ECT The seal of God and the mark of the beast part 1.

feneluscliff

Most Christian don't understand or care for the seventh day Sabbath. They see it as a burden, Jewish Sabbath, and no longer abiding. Scriptures is often quoted as to why they neglect their duty to keep holy the seventh day Sabbath of the fourth commandment. The bible only promotes and sanction worship of the seventh day Sabbath, no where in the bible will you see, scripture excusing it's worship to that of another day. If any man say so, it is a lie. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on MY HOLY DAY; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 58:13 KJV. Scripture teaches that the sabbath is God's holy day, in other words it's not a Jewish sabbath. Furthermore, Genesis 2:1-4 and Mark 2:27, teaches that the sabbath was given to mankind not a particular group of people. So we are all obligated to keep his day holy.

In the threefold message in Revelation 14:6-12, we are told the consequence of not keeping the sabbath, for this message is a call to worship, the sabbath is the day of worship. Those who do not heed this message, Will receive the mark of the beast. And as a result of God's judgment men,women, and children will lose out on eternity. Not merely because they didn't keep the sabbath, but because they didn't show their love for Jesus in obedience to his commandments. John 15:10;14:15& Proverb7:2.*

I would like to make plain the statement above. The three angels message is the everlasting Gospel. It is a message that also tells us of Gods judgment, that is come. Yes his judgment is present, not future. This judgment has been mentioned in the books of Daniel in chapter, 7,8&9. Verses 14 of chapter Eight says, "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." That cleansing has been taking place since 1844. This is not speaking of The earthly sanctuary, that God asked the Hebrews to make ( Ex 25:8), but the heavenly sanctuary. Hebrews 8:2,5; 9:1-28. The sanctuary that God asked the hebrews to build was to illustrate the plan of salvation. For example, a man sinned, and was therefore brought under the condemnation of the law. A substitute was provided, whereby he may be released from the condemnation of the law, but not entirely. He confesses his sins upon the innocent substitute, and then he slays it. The blood is carried into the sanctuary, and sprinkled upon the veil, thus symbolically transferring the sins into the sanctuary. Finally, at the end of the year an atonement is made for the cleansing of the sanctuary, and the people. During the atonement, the people were to afflict their souls, and do no work. It is at this time, the sins that were transferred day after day into the sanctuary is forever removed from the people, those who made themselves ready. This service was enactment of Christ death on the cross for the salvation of the world. So in the plan of human redemption, there is the judgment, as illustrated in the sanctuary above. Jesus Christ is the sinners only hope in this process. The sinners must transfer all his sins, through the power of Jesus Christ, into the sanctuary and forsake them, that he may has his sins blotted out. Leviticus 4,5&16.The judgment is the final step in the plan of salvation. This is also illustrated by the King who came to inspect his wedding guest, who were bidden to come to marriage feast, Matthew 22:1-13.In the judgment, Christ is looking to see, who through repentance of sin, has made themselves ready for eternal life with himself and the Father. What does this all have to do with the sabbath, the seal of God, and the mark of the beast? The Sabbath is part of the ten commandments. We will be judge by the law, for it is the santard of righteousness. James 2:12. Our neglect of the sabbath will weigh heavily against us, when our cases are being decided in the heavenly courts. The Sabbath is the seal of God. The fourth commandment make this plain, in that commandment, you'll see, Gods name, title, and territory. The fourth commandment point to the true God, who worship is due. It is only by worshipping God in obedience to his law, will men, women, and children not receive the mark of the beast, but receive the seal of God.

Finally brethren, in the revelation we are told "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city" 22:14. Surely these word's can't be mistaken. Obedience to his commandments is the only entrance into his kingdom. Yes we are save by Grace alone, but that Grace doesn't overlook an unrepentant sinner. Are you such a person? May this study be a blessing to you and your family or a curse because you did not take heed to it.*
Further References
Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads—it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved—just as soon as God’s people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come. Indeed, it has begun already.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 4:1161 (1902). The seal of the living God is placed upon those who conscientiously keep the Sabbath of the Lord.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:980 (1897). [This statement and others like it should be understood in the light of passages quoted earlier in the chapter, indicating that God holds people responsible only for the knowledge they have or which they could obtain.] LDE 220.1
Those who would have the seal of God in their foreheads must keep the Sabbath of the fourth commandment.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:970(1899). LDE 220.2
True observance of the Sabbath is the sign of loyalty to God.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:981 (1899). LDE 220.3
The fourth commandment alone of all the ten contains the seal of the great Lawgiver, the Creator of the heavens and the earth.—Testimonies for the Church 6:350 (1900). LDE 220.4
The observance of the Lord’s memorial, the Sabbath instituted in Eden, the seventh-day Sabbath, is the test of our loyalty to God.—Letter 94, 1900. LDE 220.5
A mark is placed upon every one of God’s people, just as verily as a mark was placed over the doors of the Hebrew dwellings to preserve the people from the general ruin. God declares, “I gave them My sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them” [Ezekiel 20:12].—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:969 (1900). LDE 220.6 Ellen G. White

