ECT The seal of God and the mark of the beast part 1.

Shubee

Your going to understand the Sabbath clearly and the works of Christ. When the test comes which is the mark of the beast (national Sunday law). Will you receive his mark and forever reject Jesus or will you receive the seal of God.
What makes you think that I don't understand the Sabbath now? I was a life-long Seventh-day Adventist until I discovered Shubert's International Date Line Theorem. And I'm already ready for the highly improbable national Sunday law. My plan is to flee to "God's intended international date line". The logic is that we should first note the coordinates of Mount-Sinai (Jabal al-Lawz or al-Loz) in Saudi Arabia: 28° 39' 18.7626 North, 35° 18' 15.9732" East (where the law was first given) and Jerusalem (the final destination) -- longitude 35°12' E. That would place their corresponding somewhat probable date lines on the opposite longitudes that cut through Alaska at longitude 144°41' 44.0268" W and 144°48' W respectively. Do you understand the merits of living on "God's intended international date line"? As one Jewish commentary explains it, "You could end up with two people standing right next to each other, where for one the Sabbath is starting and for the other it is ending!"

feneluscliff

What makes you think that I don't understand the Sabbath now? I was a life-long Seventh-day Adventist until I discovered Shubert's International Date Line Theorem. And I'm already ready for the highly improbable national Sunday law. My plan is to flee to "God's intended international date line". The logic is that we should first note the coordinates of Mount-Sinai (Jabal al-Lawz or al-Loz) in Saudi Arabia: 28° 39' 18.7626 North, 35° 18' 15.9732" East (where the law was first given) and Jerusalem (the final destination) -- longitude 35°12' E. That would place their corresponding somewhat probable date lines on the opposite longitudes that cut through Alaska at longitude 144°41' 44.0268" W and 144°48' W respectively. Do you understand the merits of living on "God's intended international date line"? As one Jewish commentary explains it, "You could end up with two people standing right next to each other, where for one the Sabbath is starting and for the other it is ending!"
[emoji33] Really who don't what you just did. But please come back.

Shubee

They are no worse that the rest of the churches.

At least they preach the Ten Commandments.

Are we not to keep them in our heart?
Seventh-day Adventists hate their neighbors. They hate dissident Adventists like myself even more. The Golden rule is Christ's commandment.

Shubee

I got it already, many years ago I studied the SDA doctrines. Almost joined them. If they dropped the Trinity I might consider it.
You seem very discerning. And you are right. There's nothing Biblical about the belief that 3 Persons = 1 God.

feneluscliff

Seventh-day Adventists hate their neighbors. They hate dissident Adventists like myself even more. The Golden rule is Christ's commandment.
I'm pretty sure who have been in much heated debates before you know I don't display hate but goodnight and please come back to the church

Shubee

please come back to the church
I have nothing against Ellen White and I still regard her as a dear Sister in the Lord. Nevertheless, I see no way to excuse the occasional workings of her sometimes fleshly mind, which, I assume, must be the reason for some of her false visions.

What is insurmountable is that there is no way to excuse the incredible evils of the SDA hierarchy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi , any work on the Sabbath Day , like cooking or Traveling a Sabbath Day journey from home is Death !!

Question for you , "

#1 , Show that there are Christians in the book of the Revelation ?

#2 , Show where Christians are sealed in the book of the Revelation ?

#3 , Show why there are SEALED ??

#4 Show that christiand can receive the #666 ?:bang::bang:

dan p

Are you attempting to say: ALL of the "Body of Christ" will be taken out of this world before the mark of the beast is introduced?

feneluscliff

Are you attempting to say: ALL of the "Body of Christ" will be taken out of this world before the mark of the beast is introduced?
Bible teach I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. John17:15 13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?14And I said unto him,*Sir,*thou*knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Rev7:13-14 when the crisis come we will still be in the earth

nikolai_42

Most Christian don't understand or care for the seventh day Sabbath. They see it as a burden, Jewish Sabbath, and no longer abiding. Scriptures is often quoted as to why they neglect their duty to keep holy the seventh day Sabbath of the fourth commandment. The bible only promotes and sanction worship of the seventh day Sabbath, no where in the bible will you see, scripture excusing it's worship to that of another day. If any man say so, it is a lie. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on MY HOLY DAY; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 58:13 KJV. Scripture teaches that the sabbath is God's holy day, in other words it's not a Jewish sabbath. Furthermore, Genesis 2:1-4 and Mark 2:27, teaches that the sabbath was given to mankind not a particular group of people. So we are all obligated to keep his day holy.

