spirit to those who believe Him as He said He would.

Never did He Himself said, that He is the Holy Spirit.
Nowhere in the Bible can you find that Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Where did I EVER say that Adam could give the Spirit?! lol

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

That scripture proves PLAINLY, CLEARLY that Jesus is the Spirit.

lifeisgood

Jesus is Spirit. You trying to twist what I said shows you are one ensnared to go against the Truth.

From the one who thinks the physical Jesus was in heaven before coming from Mary's body. Got it.

Jesus came from heaven.

So, I ask again, you think that Jesus was physically in Heaven as a physical man before He became a man?

You say he is not Spirit.

The Bible says Jesus was physically born of Mary.

lifeisgood

They were already the saved, they already obeyed God, they were the lost SHEEP of Israel. They now had to believe in Jesus.

And that's why Jesus said to them "And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham".

No, gt, they were not already saved and obeying. Jesus was saying that they thought because Abraham was their father, that they were already saved and were obeying and had no need of Jesus' salvation.

Why would they have to now believe Jesus when they were already saved, per your revelation? That makes no sense at all.

God's Truth

And that's why Jesus said to them "And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham".
Jesus didn't say that, John the baptizer said it to those who WERE NOT SAVED.

No, gt, they were not already saved and obeying. Jesus was saying that they thought because Abraham was their father, that they were already saved and were obeying and had no need of Jesus' salvation.

You do not even know that there were Jews who obeyed and Jews who were cut off and hardened.

Why would they have to now believe Jesus when they were already saved, per your revelation? That makes no sense at all.

They were God the Father's, now they had to go through Jesus to remain God the Father's.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

God's Truth

So, Jesus forgives only the sins you, gt, REPENT of‼‼ Got it.

That is right.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, and no one enters that grace unless they have faith that is not dead; unless they REPENT.

lifeisgood

That is right.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, and no one enters that grace unless they have faith that is not dead; unless they REPENT.

As I have said to you many times – take the verse out of its original context and a pretext is being promoted.

That is what you do, gt, you, gt, take a verse out of its original context and believe that that is a new revelation you received.

You pick and choose certain verses put them all together without its ORIGINAL CONTEXT and keeps on parroting a pretext.

God's Truth

As I have said to you many times – take the verse out of its original context and a pretext is being promoted.

That is what you do, gt, you, gt, take a verse out of its original context and believe that that is a new revelation you received.

You pick and choose certain verses put them all together without its ORIGINAL CONTEXT and keeps on parroting a pretext.

Prove it!