The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
To bring light into the darkness.

Was that David's job as king?

A lightbringer would be a priest.

For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham. Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted. (Hebrews 2:16-18)​

For this Priest to be made like his brethren he would need to have been born of woman. Was your spirit son born of woman to be like his brethren?

If your spirit son could make propitiation for the sins of the people why would he have needed to become lower than the angels? He could have stayed as he was.

Christ's job is to restore the kingdom to Israel and to sit on David's throne forever. Neither Jesus nor your spirit son restored the kingdom and neither is currently sitting on David's throne.

Before Jesus' ascension his disciples asked him if he would then restore the kingdom to Israel and Jesus said it's not time.

So what is your spirit son doing? He's certainly not helping anything.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I already answered you. I notice that you did not answer.

I will assume that you believe that the Father died since you refuse to answer the question. That is absolutely ludicrous. It would say that the Father is not omnipotent and that there was no reason for the Son to die.

God's Truth

I will assume that you believe that the Father died since you refuse to answer the question. That is absolutely ludicrous. It would say that the Father is not omnipotent and that there was no reason for the Son to die.

I couldn't make out anything that you said that I said.

I will explain it even simpler for you.

The flesh died, the Spirit cannot ever die.

There is ONLY ONE Spirit.

There isn't a Spirit Father and a different Spirit Son.

They are the same.

Does that help you?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I couldn't make out anything that you said that I said.

I will explain it even simpler for you.

The flesh died, the Spirit cannot ever die.

There is ONLY ONE Spirit.

There isn't a Spirit Father and a different Spirit Son.

They are the same.

Does that help you?

No really. You still believe that the Father died.

keypurr

Was that David's job as king?

A lightbringer would be a priest.

For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham. Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted. (Hebrews 2:16-18)​

For this Priest to be made like his brethren he would need to have been born of woman. Was your spirit son born of woman to be like his brethren?

If your spirit son could make propitiation for the sins of the people why would he have needed to become lower than the angels? He could have stayed as he was.

Christ's job is to restore the kingdom to Israel and to sit on David's throne forever. Neither Jesus nor your spirit son restored the kingdom and neither is currently sitting on David's throne.

Before Jesus' ascension his disciples asked him if he would then restore the kingdom to Israel and Jesus said it's not time.

So what is your spirit son doing? He's certainly not helping anything.

As I told you, he brought understanding, light. He was in Jesus who is the Lamb. Your verse says he had to me made like us. He had to become human. That is why a BODY was PREPARED for him. Heb 10:5.

Jesus Christ is a priest. His kingdom is not of this world and I believe that true Christians are spiritual Israel.

Again, you have no idea what my thoughts are.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
As I told you, he brought understanding, light. He was in Jesus who is the Lamb. Your verse says he had to me made like us. He had to become human. That is why a BODY was PREPARED for him. Heb 10:5.

Jesus Christ is a priest. His kingdom is not of this world and I believe that true Christians are spiritual Israel.

Again, you have no idea what my thoughts are.

I know what you say. I go by that.

This fictitious spirit son contributed nothing to Jesus. The Father was working through Jesus who was speaking the Father's word to the Father's firstborn. All you have done is create an alien being from outer space.

Jesus is the Anointed One, not this phony alien you have invented.

Jesus explained clearly it is the Father who lives in him, not your space creature.

But you do have a wonderful imagination. Do you write other science fiction?

keypurr

I know what you say. I go by that.

This fictitious spirit son contributed nothing to Jesus. The Father was working through Jesus who was speaking the Father's word to the Father's firstborn. All you have done is create an alien being from outer space.

Jesus is the Anointed One, not this phony alien you have invented.

Jesus explained clearly it is the Father who lives in him, not your space creature.

But you do have a wonderful imagination. Do you write other science fiction?
What was Jesus anointed with?

What is the power he received?

You have no clue Jamie.

You need to give some deep thought to the express image of God.

drbrumley

Isaiah 40:3*Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
A voice of one crying out:
Prepare the way of the Lord in the wilderness;
make a straight highway for our God in the desert.

vs.

Matthew 3:3*Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
For he is the one spoken of through the prophet Isaiah, who said:
A voice of one crying out in the wilderness:
Prepare the way for the Lord;
make His paths straight!

Or

Psalm 24:10 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
10*
Who is He, this King of glory?
The Lord of Hosts,
He is the King of glory.Selah

vs

1 Corinthians 2:8 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
8*None of the rulers of this age knew this wisdom, for if they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Or

Psalm 23:1 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
The Lord is my shepherd;
there is nothing I lack.

vs

John 10:11 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
11*“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Or

Isaiah 44:6 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
This is what the Lord, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the Lord of Hosts, says:
I am the first and I am the last.
There is no God but Me.

vs

Revelation 1:17Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
17*When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. He laid His right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last,

and on and on and on and on....

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What was Jesus anointed with?

Jesus was anointed with the power to give eternal life, forgive sins, and heal others from sickness and death.

Jesus was anointed with the power to be the savior of humanity.

What was your space creature anointed with

keypurr

Jesus received the power to be the Savior in this age and the Christ in the age to come.
Jesus was the Christ 2000 years ago. He was given the fullness of his Father at his anointing. That is when God declared that this was his Son. This is when Jesus was led into the wilderness to adjust to the massive power he received.

Jesus the man was given the express image, the spirit son who God used to create everything. This spirit is a form of God who came down from heaven, the true Son that was SENT.

God's Truth

I do have the Spirit of God in me. That does not make me God.

My spirit is living inside me, and when I die physically, I will go to be with Jesus in my spirit.

However, you claim we do no live on in the spirit after the death of our bodies...so then, according to you, the Christ is in heaven with the body of a Man...how will the Man Jesus be resurrected if the "other Son" has his body?

Keypurr, I hope you get to my question.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was the Christ 2000 years ago. He was given the fullness of his Father at his anointing. That is when God declared that this was his Son. This is when Jesus was led into the wilderness to adjust to the massive power he received.

Jesus was lower than the angels until his resurrection. Jesus is not sitting on David's throne, he is sitting for the time being on his father's throne.

When he was led into the wilderness to be tested Satan offered him the kingdoms of the world. It was a valid offer but Jesus declined.

What would your spirit creature have offered him?

God's Truth

Jesus the man was given the express image, the spirit son who God used to create everything. This spirit is a form of God who came down from heaven, the true Son that was SENT.

You say that the Christ is God's Son in heaven and that Jesus is the Son on earth.

You say our spirits do not live on after the death of our bodies, but you say we will all be raised with our body at the resurrection.

Okay then, since the Christ in heaven still has the body of the Man Jesus, how is the Man Jesus going to be raised?

God's Truth

Jesus was lower than the angels until his resurrection. Jesus is not sitting on David's throne, he is sitting for the time being on his father's throne.

When he was led into the wilderness to be tested Satan offered him the kingdoms of the world. It was a valid offer but Jesus declined.

What would your spirit creature have offered him?

David's throne is a throne over Israel. Jesus is sitting on the throne over Israel.

The Jews missed their Messiah because they thought they were going to have an earthly king.

You teach that Jesus will come back to be their earthly king after all.