The time has come...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nonsense, and you cannot possibly not understand this - nobody could possibly be so stupid as to not understand this. You could still be infectious.

You are playing the game that so many in the Trump camp play - you do not really have a sensible platform; instead your "platform" is to "stick it to the lefties".
Which is why the Dems shouldn’t bother reaching *across the aisle“ ...

OZOS

Libtard at work

Sorry, I'm technically challenged. Not sure how to post this properly, but it's hilarious.

expos4ever

He tested negative.

How could he be infectious?
I am not sure whether you are being serious since this has been in the news over and over again.

Early in an infection, the virus may not have reproduced enough to be detectable. The false negative rate of PCR tests on the day of exposure is 100%, but falls to about 38% five days later as symptoms usually set in.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am not sure whether you are being serious since this has been in the news over and over again.

Early in an infection, the virus may not have reproduced enough to be detectable. The false negative rate of PCR tests on the day of exposure is 100%, but falls to about 38% five days later as symptoms usually set in.

So what?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Minimum wage jobs - you get what you pay for
That’s just the problem, you don’t get what you pay for! You pay two or three times what you’re getting is worth.

In a free society there aught not be any such thing as a minimum wage. A minimum wage for the least qualified among us is a cut in pay for everyone else. Money does not grow on trees. Money that you get but didn’t earn was or will be earned by someone else.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... go(ing) into a crowded place without a mask in the time of Covid clearly endangers other people ...
Perhaps this one will be easier for you to answer.
I can state with a 100% degree of certainty that I was not infectious last February March April-May June July August-September October November December January. I tested negative multiple times in February.

What other people were endangered by my going into crowded places without a mask over the last year?

Be specific.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Nonsense, and you cannot possibly not understand this - nobody could possibly be so stupid as to not understand this. You could still be infectious.

You are playing the game that so many in the Trump camp play - you do not really have a sensible platform; instead your "platform" is to "stick it to the lefties".
The problem for you is that it clearly isn't nonsense and your pretension that the rightness of your position is obvious is the closest you will ever come to making any kind of argument in support of it. There is no game being played and associating people you can't make arguments against with your favorite boogeyman doesn't advance your case any further than having pretended it was obvious did.

Here are the actual facts. The scientific facts that we know for certain and that should inform any decisions made about public policy...

• Someone who doesn't have the disease does not spread the disease. (duh)
  • There is no evidence whatsoever that asymptomatic spread of covid19 happens. In fact, what evidence there is supports that it does not happen.
  • There is absolutely no evidence that face coverings worn by asymptomatic people have any effect on the spread of covid19 whatsoever (i.e. it does not keep you from getting the disease).
  • The evidence that the wearing of face coverings (whether symptomatic or not) has any effect on the spread of covid19 is inconclusive at best.
  • Whether face coverings help or not, asymptomatic spread has never been a significant driver of any infectious disease in the whole history of epidemiology.
  • The overwhelming evidence as presented by websites all over the world that track covid19 cases shows without any doubt whatsoever that lock downs do far more harm than good.
  • Until covid19 a "case" was defined as someone who presented with symptoms and was then confirmed to have the disease with a positive test. (i.e. a positive test with no symptoms has never been counted as a case in any pandemic anywhere in the world prior to March 2020).
  • Hospitals, clinics and doctor's offices are paid money to have covid19 cases. Much more than they would get for say a case of the flu, for example or even heart disease. As a result there has been almost no flu cases at all and a massive reduction in cases of things like heart failure and strokes! It's must be mask wearing and social distancing, right?!

marke

This weekend I plan on walking into walmart without a mask on, despite their policy. I need groceries and other things that I can't get elsewhere.
An 88 year old Christian friend of mine does not wear a mask. Her doctor told her not to wear masks because she was exposing herself to all sorts of disease by slobbering and dribbling into her mask all the time.

marke

Precisely. I doubt anyone enjoys wearing masks, I certainly don't. I wear them not because I'm mandated to (and it would be easy enough to go to a shop without one without penalty frankly) but because it's responsible. I don't wear them to protect myself but others.
Mask edicts are sort of like forcing Jews to wear bright yellow armbands to satisfy German Gestsapo edicts designed to control the Jewish population.

marke

See above.

No thanks. See above again. Plenty more that supports it and you can check it out for yourself.

Pfft, why, cos you say so? Pass...

Um, no.

Except that he deliberately and knowingly downplayed it and lied to the American people about just how serious it was going to get. Not only that, he enjoyed doing so...

Lockdowns aren't a "cure", they're a curtailment measure and do they have drawbacks? Absolutely and I'll admit that I don't agree with the latest proposals in the UK. They're inconsistent and there's not enough provision made for people who need support. There's no perfect solution here but AFAIC there's an imbalance between meeting health requirements and reducing the spread of this virus.

Your country has the highest level of fatalities from this virus in the world. It is not "the flu".

Yes, because it's a pandemic.

Or you can just be responsible and wear a mask...
It is amazing how many people are fooled into thinking selected 'experts' promoting a specific narrative are portrayed by leftists as the only experts who know anything, in spite of thousands of scientific reports to the contrary.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
An 88 year old Christian friend of mine does not wear a mask. Her doctor told her not to wear masks because she was exposing herself to all sorts of disease by slobbering and dribbling into her mask all the time.
Everyone can say they have a medical condition. No one is allowed to ask what the medical condition is because of the HIPPA laws. This means no one has to wear a mask.