The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Rosenritter

Nope I disagree, Jesus was born to Mary. Jesus is a man who did not exist until he was born. The spirit in him was at the creation.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Hello Keypurr,

Rather than simply saying "you are wrong" (?) I would rather ask you a question. If Jesus did not exist until he was born, but was possessed by the Spirit of God at a later date, then how can one tell for sure who is speaking at any given time afterwards? That is, "Jesus the human" or the spirit that possessed him? Would the human mind be able to see and detect what was happening, or would it have been submerged beneath consciousness?

Right Divider

Body part
You have over 1.2 million reputation points. You must have plenty of safety room to spend on insults or additional threats before you start to run out. You don't act like you are worried about reputation, so why are you concerned about points? Is there a prize to be won?
No, I just want expose you to the entire TOL community for what you are: a childish little brat.

You always ignore what I write, therefore showing that you have NO interest whatsoever in dialog. You simply keep changing the subject, hoping nobody will notice.

You have consistently shown that not only do you NOT understand simple terms, you refuse to learn what they mean when told.

Rosenritter

No, I just want expose you to the entire TOL community for what you are: a childish little brat.

You always ignore what I write, therefore showing that you have NO interest whatsoever in dialog. You simply keep changing the subject, hoping nobody will notice.

You have consistently shown that not only do you NOT understand simple terms, you refuse to learn what they mean when told.
How is throwing a tantrum going to prove your point? That's why I docked reputation. Your behaviour proves that it was justified.

lifeisgood

Jesus did not die so that we do not have to obey.

Jesus died so that we no longer have to sacrifice animals just to go to the temple to worship, for Jesus is the Lamb and blood sacrifice, and he reconciles us to God when we become the temple.

You cannot do any of what you say you do (which you don't) without the Holy Spirit's help and the Holy Spirit only works on your behalf when He sees the blood for He only works within the confines of the finished legal work of the Cross of Calvary.

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible are we told we do not have to obey to be saved or to stay saved.

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible are we told that we are to help the already finished legal work carried out at the Cross of Calvary.

The “It Is Finished” legal work carried out at the Cross of Calvary AND His blood saves!!! “It is finished!”

Jesus does NOT need your help to save you.

The Bible says plainly that the Holy Spirit is given to those who OBEY. See Acts 5:32.

God said, 'When I see the BLOOD....'

lifeisgood

Um, no you haven't, I have yet to see the scripture that actually says that we are saved by Christ's death at Calvary, or that the holy spirit only works within the hearts of those who believe in this way?

I'm not talking about the blood, I believe in the blood of Christ, just not as you do, you don't seem to be listening to me. I'm talking about being saved by the death of Christ on the cross?

So it's simple, you don't have to say the same thing over and over. I honestly want to see where it says this about being saved by Jesus' death on the cross, and that the spirit isn't given to those unless they believe in this? Which chapter and verse does it actually say the above?

I've only ever seen that we are saved by believing in Jesus and the gospel and by the grace of God through faith.

And we are to follow Jesus once we believe and deny ourselves and bare our cross and remain faithful obey God.

You should be careful how you judge others, only God knows all of our hearts.

You do not agree with the Bible.

Jesus shed His BLOOD on the Cross of Calvary to rent the veil of separation between man and God.

I have not once judged you at all. That is a job that I do not want to have.

All I have done is give you the verses that talk about the BLOOD that saves. You have rejected what the Bible says.

God say, 'When I see the BLOOD...'

God does not say, 'When I see life...'
God does not say, 'When I see miracles...'
God does not say, 'When I hear sermons...'

BUT

God say 'When I see the BLOOD...' I will save you (pass over you).

marhig

You do not agree with the Bible.

Jesus shed His BLOOD on the Cross of Calvary to rent the veil of separation between man and God.

I have not once judged you at all. That is a job that I do not want to have.

All I have done is give you the verses that talk about the BLOOD that saves. You have rejected what the Bible says.

God say, 'When I see the BLOOD...'

God does not say, 'When I see life...'
God does not say, 'When I see miracles...'
God does not say, 'When I hear sermons...'

BUT

God say 'When I see the BLOOD...' I will save you (pass over you).

And if Christ is in our hearts, then we are covered by his blood! How can the destroyer enter into our hearts if Christ is in there? And it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we have to have faith in Jesus' death on cross to be saved, or for us to receive the holy spirit within.

It says in the Bible that we are saved by the grace of God through faith!

And yes you are judging me, because you're saying that I won't be saved and that i can't receive the holy spirit in my heart unless I believe as you do. Yet it says in the Bible that we are saved by grace through faith, which is faith in God and Christ. And I have complete faith in both of them and i love them with my whole heart. And I know I have the spirit, because he is giving me the strength to overcome and to speak and he's cleaning out my heart, casting out a multitude of devil's and replacing them with the love of God. I've totally changed from what i was like, and that couldn't have happened without God and Christ.

You can think and say whatever you want about me, that's fine. But I only worry about obeying and pleasing God, and I only care what he thinks of me, because only he knows me completely inside and out. And I leave my life and my salvation in his hands.

By the way, when Jesus said it is finished, he had overcome Satan. Think about that, then think about the veil of the temple. I hope you see it. I can't say anymore than that.

