The Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did not change the law. I did not say that the law was changed. I said that there has been a change of the law. Was it pertaining to the priesthood, within the priesthood, or with regard to a new priesthood? It has to do with your interpretation, as with each individual who reads the book of Hebrews. I am still discovering what I believe here and I believe you are saying that I am wrong. If you say that I am blind you have not healed the blindness. I simply know that I have heard more than you unless you have not revealed what I already know. Also, check your grammar.

I said
lolol I'm saying your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are talking about. You are using incorrect grammar. There are two instances of this here.

I said
ROFLOL It doesn't take good grammar to know someone is an idiot. God has destroyed your intellectual stuff.

[1Co 1:18-21
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL It doesn't take good grammar to know someone is an idiot. God has destroyed your intellectual stuff.

[1Co 1:18-21
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

I didn't say that good grammar would prove that I am an idiot. For I do not believe that I am an idiot and I don't call you an idiot in obedience to God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say that good grammar would prove that I am an idiot. For I do not believe that I am an idiot and I don't call you an idiot in obedience to God.

I said
lol You pick at good grammar, that is what proves your an idiot.

[1Co 1:21-26
22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You pick at good grammar, that is what proves your an idiot.

[1Co 1:21-26
22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

I know that I am not perfect. If you don't accept something that I say because of grammar, okay.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL I don't accept anything you have ever said. Your an idiot.

I cannot accept that. I do not comprehend it. Your statement is incorrect. You have bad grammar. Your grammar is incorrect. You have made a common mistake. It was a mistake that is not made any more. You are as a contraction is You're. Your is incorrect. Is this a wrong word choice or incorrect grammar? What you want or wanted to write is of or about or by you. But you cannot call me an idiot. And, I see the word idiot here. So, stop. Your not accepting something that I say does not mean that you can call me an idiot even with incorrect grammar or wrong or poor word choice or selection.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I cannot accept that. I do not comprehend it. Your statement is incorrect. You have bad grammar. Your grammar is incorrect. You have made a common mistake. It was a mistake that is not made any more. You are as a contraction is You're. Your is incorrect. Is this a wrong word choice or incorrect grammar? What you want or wanted to write is of or about or by you. But you cannot call me an idiot. And, I see the word idiot here. So, stop. Your not accepting something that I say does not mean that you can call me an idiot even with incorrect grammar or wrong or poor word choice or selection.

I said
ROFLOL Why not? I knew you were an antichrist from the beginning.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Why not? I knew you were an antichrist from the beginning.

interesting unless you didn't
because some people approach every conversation even before they meet someone as if the person or a person is an antichrist
that way you never greet or give peace to anyone who is not perfect or does not speak the truth
the problem is if you are the teacher you are rejecting a person who can't teach the truth, doesn't know the truth, or does not follow the Biblical pattern (how would this happen with a computer?) to appeal or rebuke someone, discuss with them, or have a conversation with them. When I just needed to talk to a man, being a young man or boy myself. In other words, you have made it impossible for me to communicate online, and you are still online. I hope that I can remove those things that keep you from a correct understanding, to edify you and encourage you in your ministry should you be found able willing or without some character or quality that keeps you from engaging even in normal conversation with others with or without God's word. For, you may not be a believer or a Christian. Maybe you are a Jew, an Israelite, a Rabbi, a Christian Teacher, or an atheist.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
interesting unless you didn't
because some people approach every conversation even before they meet someone as if the person or a person is an antichrist
that way you never greet or give peace to anyone who is not perfect or does not speak the truth
the problem is if you are the teacher you are rejecting a person who can't teach the truth, doesn't know the truth, or does not follow the Biblical pattern (how would this happen with a computer?) to appeal or rebuke someone, discuss with them, or have a conversation with them. When I just needed to talk to a man, being a young man or boy myself. In other words, you have made it impossible for me to communicate online, and you are still online. I hope that I can remove those things that keep you from a correct understanding, to edify you and encourage you in your ministry should you be found able willing or without some character or quality that keeps you from engaging even in normal conversation with others with or without God's word. For, you may not be a believer or a Christian. Maybe you are a Jew, an Israelite, a Rabbi, a Christian Teacher, or an atheist.

I said
lol There is no way that anyone that teaches the old testament can be anything but an antichrist. Unless they are honest about it. That the only people who teach the law is those who want you condemned by it.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol There is no way that anyone that teaches the old testament can be anything but an antichrist. Unless they are honest about it. That the only people who teach the law is those who want you condemned by it.

13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

I do not know why anyone would teach the old testament. Some people use the law to condemn others. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know why anyone would teach the old testament. Some people use the law to condemn others. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

I said
lolol You idiot that is what you teach the old testament law. And you don't even keep it yourself.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You idiot that is what you teach the old testament law. And you don't even keep it yourself.

no
Do you know what the Torah is?
The Law?
Torah Law?
The Law of Moses?
The Mosaic Law?
New Covenant Law?
The Law of Christ?
God's Instruction.
The Word of God.
God's Commands.
His Commandments.

What is old testament law?
Are you saying law being old testament?
Of course a person can learn about what the law was. If the testament or covenant is or was old. Otherwise something like "the Law was not abolished" must be maintained and taught if true.
It is the Law and the Prophets that Jesus did not come to abolish.
For there to be old covenant law there has to be an old covenant. For this to occur there had to have first been a covenant that was later called old. A first covenant is different from an old covenant.
Now I need to understand the TaNaK. I have read and accepted the Torah.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no
Do you know what the Torah is?
The Law?
Torah Law?
The Law of Moses?
The Mosaic Law?
New Covenant Law?
The Law of Christ?
God's Instruction.
The Word of God.
God's Commands.
His Commandments.

What is old testament law?
Are you saying law being old testament?
Of course a person can learn about what the law was. If the testament or covenant is or was old. Otherwise something like "the Law was not abolished" must be maintained and taught if true.
It is the Law and the Prophets that Jesus did not come to abolish.
For there to be old covenant law there has to be an old covenant. For this to occur there had to have first been a covenant that was later called old. A first covenant is different from an old covenant.
Now I need to understand the TaNaK. I have read and accepted the Torah.

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Do you think all that camouflage is going to cover up the fact that your just trying to avoid answering. lolol Really not one is that stupid.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your an idiot. Do you think all that camouflage is going to cover up the fact that your just trying to avoid answering. lolol Really not one is that stupid.

You said that I am an idiot. You said that I teach the old testament law. You said I don't keep (the old covenant) law itself.

That is not me having camouflage, covering up avoiding answering be it that I have done so if I have, or being stupid.