In the threefold message in Revelation 14:6-12, we are told the consequence of not keeping the sabbath, for this message is a call to worship, the sabbath is the day of worship. Those who do not heed this message, Will receive the mark of the beast. And as a result of God's judgment men,women, and children will lose out on eternity. Not merely because they didn't keep the sabbath, but because they didn't show their love for Jesus in obedience to his commandments. John 15:10;14:15& Proverb7:2.*

I would like to make plain the statement above. The three angels message is the everlasting Gospel. It is a message that also tells us of Gods judgment, that is come. Yes his judgment is present, not future. This judgment has been mentioned in the books of Daniel in chapter, 7,8&9. Verses 14 of chapter Eight says, "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." That cleansing has been taking place since 1844. This is not speaking of The earthly sanctuary, that God asked the Hebrews to make ( Ex 25:8), but the heavenly sanctuary. Hebrews 8:2,5; 9:1-28. The sanctuary that God asked the hebrews to build was to illustrate the plan of salvation. For example, a man sinned, and was therefore brought under the condemnation of the law. A substitute was provided, whereby he may be released from the condemnation of the law, but not entirely. He confesses his sins upon the innocent substitute, and then he slays it. The blood is carried into the sanctuary, and sprinkled upon the veil, thus symbolically transferring the sins into the sanctuary. Finally, at the end of the year an atonement is made for the cleansing of the sanctuary, and the people. During the atonement, the people were to afflict their souls, and do no work. It is at this time, the sins that were transferred day after day into the sanctuary is forever removed from the people, those who made themselves ready. This service was enactment of Christ death on the cross for the salvation of the world. So in the plan of human redemption, there is the judgment, as illustrated in the sanctuary above. Jesus Christ is the sinners only hope in this process. The sinners must transfer all his sins, through the power of Jesus Christ, into the sanctuary and forsake them, that he may has his sins blotted out. Leviticus 4,5&16.The judgment is the final step in the plan of salvation. This is also illustrated by the King who came to inspect his wedding guest, who were bidden to come to marriage feast, Matthew 22:1-13.In the judgment, Christ is looking to see, who through repentance of sin, has made themselves ready for eternal life with himself and the Father. What does this all have to do with the sabbath, the seal of God, and the mark of the beast? The Sabbath is part of the ten commandments. We will be judge by the law, for it is the santard of righteousness. James 2:12. Our neglect of the sabbath will weigh heavily against us, when our cases are being decided in the heavenly courts. The Sabbath is the seal of God. The fourth commandment make this plain, in that commandment, you'll see, Gods name, title, and territory. The fourth commandment point to the true God, who worship is due. It is only by worshipping God in obedience to his law, will men, women, and children not receive the mark of the beast, but receive the seal of God.

Finally brethren, in the revelation we are told "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city" 22:14. Surely these word's can't be mistaken. Obedience to his commandments is the only entrance into his kingdom. Yes we are save by Grace alone, but that Grace doesn't overlook an unrepentant sinner. Are you such a person? May this study be a blessing to you and your family or a curse because you did not take heed to it.*
Further References
Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads—it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved—just as soon as God’s people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come. Indeed, it has begun already.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 4:1161 (1902). The seal of the living God is placed upon those who conscientiously keep the Sabbath of the Lord.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:980 (1897). [This statement and others like it should be understood in the light of passages quoted earlier in the chapter, indicating that God holds people responsible only for the knowledge they have or which they could obtain.] LDE 220.1
Those who would have the seal of God in their foreheads must keep the Sabbath of the fourth commandment.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:970(1899). LDE 220.2
True observance of the Sabbath is the sign of loyalty to God.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:981 (1899). LDE 220.3
The fourth commandment alone of all the ten contains the seal of the great Lawgiver, the Creator of the heavens and the earth.—Testimonies for the Church 6:350 (1900). LDE 220.4
The observance of the Lord’s memorial, the Sabbath instituted in Eden, the seventh-day Sabbath, is the test of our loyalty to God.—Letter 94, 1900. LDE 220.5
A mark is placed upon every one of God’s people, just as verily as a mark was placed over the doors of the Hebrew dwellings to preserve the people from the general ruin. God declares, “I gave them My sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them” [Ezekiel 20:12].—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:969 (1900). LDE 220.6 Ellen G. White