Last edited:

Shubee

*If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on MY HOLY DAY; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:*58:13 KJV.
Many of God's Old Testament laws (Exodus 12:1-28, Leviticus 16) and covenants (Genesis 17:1-14, Exodus 31:12-18, Exodus 34:28, Deuteronomy 4:13, Deuteronomy 9:9,11, Ezekiel 20:12,20) emphasized symbolic rites that foreshadowed a new paradigm of unexpected spiritual truths (Luke 22:14-20, Matthew 26:26-29, Luke 12:1, Mark 8:15, Romans 2:29, Colossians 2:11-12, 1 Corinthians 5:6-8, 1 Peter 3:21, Revelation 14:7, etc.). You should study the New Testament interpretations.

Examples

Indisputably, God once said, "My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant" (Genesis 17:1-14). And the Sabbath command seems just as inviolable from an Old Testament perspective. But the New Testament clearly spiritualizes and reinterprets their original meanings.

Romans 2:29
"But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God."

Likewise, the Sabbath is interpreted in the New Testament (Hebrews 4:9) as a type of God's rest that we should enter into 24/seven.

Hebrews 4:1-3,10-11
Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it. 2 For indeed we have had good news preached to us, just as they also; but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard. 3 For we who have believed enter that rest ...

10 For the one who has entered His rest has himself also rested from his works, as God did from His. 11 Therefore let us be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will fall, through following the same example of disobedience.

Consequently, the festivals, new moons and Sabbaths are not to be regarded as binding but are to be understood as a shadow of things to come (Colossians 2:16-17 cf. Hebrews 10:1, Isaiah 66:22-23).

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't find relaxing on a Saturday a burden. Nothing quite like kicking up the feet while lighting up a maduro and sipping a Godfather with it.

Shubee

We worship God on the Sabbath. We don't worship the "Sabbath"
The true followers of Jesus Christ worship God in Spirit and in truth. That's exactly the opposite of the Seventh-day Adventist policy on corporate cowardice. In effect, the mindset of the Sadventist says: "Don't care about the rights of victims, justice or free speech, unless Satan's unrestrained power of evil impacts your own personal right to keep the Sabbath."

DAN P

We worship God on the Sabbath. We don't worship the "Sabbath"

Hi , any work on the Sabbath Day , like cooking or Traveling a Sabbath Day journey from home is Death !!

Question for you , "

#1 , Show that there are Christians in the book of the Revelation ?

#2 , Show where Christians are sealed in the book of the Revelation ?

#3 , Show why they are SEALED ??

#4 Show that christiand can receive the #666 ?:bang::bang:

dan p

Last edited:

feneluscliff

#2 Revelation Chapter 7

1And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

#2,3 Ezekiel Chapter 9

1He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.2And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer’s*inkhorn*by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.3And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer’s inkhorn by his side;4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.8And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?9Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.10And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.11And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Christian are sealed for the same reason in Ezekiel time. God have his people who are faithful to him and has not taken part of the corruption in the earth. So when he shall punish the wicked he seals or place a mark on his servants that they may have protection. This has always been God method remember the Passover, they had to place blood on door post. #4 revelation 13 you'll find your answer. These answers are satisfactory depending on the condition of the heart. If you are displeased that is ok with me.

feneluscliff

The true followers of Jesus Christ worship God in Spirit and in truth. That's exactly the opposite of the Seventh-day Adventist policy on corporate cowardice. In effect, the mindset of the Sadventist says: "Don't care about the rights of victims, justice or free speech, unless Satan's unrestrained power of evil impacts your own personal right to keep the Sabbath."
What is your point in all of this?
1. Revelation 12:17, 14:4,12.

keypurr

Most Christian don't understand or care for the seventh day Sabbath. They see it as a burden, Jewish Sabbath, and no longer abiding. Scriptures is often quoted as to why they neglect their duty to keep holy the seventh day Sabbath of the fourth commandment. The bible only promotes and sanction worship of the seventh day Sabbath, no where in the bible will you see, scripture excusing it's worship to that of another day. If any man say so, it is a lie. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on MY HOLY DAY; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 58:13 KJV. Scripture teaches that the sabbath is God's holy day, in other words it's not a Jewish sabbath. Furthermore, Genesis 2:1-4 and Mark 2:27, teaches that the sabbath was given to mankind not a particular group of people. So we are all obligated to keep his day holy.

