ECT The scriptures did speak of Christs DBR.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's just you proof-texting your notions that Judaism was wrong about a coming restoration of their physical kingdom after their physical deliverance from their physical enemies by their physical Saviour....

The first physical kingdom rejected and slew Christ.

It will not be the same again as you claim.

LA

Interplanner

Why won't you "learn us" the truth, then?

He was not setting up a kingdom like those of this world. That is why he had power they did not have.

How can you possibly be a Christian and miss this about Christ? You are steeped in Judaism and every conception you have forces Christ into a Judaistic role, so much that there is even a 2nd gospel that was Judaism.

Interplanner

LA

Lots of people here need de-2nd-programming. Like JerryS this week, it seems to start not realizing what is being said by Paul at Gal 3:8 about Abraham (and Judaism through that). They see a fork and both prongs of the fork are valid. Paul says there one thing took place and is now in Christ surging throughout the world, except where interrupted by the witchcraft of 2P2P (v1).

Danoh

He was not setting up a kingdom like those of this world. That is why he had power they did not have.

How can you possibly be a Christian and miss this about Christ? You are steeped in Judaism and every conception you have forces Christ into a Judaistic role, so much that there is even a 2nd gospel that was Judaism.

Yo, mr. double-standard - now who's the one questioning another's Christianity just because they differ on doctrines that don't even impact salvation :chuckle:

Danoh

Lots of people here need de-2nd-programming. Like JerryS this week, it seems to start not realizing what is being said by Paul at Gal 3:8 about Abraham (and Judaism through that). They see a fork and both prongs of the fork are valid. Paul says there one thing took place and is now in Christ surging throughout the world, except where interrupted by the witchcraft of 2P2P (v1).

Don't tell me you also subscribe to LA's silly notion that Israel's first physical kingdom was in Christ's day; you of all people know they were subjects of the Roman Empire.

Right Divider

Body part

You really continue to earn you title as DingleBerry.

Of course His kingdom will not be like those of this world, His will be RIGHTEOUS and JUST!

Rev 11:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:15) And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

God is NOT abandoning the earth that He created as dummies like you suppose.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

What a clueless statement on your part, the fact is that Israel's first physical kingdom was many, many centuries before Christ.

Gal 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
Gal 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

Don't tell me you also subscribe to LA's silly notion that Israel's first physical kingdom was in Christ's day; you of all people know they were subjects of the Roman Empire.

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believed 1 Cor 15:1-4 and trusted the LORD to save me in 2003.

When did you? Please give us your testimony.

First believed in 1952 at the age of 12 and filled with the Holy Spirit in 1965.

You need to be filled with the Spirit like the 3000 saints of Acts ch 2 were for starters, and do as they did to guarantee your salvation.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

First believed in 1952 at the age of 12 and filled with the Holy Spirit in 1965.

You need to be filled with the Spirit like the 3000 saints of Acts ch 2 were for starters, and do as they did to guarantee your salvation.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

When did you trust the LORD to save you?