The Subtility of Satan

beloved57

Christ died for their sins as well as ours.

If they reject what God has done for them "In Christ" they send themselves to hell.

You don't believe that Christ death saved anyone! Don't you believe that those Christ died for their sins, that some how they die in those same sins in unbelief?Yes or No?

Samie

There are a few like Jeremiah, John the Baptist, Josiah, Samuel who are called to a task from before birth. This is not proof that even their names were written in the Book of Life indellibly. Anyone can be blotted out of the book.

I am still waiting for your or anyone's better idea of how the BC eskimo will receive their calling to eternal life.

Are you saying they just are born to be damned?

I say they are "the rest of the dead" who are raised in Christ's kingdom to hear His voice in the 8M. (Rev 20:5)
BC Eskimos, just like everybody else, were born written in the Book of Life. You may want to consider my discussion on this in another thread, here.

Muires

The Gospel is a really, really simple message. It is so simple that many are offended by it.

All that Jesus Christ is and all that Jesus Christ has done, or will do, is ours by faith alone. That's it! Do you believe it? Not many do, they want to add something to it. In Jesus Christ we have been, sanctified, justified and redeemed, That's it! When God accepted Jesus into heaven, we were accepted in him, That's it! God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ", That's it! All that God requires of you is that you believe in his Son Jesus Christ, plus nothing.

I don't share your language and the expression of your belief. Nevertheless I can almost see what you're pointing at. A simplicity that comes before and lasts long after any morality or judgment, and that really has nothing to do with religious or political views. So hard to put into language. Maybe not necessary to do that. After all, hasn't gotten any of us anywhere, other than into war.

iouae

I don't agree with your article.

Only those who come to Christ to be saved by him are written in the book of life.

It is not predetermined who those are.

I read Samies articles and don't agree with his views, and agree with yours Robert.

If God will have all men to be saved, He lied (according to Samie).

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Satan deceives through religion. If it is your desire to be like God or to know as much as God, you are a candidate to be deceived.

Adam and Eve bought the devils lie that if they ate of the tree in the midst of the garden they would be as God's knowing good from evil. Of course it was lie and caused them to lose their relationship with God and their home in the garden, Genesis 3:4-6.

It appears that Adam and Eve wanted to be like God and know as much as God. It is Satan's purpose to lead one into religion. To lead one into religion is to lead one into themselves. Religion is man's preoccupation with his own spirituality. It is subjective. The Gospel is not subjective, it is objective (outside of us).

The whole purpose of religion is to cause one to lose faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ and to make the Gospel of no effect. In the doctrine of Calvinism it is taught that Jesus is not the savior of the whole world. So, we must conclude that God and Jesus made a deal with the devil wherein Jesus would only atone for the sins of some, but not all. That is not the worst. The worst is predestination. God chooses some to salvation and condemns the rest to hell. That is a real faith killer. How can anyone have faith in a God such as this?

In the Catholic religion, which is highly subjective and is works based, there are a multitude of things that you must do to be saved. Catholics are busy, busy, doing their religion. Catholics are basically doing in their flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ. They are trying to reconcile themselves to God by their works. The Eucharist is nothing more than an attempt to be like Christ. Instead of trusting in Christ they are trying to be like Christ.

The Gospel is a really, really simple message. It is so simple that many are offended by it.

All that Jesus Christ is and all that Jesus Christ has done, or will do, is ours by faith alone. That's it! Do you believe it? Not many do, they want to add something to it. In Jesus Christ we have been, sanctified, justified and redeemed, That's it! When God accepted Jesus into heaven, we were accepted in him, That's it! God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ", That's it! All that God requires of you is that you believe in his Son Jesus Christ, plus nothing.

Paul said to the Corinthians, "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtility, so you minds should be corrupted through the simplicity that is in Christ" 2 Corinthians 11:3.
You're too subtle.

We all have the potential of evil. It's how we are created.

We have free will. We have natural and mandated consequences to our actions.

That's the world we live in.

Robert Pate

Banned
You're too subtle.

We all have the potential of evil. It's how we are created.

We have free will. We have natural and mandated consequences to our actions.

That's the world we live in.

We also have the ability to choose good.

We can choose Christ and be saved.

Samie

Samie

I read Samies articles and don't agree with his views, and agree with yours Robert.

If God will have all men to be saved, He lied (according to Samie).
I simply quoted Scriptures:
KJV 1 Timothy 2:3-4 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.​

Robert Pate

Banned
I respect your position.

Then you are teaching salvation by works, for until one COMES to Christ first, he cannot be written there.

We all were written there, but only overcomers will not be blotted out from it (Rev 3:5).

Coming to Christ to be saved by him is not a work, nor is believing and having faith in Christ a work.

Even if it is a work it is not a work that saves.

iouae

I simply quoted Scriptures:
KJV 1 Timothy 2:3-4 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.​

I come back to my question to you and others...
What was God's plan to save the BC Eskimo?

From reading your site, it seems all have their names in the Book of Life but the BC Eskimo does not know he has to overcome, so he is toast.

That does not sound like God willing all to be saved. And what method did God initiate to give the BC Eskimo a chance?
I have told you before that the Eskimo is resurrected in the 8M when Christ rules on earth, and given their first chance to accept him. They are the rest of the dead who live not till the 1000 years are past that Rev 20:5 speaks of. This same resurrection is described in Ezek 37.

At least I have a viable solution that makes God fair, and allows Him to get His will that all (have a chance to) be saved. You seem to have nothing.

Last edited:

beloved57

Coming to Christ to be saved by him is not a work, nor is believing and having faith in Christ a work.

Even if it is a work it is not a work that saves.

Those Christ Lived and died for are saved by that alone ! He for them obeyed Gods Law Perfectly for them. You dont believe when one obeys Gods Commandments perfectly, that they shall inherit eternal life ?

Hear Jesus own words Matt 19:16-19

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

False Prophet

Religion is building your own tower into heaven.
“Let’s build a city and a tower for ourselves, whose top will reach high into the sky. We will become famous. Then we will not be scattered over all the earth.”

5 The Lord came down to see the city and the tower that the people had built. 6 The Lord said, “Now, these people are united, all speaking the same language. This is only the beginning of what they will do. They will be able to do anything they want. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not be able to understand each other.” Gen 11 NCV
This is religion: everybody speaking a different language, but they are all going to the same place. We see in Revelation 18 that Babylon is destroyed. This is what is first referenced as the tower of Babel.

“Ruined, ruined is the great city of Babylon!
What does God say?
“Come out of that city, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive the disasters that will come to her. Rev 18:4

Robert Pate

Banned
Religion is building your own tower into heaven.
“Let’s build a city and a tower for ourselves, whose top will reach high into the sky. We will become famous. Then we will not be scattered over all the earth.”

5 The Lord came down to see the city and the tower that the people had built. 6 The Lord said, “Now, these people are united, all speaking the same language. This is only the beginning of what they will do. They will be able to do anything they want. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not be able to understand each other.” Gen 11 NCV
This is religion: everybody speaking a different language, but they are all going to the same place. We see in Revelation 18 that Babylon is destroyed. This is what is first referenced as the tower of Babel.

“Ruined, ruined is the great city of Babylon!
What does God say?
“Come out of that city, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive the disasters that will come to her. Rev 18:4

I agree, religion is man conceived doctrine that usually comes out of the brain of a heretic.

It is always anti-Gospel and anti-bible.