There no point in going on, you just keep saying the same thing over and over, and we're not getting anywhere. We will have to agree to disagree. I won't be answering you again, otherwise it will just be many more posts saying the same thing over and over again.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And if Christ is in our hearts, then we are covered by his blood! How can the destroyer enter into our hearts if Christ is in there? And it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we have to have faith in Jesus' death on cross to be saved, or for us to receive the holy spirit within.

It says in the Bible that we are saved by the grace of God through faith!

And yes you are judging me, because you're saying that I won't be saved and that i can't receive the holy spirit in my heart unless I believe as you do. Yet it says in the Bible that we are saved by grace through faith, which is faith in God and Christ. And I have complete faith in both of them and i love them with my whole heart. And I know I have the spirit, because he is giving me the strength to overcome and to speak and he's cleaning out my heart, casting out a multitude of devil's and replacing them with the love of God. I've totally changed from what i was like, and that couldn't have happened without God and Christ.

You can think and say whatever you want about me, that's fine. But I only worry about obeying and pleasing God, and I only care what he thinks of me, because only he knows me completely inside and out. And I leave my life and my salvation in his hands.

By the way, when Jesus said it is finished, he had overcome Satan. Think about that, then think about the veil of the temple. I hope you see it. I can't say anymore than that.

There no point in going on, you just keep saying the same thing over and over, and we're not getting anywhere. We will have to agree to disagree. I won't be answering you again, otherwise it will just be many more posts saying the same thing over and over again.
Romans 10:9-10 Amplified Bible (AMP)

9 because if you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation.

marhig

9 because if you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation.
Romans 10 kjv

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I confess the Lord Jesus, and I believe with my whole heart that God has raised him from the dead.

I have no doubt whatsoever, I have faith in and know the living God who is the father and his son Christ Jesus, and i am truly blessed that he even looked at me in any way. Without the grace of God, I'd have no hope!

It's very late here, I'm not being ignorant if I don't answer you, it's 2am here in the UK I'm tired now so I'm off to bed. Good night :)

keypurr

Hello Keypurr,

Rather than simply saying "you are wrong" (?) I would rather ask you a question. If Jesus did not exist until he was born, but was possessed by the Spirit of God at a later date, then how can one tell for sure who is speaking at any given time afterwards? That is, "Jesus the human" or the spirit that possessed him? Would the human mind be able to see and detect what was happening, or would it have been submerged beneath consciousness?
Just asking that question shows that you never understood what I have been telling you.

God SENT his Son to come down for a reason. This spirit needed a body to become flesh. This spirit controlled the body of Jesus and spoke and acted through it. The true son was not the human it was the spirit in it. Jesus was the body prepared for that express image of the Father.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

If you are confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, then you had better be obeying him.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

God's Truth

You cannot do any of what you say you do (which you don't) without the Holy Spirit's help and the Holy Spirit only works on your behalf when He sees the blood for He only works within the confines of the finished legal work of the Cross of Calvary.

The Holy Spirit is the Comforter, the Helper to those who obey.

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible are we told that we are to help the already finished legal work carried out at the Cross of Calvary.

We are ALWAYS told to obey God.

The “It Is Finished” legal work carried out at the Cross of Calvary AND His blood saves!!! “It is finished!”

Jesus does NOT need your help to save you.
Jesus saves us all on his own and he CHOOSES whom he saves. Jesus says he saves those who obey.

God said, 'When I see the BLOOD....'
I gave scripture that says the truth that the Holy Spirit is given TO THOSE WHO OBEY, but you just dismissed it.

lifeisgood

And if Christ is in our hearts, then we are covered by his blood!

Only if you believe the BLOOD legally paid for the debt you owe God and you cannot come even close to coming close to thinking of paying.

God said, 'When I see the BLOOD....' I will pass over you (save you).

You can make your own decision with God not seeing the blood.

lifeisgood

How can the destroyer enter into our hearts if Christ is in there? And it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we have to have faith in Jesus' death on cross to be saved, or for us to receive the holy spirit within.

Then for you the finished legal work on the Cross of Calvary was for nought for you reject it.

lifeisgood

And yes you are judging me, because you're saying that I won't be saved and that i can't receive the holy spirit in my heart unless I believe as you do.

I do not judge you, that is not in my purview and neither do I want such.

You judge yourself when you REJECT the BLOOD shed on the Cross of Calvary to legally pay the debt you owe God and you cannot even come close to coming close to thinking about paying it.

lifeisgood

Yet it says in the Bible that we are saved by grace through faith, which is faith in God and Christ. And I have complete faith in both of them and i love them with my whole heart.

I have never said you do not love them with your whole heart.

lifeisgood

And I know I have the spirit, because he is giving me the strength to overcome and to speak and he's cleaning out my heart, casting out a multitude of devil's and replacing them with the love of God. I've totally changed from what i was like, and that couldn't have happened without God and Christ.

Only if you ACCEPTED that that can ONLY come about by the SHED BLOOD of God’s beloved Son for the Holy Spirit works only within the confines of the legal work carried out at the Cross of Calvary. Nothing else rent the veil of separation between you and God.

God said, “When I see the BLOOD…” I will pass over you (save you).

lifeisgood

I think nothing about you for I have never met you physically and honestly I don’t know anything about you, except that you say that you REJECT the BLOOD for your salvation.

That is what I go about, that you, marhig, say that you REJECT the BLOOD for your SALVATION; however, I read in the Bible that God say, 'When I see the BLOOD....' I will pass over you (save you). Can you see the conundrum?