The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

ha!

It's a worthless statement that GT uses all the time just to flap her jaw.

But you both like that game, so let's play!
I'm not doing this for no reason.

Please let me know when you are ready to discuss the truth and how it relates to the topic at hand (the trinity and it's biblical basis or the lack there of).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God the FATHER is SPIRIT.

HIS Spirit is called the HOLY SPIRIT.

Jesus is that Spirit.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.
Foolishness.
All three do things the others don't.

The Father spoke from heaven, not the Holy Spirit or the Son..
The Son was being baptized, not the Father or the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit descended like a dove, not the Son or the Father.

God's Truth

When I was saved, Jesus Christ himself saved me.

He came into my heart to live there.

When I joined debate sites, I wanted to help others in the truth.

I thought the trinity doctrine was true because it says that Jesus is God; however, when it came to my defending the trinity doctrine, I discovered it was false.

I now had my salvation to give me understanding.

Jesus himself saved me. I heard his voice and he himself came into my heart.

When I came across the scripture that says he himself will live in the saved, I knew how true that was.

I then came across a scripture that says when he lives in us so does the Father.

At that time I realized that they were exactly the same.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is the First and the Last. He is the Resurrection.

He had his resurrected Spiritual BODY first before he had a flesh body.

He had first what we have last.

He gave that body up and came to earth in a flesh body.

He returned to heaven and received the resurrected body he had first.
Foolishness.
Christ was raised in a flesh body.
You deny scripture.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I was saved, Jesus Christ himself saved me.

He came into my heart to live there.

When I joined debate sites, I wanted to help others in the truth.

I thought the trinity doctrine was true because it says that Jesus is God; however, when it came to my defending the trinity doctrine, I discovered it was false.

I now had my salvation to give me understanding.

Jesus himself saved me. I heard his voice and he himself came into my heart.

When I came across the scripture that says he himself will live in the saved, I knew how true that was.

I then came across a scripture that says when he lives in us so does the Father.

At that time I realized that they were exactly the same.
Your whole theory of the Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Son being exactly the same, saying exactly the same, and doing exactly the same is AGAINST scripture.
We have clear and concise scripture stating that while one is doing one thing, the other is doing something different.
You go against scripture.

God's Truth

Foolishness.
Christ was raised in a flesh body.
You deny scripture.

When Jesus went to the Father, he received a flesh body that does not die, it is a Spiritual Body.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is the First and the Last. He is the Resurrection.

He had his resurrected Spiritual BODY first before he had a flesh body.

He had first what we have last.

He gave that body up and came to earth in a flesh body.

He returned to heaven and received the resurrected body he had first.

What happened to the physical body of the Lord Jesus which died on the cross, resurrected the third day, and ascended into heaven?

God's Truth

Your whole theory of the Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Son being exactly the same, saying exactly the same, and doing exactly the same is AGAINST scripture.
We have clear and concise scripture stating that while one is doing one thing, the other is doing something different.
You go against scripture.

So you are denying that Jesus says he only says and does what the Father says and does?

God's Truth

What happened to the physical body of the Lord Jesus which died on the cross, resurrected the third day, and ascended into heaven?

What happened to it is what we are told will happen to us, if we are still living when Jesus comes again.

1 Corinthians 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What happened to it is what we are told will happen to us, if we are still living when Jesus comes again.

1 Corinthians 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

So Christ's body was changed at his resurrection, which I agree.

Are you saying that Christ now has two bodies, one that was raised from the tomb and one which He received again when He went to heaven?

God's Truth

Are you saying that Christ now has two bodies, one that was raised from the tomb and one which He received again when He went to heaven?

No. I don't know how you got that from the scripture I gave.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:thumb:

Luke 24:39
(39) Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.