The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

But in gt's world belief is not enough. So, even though you said they believed, you say their faith is dead because they could not do anything to be saved.

Oh, foolish, foolish woman.

Both thieves believed and one of them had living faith because it was with right action.

God's Truth

How do you know this? I at one time depended upon reading poker hands for my livelihood, and I can't find once whether this user account ever identified as a woman or lady. I put Gt on a team, because I can't positively identify them as an individual. If they are an individual, they seem to me, as a former professional poker player, as a man, who is currently relishing in others falsely thinking he's female. And the silliest thing about this whole matter of just who is commanding Gt's user account, is that it doesn't matter in the slightest bit whether they are male, female, or both, because on the merits, they're wrong, and flatly. You're only hurting yourself in deciding without need to, that Gt is a lady.

FWIW, politely. :e4e:

I actually like what you said right here.

God's Truth

Yeah.... You should really hold off from attempting serious debate without first grasping what things are that you wish to debate about.

The holy Spirit is not a person. It can dwell in a person though.

Oh yeah....GOD is SPIRIT too.

Please reconcile these blatant contradictions in your doctrine.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

God's Spirit is the Holy Spirit. That means the Holy Spirit is God.

lifeisgood

You don't even make any sense. Go back are re read, then do it again, and then repeat.

You don't even realize what you say do you.

So in your scenario a paralyzed that can't move that can't talk and can only think and experience emotions cannot be saved because they CAN ONLY BELIEVE and in your world his/her faith is dead. Got it.

Oh, foolish, foolish woman.

popsthebuilder

Then please clarify, was Jesus tempted in the sense of James 1:13-14, or not?

a) Yes. In that case, your claim of Jesus was not God also demands that Jesus was not sinless. The temptation it speaks of means yielded temptation, that leads to death.

b) No. In that case, let's see the claim that "Jesus was tempted" no longer used to attempt to prove that "Jesus was not God." If someone wants to pursue that, they will need a different argument.

Regardless of what you may have said (or not said) earlier, I'm just interested in your clear answer at present. Thank you.

Okay.... I'm going to go over this with you. Where you see discrepancies or word games; isolate and present them for all to see including myself please.

You ask if Jesus was tempted to evil I believe. The answer is no. He was tempted by evil(satan), but in no way tempted to evil(the thought or act there of).

Now we know that GOD cannot be tempted by any to do any will but the selfsame will that belongs to GOD. GOD cannot be tempted by evil, of evil, and most assuredly to evil.

Now let us go over the scripture you asked about. I will isolate the scripture that is pertinent to your and my conversation; the rest of it is indeed pertinent and revealing if any but chose to see.

James: 1. 13. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

(The above refers to GOD (father))

14. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.:

(such as how satan repeatedly attempted and failed to plant the seed of sin within Jesus(son))

15. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

(Such as the knowing sin of the "believer")

16. Do not err, my beloved brethren. 17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

18. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. 19. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20. For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. 22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. 26. If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 27. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

I look forward to your reply.

peace

popsthebuilder

Jesus doesn't say it was tempting.

By the way, you should make the scripture reference appropriately, because when you do, we all can hoover our cursor over the reference and see the scripture.
What way is correctly?

I didn't mean to imply it was tempting to Him.

Thank you for allowing for my own clarification.

peace