THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

beloved57

Is that your way of saying please tell how to become a sheep according to Jesus?

How are Gentiles, Canaanites, Samaritans, Greeks, etc, saved if they don't become sheep?

Jesus called some none Jews 'dogs' and 'pigs'.

The Jews when disobedient were called 'heifers'.

We have to be like sheep to be saved.

We become like sheep when we follow Jesus around and want him more than anything. We have to humble ourselves and be ready to do what ever Jesus wants us to do. We have to have faith and repent of our sins, and call on him to help, just like a child

Matthew 15

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Not all Israelites had faith in God, for obeying the law did NOT have to do with faith, see Galatians 3:12.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Romans 11:19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in."

The Jews who were not sheep, they were bound over to the same place as the Gentiles.

Do you really think that ANY cut off Jews were sheep?

Do you really think that any Gentiles were sheep?

The cut off non sheep were put with the Gentiles.

We have to become sheep to get saved.

What you are saying isn't scriptural at all.