Leaving aside, for the moment, the fact that Sabbaths were a sign between God and Israel specifically (Exodus 31:13) and that Paul tells us that no man should judge us in respect of sabbath days (Col 2:16) because if a man observes a day, he does so unto the Lord (Romans 14:5-6), what is it about the specific day (Saturday) that sanctifies it? Do we know, for a fact, that God rested on that day (Exodus 20:11)? Because if He didn't, and we are observing the wrong day without good information as to when that day was, why would that be the mark of the beast? Doesn't this sort of make a day greater than Jesus - who is Lord of the Sabbath? Wasn't that just His argument in Matthew 12:1-8 in defending His own "violation" of it?

Take a case of someone who is stranded on an island and surrounded by savages. They have lost track of time and the calendar the natives use is utterly different. So in trying to keep the sabbath, he picks a day and observes it "unto the Lord". Has he taken the mark of the beast if he picks the wrong day?

genuineoriginal

Yes his judgment is present, not future. This judgment has been mentioned in the books of Daniel in chapter, 7,8&9. Verses 14 of chapter Eight says, "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." That cleansing has been taking place since 1844. This is not speaking of The earthly sanctuary, that God asked the Hebrews to make ( Ex 25:8), but the heavenly sanctuary.

You are quite mistaken.
The heavenly sanctuary does not need to be cleansed, and Jesus does not need 170 years to cleanse the sanctuary.

The earthly temple had been defiled by Antiochus Epiphanes during the time of the Maccabees, and they only needed 3 months to cleanse it and rededicate it.

The heavenly temple has not been defiled.

feneluscliff

Leaving aside, for the moment, the fact that Sabbaths were a sign between God and Israel specifically (Exodus 31:13) and that Paul tells us that no man should judge us in respect of sabbath days (Col 2:16) because if a man observes a day, he does so unto the Lord (Romans 14:5-6), what is it about the specific day (Saturday) that sanctifies it? Do we know, for a fact, that God rested on that day (Exodus 20:11)? Because if He didn't, and we are observing the wrong day without good information as to when that day was, why would that be the mark of the beast? Doesn't this sort of make a day greater than Jesus - who is Lord of the Sabbath? Wasn't that just His argument in Matthew 12:1-8 in defending His own "violation" of it?

Take a case of someone who is stranded on an island and surrounded by savages. They have lost track of time and the calendar the natives use is utterly different. So in trying to keep the sabbath, he picks a day and observes it "unto the Lord". Has he taken the mark of the beast if he picks the wrong day?
Your not in that situation so don't even think of that narrative. If you know to do right do it.

nikolai_42

Your not in that situation so don't even think of that narrative. If you know to do right do it.

I'm merely trying to show how the doctrine stretches scripture in ways it wasn't meant to. If the whole world is being forced to take the mark of the beast (and not doing so means certain death), then this isn't an issue of understanding or not - it's situational. Find a situation in which it doesn't apply and it disproves the application.

And how would you apply the doctrine to the scriptures quoted?

nikolai_42

I'm merely trying to show how the doctrine stretches scripture in ways it wasn't meant to. If the whole world is being forced to take the mark of the beast (and not doing so means certain death), then this isn't an issue of understanding or not - it's situational. Find a situation in which it doesn't apply and it disproves the application.

