ECT The Throne of David

dodge

Oh and can you try to control yourself and stop responding with the works Satan gave you to do?

You might want to actually OBEY scripture where it says be meek as a dove etc. Do you know what a hypocrite is because that is exactly how you act ?

God's Truth

You might want to actually OBEY scripture where it says be meek as a dove etc. Do you know what a hypocrite is because that is exactly how you act ?

You are even proving now that you are a hypocrite. Do you really think you are being meek and mild? lol
Go on now, I don't have time for Satan's little worker's remarks.

dodge

You are even proving now that you are a hypocrite. Do you really think you are being meek and mild? lol
Go on now, I don't have time for Satan's little worker's remarks.

Hello ! Remember this ? God gives grace to the humble and resist the proud ?

All you display is pride as in I am right and EVERYONE else is wrong NOW walk the plank.

Hey, if you do not have time for Satan's little helpers remarks you might want to keep quite then.

God's Truth

Hello ! Remember this ? God gives grace to the humble and resist the proud ?

All you display is pride as in I am right and EVERYONE else is wrong NOW walk the plank.

Hey, if you do not have time for Satan's little helpers remarks you might want to keep quite then.

You prove repeatedly that you are under control of Satan. Why would you keep coming on trying to slander me if you were speaking by the love of God? You proved to all who can see that you are all the things you falsely accused me of and you prove you are a worker for the devil and you cannot stop himself.

dodge

You prove repeatedly that you are under control of Satan. Why would you keep coming on trying to slander me if you were speaking by the love of God? You proved to all who can see that you are all the things you falsely accused me of and you prove you are a worker for the devil and you cannot stop himself.

I have had enough of your caustic vitriol !

Have fun insulting others as you show love...I call that hypocrisy.

Interplanner

Get back to the text folks, instead of deciding if so and so is working for Satan. You'll never solve that online. You need to discuss a text and questions on that. Acts 2 on David's vision of Christ enthroned is a good spot.

God's Truth

Get back to the text folks, instead of deciding if so and so is working for Satan. You'll never solve that online. You need to discuss a text and questions on that. Acts 2 on David's vision of Christ enthroned is a good spot.

They have already proven it. Satan is an accuser of the brethren and that is all they could do and repeatedly.

Who are you to try to demean me for standing up for myself? I hear you stand up for yourself to the mads all the time. You got a chip on your shoulder? Learn how to make righteous judgments.

Interplanner

They have already proven it. Satan is an accuser of the brethren and that is all they could do and repeatedly.

Who are you to try to demean me for standing up for myself? I hear you stand up for yourself to the mads all the time.

to keep it constructive. so many threads end up in bent noses.

Jerry Shugart

God's Truth

Lon

You prove repeatedly that you are under control of Satan.
:nono: Ephesians 5:11
Why would you keep coming on trying to slander me if you were speaking by the love of God?
:think: Titus 1:11 :nono:
You proved to all who can see that you are all the things you falsely accused me of and you prove you are a worker for the devil and you cannot stop himself.

:nono: 1 John 4:1
and you prove you are a worker for the devil and you cannot stop himself.
Jude 1:4 1 Timothy 4:1 Colossians 2:8
:nono: Nope, he cannot stop. Scripture calls him to do so. You? You don't read your bible, so don't recognize godly directives that has authority over him.

God's Truth

:nono: Ephesians 5:11

:think: Titus 1:11 :nono:

:nono: 1 John 4:1

Jude 1:4 1 Timothy 4:1 Colossians 2:8
:nono: Nope, he cannot stop. Scripture calls him to do so. You? You don't read your bible, so don't recognize godly directives that has authority over him.

No, scripture does not say to do what you joined in with them to do.

Nowhere does anyone in the Bible get commanded to falsely accuse and verbally abuse the saved, as you all have done.

Lon

No, scripture does not say to do what you joined in with them to do.

Nowhere does anyone in the Bible get commanded to falsely accuse and verbally abuse the saved, as you all have done.

You preach and attempt to teach falsely on TOL. Do you think people could count you a sister? What does scripture say?