In the threefold message in Revelation 14:6-12, we are told the consequence of not keeping the sabbath, for this message is a call to worship, the sabbath is the day of worship. Those who do not heed this message, Will receive the mark of the beast. And as a result of God's judgment men,women, and children will lose out on eternity. Not merely because they didn't keep the sabbath, but because they didn't show their love for Jesus in obedience to his commandments. John 15:10;14:15& Proverb7:2.*

I would like to make plain the statement above. The three angels message is the everlasting Gospel. It is a message that also tells us of Gods judgment, that is come. Yes his judgment is present, not future. This judgment has been mentioned in the books of Daniel in chapter, 7,8&9. Verses 14 of chapter Eight says, "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." That cleansing has been taking place since 1844. This is not speaking of The earthly sanctuary, that God asked the Hebrews to make ( Ex 25:8), but the heavenly sanctuary. Hebrews 8:2,5; 9:1-28. The sanctuary that God asked the hebrews to build was to illustrate the plan of salvation. For example, a man sinned, and was therefore brought under the condemnation of the law. A substitute was provided, whereby he may be released from the condemnation of the law, but not entirely. He confesses his sins upon the innocent substitute, and then he slays it. The blood is carried into the sanctuary, and sprinkled upon the veil, thus symbolically transferring the sins into the sanctuary. Finally, at the end of the year an atonement is made for the cleansing of the sanctuary, and the people. During the atonement, the people were to afflict their souls, and do no work. It is at this time, the sins that were transferred day after day into the sanctuary is forever removed from the people, those who made themselves ready. This service was enactment of Christ death on the cross for the salvation of the world. So in the plan of human redemption, there is the judgment, as illustrated in the sanctuary above. Jesus Christ is the sinners only hope in this process. The sinners must transfer all his sins, through the power of Jesus Christ, into the sanctuary and forsake them, that he may has his sins blotted out. Leviticus 4,5&16.The judgment is the final step in the plan of salvation. This is also illustrated by the King who came to inspect his wedding guest, who were bidden to come to marriage feast, Matthew 22:1-13.In the judgment, Christ is looking to see, who through repentance of sin, has made themselves ready for eternal life with himself and the Father. What does this all have to do with the sabbath, the seal of God, and the mark of the beast? The Sabbath is part of the ten commandments. We will be judge by the law, for it is the santard of righteousness. James 2:12. Our neglect of the sabbath will weigh heavily against us, when our cases are being decided in the heavenly courts. The Sabbath is the seal of God. The fourth commandment make this plain, in that commandment, you'll see, Gods name, title, and territory. The fourth commandment point to the true God, who worship is due. It is only by worshipping God in obedience to his law, will men, women, and children not receive the mark of the beast, but receive the seal of God.

Finally brethren, in the revelation we are told "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city" 22:14. Surely these word's can't be mistaken. Obedience to his commandments is the only entrance into his kingdom. Yes we are save by Grace alone, but that Grace doesn't overlook an unrepentant sinner. Are you such a person? May this study be a blessing to you and your family or a curse because you did not take heed to it.*
Further References
Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads—it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved—just as soon as God’s people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come. Indeed, it has begun already.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 4:1161 (1902). The seal of the living God is placed upon those who conscientiously keep the Sabbath of the Lord.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:980 (1897). [This statement and others like it should be understood in the light of passages quoted earlier in the chapter, indicating that God holds people responsible only for the knowledge they have or which they could obtain.] LDE 220.1
Those who would have the seal of God in their foreheads must keep the Sabbath of the fourth commandment.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:970(1899). LDE 220.2
True observance of the Sabbath is the sign of loyalty to God.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:981 (1899). LDE 220.3
The fourth commandment alone of all the ten contains the seal of the great Lawgiver, the Creator of the heavens and the earth.—Testimonies for the Church 6:350 (1900). LDE 220.4
The observance of the Lord’s memorial, the Sabbath instituted in Eden, the seventh-day Sabbath, is the test of our loyalty to God.—Letter 94, 1900. LDE 220.5
A mark is placed upon every one of God’s people, just as verily as a mark was placed over the doors of the Hebrew dwellings to preserve the people from the general ruin. God declares, “I gave them My sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them” [Ezekiel 20:12].—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:969 (1900). LDE 220.6 Ellen G. White

I agree somewhat friend, but the mark of the Beast could also be the Trinity doctrine, for it breaks his Law also.

The Sabbath is a direct command, not a request.

feneluscliff

Do you really want to find out? Google for Those Sanctimonious Enablers of Genocide and examine the many references if you have the courage.
Nice talking to you here is where we part ways. I just pray that your eyes may be open. Your going to understand the Sabbath clearly and the works of Christ. When the test comes which is the mark of the beast (national Sunday law). Will you receive his mark and forever reject Jesus or will you receive the seal of God.

keypurr

You quoted Seventh-day Adventist theology. Seventh-day Adventists profess to keep God's law. I pointed out their hypocrisy.

They are no worse that the rest of the churches.

At least they preach the Ten Commandments.

Are we not to keep them in our heart?