ECT The scriptures did speak of Christs DBR.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol - you're truly hopeless, Lazy.

You have nothing to refute my post.

The scripture says to those alive in Jesus time that the Kingdom would be taken from them and given to another nation.

So it should be obvious to almost anyone (except yourself)that the Kingdom is not to be returning to the Israel from which it was taken.

LA

Interplanner

The scripture says to those alive in Jesus time that the Kingdom would be taken from them and given to another nation.

So it should be obvious to almost anyone (except yourself)that the Kingdom is not to be returning to the Israel from which it was taken.

LA

These categories are not ethnes though. That's why the original makes the play on the word 'ethne.' Those being rejected from employment were not producing. Those who produced would still be in it. Those producers would be a new 'ethne' that was not racial or heredity based. All that kind of operating, doing things, is over and gone.

Danoh

LA

There is no reasoning from the Scripture with you. None. Ever. Might as well just point a thing out to you (when I bother) and just leave you at your ignorance.