And how would you apply the doctrine to the scriptures quoted?

And if all men everywhere must worship God on Saturday, why didn't the apostles place this "burden" upon Gentiles in Acts 15?

DAN P

1. Revelation 12:17, 14:4,12.

Hi , and you NEVER answered what I have written in post #7 .

Where is the WORD Christians mentioned , like in Acts 11:26 !!

The whole chapter speaks tomthe birth of Christ !!

Where are we commanded to KEEP commandments as Rev 12:17 says ?:deadhorse:

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi , YES , unless you can convince Christ to let you experience what HUNGER really is and look at Prison Bars !!

Only IDIOTS want to experience the Great Tribulation !!

The Great Tribulation is a PURGING of Israel and not Christians !!

dan p

CherubRam

And if all men everywhere must worship God on Saturday, why didn't the apostles place this "burden" upon Gentiles in Acts 15?

The first converts were already meeting at the temple on the Sabbath. And when they did not meet at the temple, they met at each others house on Saturday.

john w

Hall of Fame
Bible teach I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. John17:15 13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?14And I said unto him,*Sir,*thou*knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Rev7:13-14 when the crisis come we will still be in the earth

Not written to me, or any other respective member of the body of Christ.

Time for a cold one....

Shubee

Hi , and you NEVER answered what I havw written in post #7 .

Where is the WORD Christians mentioned , like in Acts 11:26 !!

The whole chapter speaks tomthe birth of Christ !!

Where are we commanded to KEEP commandments as Rev 12:17 says ?:deadhorse:
Post #7 wasn't addressed to me. Nevertheless, there are many New Testament commandments:

a). "Ye must be born again" (John 3:7).
b). You shall enter God's rest (Hebrews 4:1-7, 9-11).
c). You shall circumcise thy heart (Romans 2:29).
d). You shall not be angry with your brother or sister (Matthew 5:21-26).
e). You shall not divorce your spouse or marry a divorced person (Matthew 5:31-32).
f). You shall not make an oath (Matthew 5:33-37).
g). You shall not resist an evil person (Matthew 5:38-42).
h). You shall love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-48).
i). "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" (John 13:34).
j). "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you" (John 15:12).
k). "Behold the Lamb of God!" (John 1:36).
l). "Take heed how you hear" (Luke 8:18).
m). "Take heed, watch and pray" (Mark 13:33).
n). "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
o). You must throw out the old covenant (Galatians 4:21-31 cf. Hebrews 8:13, Hebrews 9:1,3-4).
p). "Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit; do not despise prophetic utterances. But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; abstain from every form of evil." (1 Thessalonians 5:16-22).

Names in the Bible reflect character. Why do you oppose the core meaning of what a Christian is?

john w

Hall of Fame
Post #7 wasn't addressed to me. Nevertheless, there are many New Testament commandments:

e). You shall not divorce your spouse or marry a divorced person (Matthew 5:31-32).
h). You shall love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-48).
i). "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" (John 13:34).
j). "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you" (John 15:12).
n). "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
o). You must throw out the old covenant (Galatians 4:21-31 cf. Hebrews 8:13, Hebrews 9:1,3-4).
p). "Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit; do not despise prophetic utterances. But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; abstain from every form of evil." (1 Thessalonians 5:16-22).

Names in the Bible reflect character. Why do you oppose the core meaning of what a Christian is?

Translated: All of the scripture is about me,Shubee, specifically,applies to me, and is written to me, for my obedience.

You can "prove" anything you want.

Thanks for checkin' in..........

1/2, or so, of the above scriptures that you cite, are not written to me, or any other respective member of the body of Christ.

Time for another cold one....

DAN P

Hi , and it will take a long while to answer all that you havwe written !!

The whole scope of the OP is to me Christians in the Great Tribulation of Rev 12:17 , so where are they ??

The Greek word for Christian is CHRISTIANOS , so where is it in the Rev 12:17 ?

Why are the 144,000 sealed in Rev 7:4 ?

Lets try to keep it sim[ple for you !!

dan p