The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Why don't you show me a verse that says "the Father created the heavens and the earth."

I was hoping you would ask.

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Nehemiah 9:6
"You alone are the LORD. You have made the heavens, The heaven of heavens with all their host, The earth and all that is on it, The seas and all that is in them. You give life to all of them And the heavenly host bows down before You.

lifeisgood

What you say about me is untrue. You speak vile to me and some others here and it is sin. Would you like us all to say those things to you?

I do not speak vile to you (that's that 'woe is me' thingy in you). If you mean to tell me the truth the way I and others have bent backwards to tell you, gt, I, lifeisgood, would not take it as vile, but as many people trying to warn me about something and hopefully I would be smart enough to pay attention. You do not seem to appreciate when God's Truth smacks you across the face.

God's Truth

I do not speak vile to you (that's that 'woe is me' thingy in you). If you mean to tell me the truth the way I and others have bent backwards to tell you, gt, I, lifeisgood, would not take it as vile, but as many people trying to warn me about something and hopefully I would be smart enough to pay attention. You do not seem to appreciate when God's Truth smacks you across the face.

You are badly mistaken.

keypurr

1. The Father
2. The Father
3. The Father
4. Since God is triune, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Why do you try to disprove a basic doctrine of the Christian Church?

Because it is error BR.

Christ told you that ONLY HIS FATHER IS THE TRUE GOD but you and the churches refuse to listen to him.

popsthebuilder

Why don't you? Really, why not?
They are terribly blind and unwilling to see.

Let it go; their words are a testament against them. They attempt to twist the very Spirit of truth, though they know it not; and upon hearing such cry blasphemy, also in relative ignorance of the truth rather than willful turning from it. The very nature of the conversation is now not good. They will be called to account for their words though they believe not. All we can do ourselves is reflect mercy and give forgiveness in remembrance of what the Lord and GOD did and does for us all, and hope that they are changed to the glory of and thanks to GOD.

Take it how you will friend; though I hope it is taken as it is meant towards you, which is peacably, and with humble thanks...peace